PDA

View Full Version : CCB Keychains

Ralph S.
09-01-2002, 01:51 PM
I am not certain, but I believe it was Mike M. that was handling the CCB keychain deal. I really would like to get some so please email me to get adresses exchanged and money sent. Thanx.
Ralph S.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-01-2002, 02:04 PM
Ralph,
e-mail me at cincytom314@yahoo.com with your snailmail address and I will send you the KeyChain..

Indiana is close enough to be part of the Cincy CCB clan..

Ralph S.
09-01-2002, 02:32 PM
LOL, ok Tom. I am flattered that you will consider me part of the Queen city clan.
Ralph S.

MikeM
09-02-2002, 10:36 AM
I have just sent a batch out to =k= in Phoenix. Phoenicians (sp?) contact =k= for your keychain. As far as I can tell this leaves me completely caught up on keychain requests. If there is anyone out there to whom I have promised keychains, but have not sent them let me know via a PM. Anyone else who wants one PM me.

I will be at the US Open on Thursday morning through the final and will have the keychains with me.

MM

John in NH
09-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Hi Mike,

Looking forward to seeing you at the open, am interested in 4 keychains. My wife and I will be arriving on Wednesday, leaving for home on Monday morning, I'll be sitting in the capone section in the front row.

Can't wait for the open,

Regards,

John

Get your cue, let's play some pool.

MikeM
09-02-2002, 11:45 AM
Great John,

Looking forward to meeting you and all the CCBers. I'm in the Josey section, back row on the aisle, 50 yd line.

MM

Cueless Joey
09-03-2002, 01:11 AM
I got mine courtesy of Sally who met Mike in Vegas.
Thanks Mike and Sally.:-)

Wally_in_Cincy
09-03-2002, 07:37 AM
Mike,

Got mine Wednesday from Tom. I think it's really cool. I'll buy you a Sam Adams someday for sure /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

MikeM
09-03-2002, 07:47 AM
Wally,

Glad you like it. We have to thank Heater451 for his great design too. As for the beer, do they still make Christian Mohrlein Dark in Cincy? If so I'll take one of those or maybe a Hudepohl.

MM...Cincy is a great beer town.

Sally
09-03-2002, 08:15 AM
It was my pleasure, just as it was to meet Mike in Vegas, albeit briefly.

And thank you for interpreting with Efren for me last night. :-)

JimS
09-03-2002, 09:50 PM
I got my keychains today Mike and I thank you. I love the design and it's a really cool thing you've undertaken with this caring project.

preacherman
09-04-2002, 12:01 AM
Im looking for information on getting CCB key chain - help!

Jim

WaltVA
09-04-2002, 07:39 AM
Jim - Click on "MikeM" in the "Posted By" column below, send him a Personal Message with your address, and the rest should be history. Mike does good work, and he's FAST!

HTH,
Walt in VA

Chris Cass
09-04-2002, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JimS:</font><hr> I got my keychains today Mike and I thank you. I love the design and it's a really cool thing you've undertaken with this caring project. <hr></blockquote>

Hi Jim,

Please accept my public apology for not getting the key chain out to you. I specifically asked Mike to send me one for you, me, Heide, Christ, Mike Athens, and Karla. I couldn't think of anyone else out this way at the time. I later found out Heide had sent one to Eddie G. in Chicago. Something about those two. LOL Their in cohoots.

Anyway, I'm glad you received one. I really thought you'd be coming to the Midwest 9ball Tour stop at L.T. last weekend. I brought one for you. Now, I've got more coming from Mike for the others I forgot about. Mike is, one heck of a nice guy.

My sincere apologies,

C.C.

heater451
09-04-2002, 08:43 AM
Jim,

Mike sent me a pack of keychains for the Atlanta area.
Are you close to the city?

Send me a PM, and we'll work something out.

Karatemom
09-04-2002, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Please accept my public apology for not getting the key chain out to you. I specifically asked Mike to send me one for you, me, Heide, Christ, Mike Athens, and Karla. I couldn't think of anyone else out this way at the time. I later found out Heide had sent one to Eddie G. in Chicago. Something about those two. LOL Their in cohoots.

My sincere apologies,

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

I thought you knew? I'm in cahoots with SPetty, Voodoo, Kato, MikeM, EddieG, JimS, Barbara, Carol, Rip, Spiderman, cuechick, oh what the heck, darn near everyone, except Christ, /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Heide

09-04-2002, 06:45 PM
Meet me at Murphy's this weekend Jim, I've got yours!!