PDA

View Full Version : The Body

hondo
10-27-2010, 03:32 PM
There's a new hilarious thread on AZ.
Apparently a new poster over there calling himself Jesse Ventura.
The klan has started a thread trying to decide if it is me or Gayle, meanwhile calling us both lunitics [sic} and every other name they can think of.

But this is what got me. Apparently before Wilson became moderator on here the previous mod BANNED ugotda7 for his vicious smears of me.

Then on that thread this exchange took place:

Originally Posted by pooltchr
Please do. According to Gayle and Hondo, I am personally responsible for Gayle and Wolfedancer being banned over there.

I have tried to explain to them that I do not have that kind of power, and if they got banned, it must have been for something they posted.

Typical radical lefties over there who can't accept personal responsibility, and prefer to blame someone else so they can be victims.

Steve

Followed by this response from yugo:

"Well, if I recall correctly, you weren't particularly helpful to my cause over there....and by particularly helpful I mean not helpful at all."

!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Two of lwws closest cronies
in a lover's spat!!!
yugo annoyed that steve didn't support his hateful diatribes??!!??

Now that made my day.

BTW, any of you who have even considered posting on there- read that thread and you'll see what you're not missing.

LWW
10-27-2010, 03:34 PM
You never read the threads there ... yet read them constantly, and then wonder why nobody feels you have any integrity on these things.

LWW

Deeman3
10-27-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, any of you who have even considered posting on there- read that thread and you'll see what you're not missing.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Hondo,

Then why are you bringng even more of this stuff over here? If you dislike the abuse as much as you say, leave it on AZ and not here. It is hard to beleive you really don't want to stir things up as you say. </span>

pooltchr
10-27-2010, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> It is hard to beleive you really don't want to stir things up as you say. </span>
</div></div>

DeeMan, you hit the nail on the head with that one!

Steve

ugotda7
10-27-2010, 03:57 PM
I wasn't banned for any smears about you.....for I have not smeared you. I have called you a liar, and you're still a liar as demonstrated by your post below....but publicly recognizing that you're a liar not a smear, it's just the simple truth.

Anyway, reasonable folks recognize you for what you are and what you're trying to do....but maybe that's why you've been exiled and maintain a habitual presence over here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's a new hilarious thread on AZ.
Apparently a new poster over there calling himself Jesse Ventura.
The klan has started a thread trying to decide if it is me or Gayle, meanwhile calling us both lunitics [sic} and every other name they can think of.

But this is what got me. Apparently before Wilson became moderator on here the previous mod BANNED ugotda7 for his vicious smears of me.

Then on that thread this exchange took place:

Originally Posted by pooltchr
Please do. According to Gayle and Hondo, I am personally responsible for Gayle and Wolfedancer being banned over there.

I have tried to explain to them that I do not have that kind of power, and if they got banned, it must have been for something they posted.

Typical radical lefties over there who can't accept personal responsibility, and prefer to blame someone else so they can be victims.

Steve

Followed by this response from yugo:

"Well, if I recall correctly, you weren't particularly helpful to my cause over there....and by particularly helpful I mean not helpful at all."

!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Two of lwws closest cronies
in a lover's spat!!!
yugo annoyed that steve didn't support his hateful diatribes??!!??

Now that made my day.

BTW, any of you who have even considered posting on there- read that thread and you'll see what you're not missing.
</div></div>

hondo
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I wasn't banned for any smears about you.....for I have not smeared you. I have called you a liar, and you're still a liar as demonstrated by your post below....but publicly recognizing that you're a liar not a smear, it's just the simple truth.

</div></div>

Quote yugo on AZ

"I went there a while back to address some of Hondo's lies, got a six month ban (for being too direct) which just expired....."

"Too direct" Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-27-2010, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, any of you who have even considered posting on there- read that thread and you'll see what you're not missing.
</div></div>

Then why are you bringng even more of this stuff over here? If you dislike the abuse as much as you say, leave it on AZ and not here. It is hard to beleive you really don't want to stir things up as you say. </span> </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

ugotda7
10-27-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm sure it is funny in your mind - confusion tends to do that to you...it must be an internal mechanism on how you deal with it or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Quote yugo on AZ

"I went there a while back to address some of Hondo's lies, got a six month ban (for being too direct) which just expired....."

"Too direct" Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

pooltchr
10-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Hondo is just disfunctional enough to have told everyone here on multiple occasions that even after his ban expires, he will not go back to AZ. Considering the fact that he still reads everything on that forum, and frequently brings it over here for discussion, I figure his self impose exile from AZ will last about 10 minutes longer than the mandatory sentence that has been imposed on him over there.

It appears he is quite delusional.

Steve

hondo
10-27-2010, 06:34 PM
It's amazing. I have stated over and over that I rarely respond to steve and lww.
Yet lww swears I said I never read their posts.

I have NEVER said I don't read the posts on AZ. Yet lww swears that's exactly what I said.

I have stated over and over that if re-instated I will post only on pool-related topics yet steve says I said I won't post at all.

Lie after lie after lie and yet the klan calls me the liar.
WOW!

hondo
10-27-2010, 06:41 PM
5 posts since being re-instated, yugo.
All directed at me. All venemous, including digging up two old posts.

You must really hate me, yugo.

What a sad, miserable existence you must lead if this is all you have to do with your time.
I pity you.

I've tried to respond to you but I see no further need.
Why not make better use of your time by going out and beating up some homeless people?
I'm sure that would be right up your alley.

Have a nice life. Bye now.

ugotda7
10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
No, I don't hate you.....pity would be a better word.

And I'll say it yet again....I wouldn't even be here if you weren't over here lying about me. I consider that an invitation to come over here to correct your lies and publicly recognize you as the liar you are.

The answer here is and has always been pretty simple.....let's see if you can figure it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 posts since being re-instated, yugo.
All directed at me. All venemous, including digging up two old posts.

You must really hate me, yugo.

What a sad, miserable existence you must lead if this is all you have to do with your time.
I pity you.

I've tried to respond to you but I see no further need.
Why not make better use of your time by going out and beating up some homeless people?
I'm sure that would be right up your alley.

Have a nice life. Bye now. </div></div>

hondo
10-27-2010, 07:29 PM
One last question, yugo.
Why do you pity me?
My life pretty much rocks.
You pity me.
steve pities me.
lww pities me.
That's a lot of pity.
You guys are pity full. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I pity you because you seem consumed with hate
and feel like you have to follow me around saying hateful things to me. Seems pretty pathetic.

So tell me, yugo, why do you feel you have to pity me?
steve and lww pity me because I don't agree with them. What about you?

ugotda7
10-27-2010, 07:49 PM
OK, you asked.....here, let me keep it short and simple for you.

I pity you because your life appears so meaningless that you continually try to gain validation of your self-worth on insignificant internet forums by trying to maintain yourself at the center of attention in an undeserved martyrdom-like manner.

Does that answer your question?

By the way, I noticed you use the word "klan" a lot.....intentional, Freudian slips, paying homage to WV legacy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last question, yugo.
Why do you pity me?
My life pretty much rocks.
You pity me.
steve pities me.
lww pities me.
That's a lot of pity.
You guys are pity full. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I pity you because you seem consumed with hate
and feel like you have to follow me around saying hateful things to me. Seems pretty pathetic.

So tell me, yugo, why do you feel you have to pity me?
steve and lww pity me because I don't agree with them. What about you? </div></div>

pooltchr
10-27-2010, 08:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have stated over and over that if re-instated I will post only on pool-related topics yet steve says I said I won't post at all.

</div></div>

You say you won't post on AZ NPR, and I don't believe you for a minute. You are obsessed with everything that goes on over there. When it gets to be too much for you, you copy something from over there and bring it over here, where you are still allowed to post.

You obviously read every word on that forum, even though you aren't allowed to participate. You're on the outside, looking in, with your nose flattened to the window, counting the days until your ban is lifted.

You won't be able to help yourself, just as you can't help yourself over here.

I think the clinical term is OCD, and you seem to have a pretty severe case.

Just as you can't stop yourself from making a fool of yourself here, all to stir up crap so you can complain about what a victim you are, you will do the same thing over there, as soon as you are allowed back in.

Just as Larry's signature line proves, you make statements that you are unable to live up to.

We'll be seeing you over there again when your time is up.
You don't have enough self control to stay away.

Steve

LWW
10-28-2010, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, any of you who have even considered posting on there- read that thread and you'll see what you're not missing.
</div></div>

Then why are you bringng even more of this stuff over here? If you dislike the abuse as much as you say, leave it on AZ and not here. It is hard to beleive you really don't want to stir things up as you say. </span> </div></div>

Because he's a troll?

LWW

LWW
10-28-2010, 03:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing. I have stated over and over that I rarely respond to steve and lww.
Yet lww swears I said I never read their posts.

I have NEVER said I don't read the posts on AZ. Yet lww swears that's exactly what I said.

Lie after lie after lie and yet the klan calls me the liar.
WOW!
</div></div>

You prove UGOT's point far more eloquently than he.

LWW

LWW
10-28-2010, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing. I have stated over and over that I rarely respond to steve and lww.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. You are now on ignore. </div></div>

Thus, I have LWW and Cuejoey on ignore </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have decided to ignore that silly goof.

He has nothing to add to the forum but insults.

Why even respond to him? Ignore him and he'll
get bored and go away. He's insignificant. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you have to remember that you and I are on here to enjoy ourselves.

Not so with LWW. It's his raison d'etre.
I don't mind sparring with him from time to time
but sooner or later it turns hateful with him and I put him on ignore.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, I really don't want to get in a pissing contest with Dub, but he has folks over there, Cuejoey, AVmaster,Bamadog,
who idolize him and believe everything he says without even bothering to think about it.

When I try to point out where he's wrong, I'm in for a beatdown
from his troop which further convinces him that he's a winner.

Thus, I ignore him </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......looks like I may have to ask the admin to get you to stop.

<span style="color: #FF6666">When I violate the terms of use, by all means, run to them and get them to make me stop. I'm sure you would love to silence the voice of someone who refuses to put up with your personal attacks and abuse. </span>

. In summary....I just don't give a f**k about you, .... </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">I wish I had a nickle for every time you have said that, and how you don't read my posts, and will no longer respond to my posts. You say it.....but then you come right back and continue. You keep saying the best thing to do with Larry is to ignore him. If that is good advice, why don't you actually take your own advice and ignore me?
Steve </span> </div></div>

Makes sense. Good advice. </div></div>

And that takes us through the 90 days preceding your infamous self flagellation thread about "GANG RAPE" Aitch.

LWW