PDA

View Full Version : I just had an epiphany!

LWW
10-28-2010, 04:55 AM
I have often wondered why the far left wants to blame/attribute everything on the POTUS and remain willingly oblivious to the fact that congress makes law in this country?

There seeming total ignorance of the fact that the POTUS can only approve/reject in whole bills sent to them by the congress ... and even then congress can overturn a veto.

This AM it dawned on me.

This is simply more evidence of the far left's love of a totalitarian state. They have always defended thugocrats such as Lenein, Stalin, Pot. Chavez, Castro and the like ... and in those nations the job of the legislature is to send the dictator the bills that they want sent to them worded exactly as they want ... or face summary execution.

Our legislature doesn't work that way ... and that seems to be what frustrates and confuses them.

LWW

pooltchr
10-28-2010, 06:43 AM
The left doesn't seem to be too concerned about how our government operates, nor with the rules and structure that are in place. They prefer to dream of how they want things, not how things actually are.

IOW, they much prefer their fantasy world. They don't like our country the way it is, and want nothing more than to fundamentally change it.

Steve

hondo
10-28-2010, 07:21 AM
"I just had an epiphany!"

Call 911
or
Take a laxative and sh*t it out.

LWW
10-29-2010, 02:09 AM
I understand your definition of thinking ... but most of us use our brain for thinking.

LWW