PDA

View Full Version : Real Time

Qtec
10-30-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Maher gave us his final edition of Christine O'Donnell's greatest hits from her appearances on his former show, Politically Incorrect on Real Time tonight. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O'Donnell: I don't celebrate Halloween because of what it means, because it is a Satanic holiday, it's a pagan holiday and while people are going around getting free candy other people are falling victim to sacrifices and things like that. [...] That's the reality of what's going on on Halloween. </div></div>

watch the video (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/real-time-final-round-christine-odonnell)

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-30-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Maher gave us his final edition of Christine O'Donnell's greatest hits from her appearances on his former show, Politically Incorrect on Real Time tonight. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O'Donnell: I don't celebrate Halloween because of what it means, because it is a Satanic holiday, it's a pagan holiday and while people are going around getting free candy other people are falling victim to sacrifices and things like that. [...] That's the reality of what's going on on Halloween. </div></div>

watch the video (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/real-time-final-round-christine-odonnell)

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>LOL, Q, I just quoted that same nutty statement in another thread, lol.

Maher's show last night was one of his best ever, IMO.

I loved the part when he looked right in the camera, and asked the Tea Party folks "Do you REALLY believe that Boehner and McConnell are going to look out for your interests?"

This show was a classic. Loved it! Laughed MAO throughout!

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Personally, I love Christine O'Donnell. What a flake!
And unlike Palin, she actually is cute.