PDA

View Full Version : OMG! 9,459 Posts In Under Three Years!

Pages : [1] 2

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO!

pooltchr
10-31-2010, 09:33 AM
Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve

llotter
10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
It is usually not the nature of conservatives (they are usually too busy earning a living) to lobby and continually refute the leftist dribble and lies but as we have found out over time, lies left unanswered take on the feel of legitimacy and truth. Too many on the left actually 'earn' a living working for and gaming the system for their own benefit and truth has become a victim.

All of us on the Right are grateful for LWW's eloquence and persistence to rebutting the leftist lies. Trouble is, liberalism is a mental disorder that disallows logic or common sense to come within arms length of themselves.

jimmyg
10-31-2010, 10:51 AM
What's actually disturbing is 12,358 mostly identical, politically biased, posts containing little factual content or knowledge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 01:16 PM
respectfully, I would have to disagree with your assessment re: Gayle's political acumen. She is a voracious reader of all things political; purchases just about every book on the subject, has, or had, some political connections,....etc.
True, that she is very biased politically, but then who isn't amongst the members here that have strong political convictions? If that were grounds for dismissal, banishment here....then she would not be the first one shown the door.
Also true that she does not rely solely on Fox for her news updates. Now that may be grounds.....
One respected member here,Deeman, whose political beliefs are in opposition to hers, nonetheless, enjoys the civil discussions that they have.

Her politics may not be in line with yours,but that hardly qualifies as being uninformed...if'n you get my drift!
I'd suggest that you add her to your "ignore" list if her political stance infuriates you.
As the boards' peacemaker, I am trying to reduce the acrimony here. We seem to have lost our best, brightest,and most reasonable members in the past few months (Perhaps the threat of using stun guns, hand guns, etc....discouraged them.) ..but then, they didn't believe that GWB "walks on water",(we conceded that he may float).. so I may also be biased in my assessment of them...also we have seemingly inherited the more militant and confrontational (imho) from that other unnamed site.

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Welcome Back!!!! Really missed you!

I already have him on ignore, BTW. Only had to read one of his posts, then Total Ignore....

So glad to see you are posting again....not many laughs around here without you.

G.

hondo
10-31-2010, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve </div></div>

And yet you said nothing when bobroberts posted a similar thread attacking Gayle.
HYPOCRITE!!!

hondo
10-31-2010, 01:46 PM
"All of us on the Right are grateful for LWW's eloquence and persistence to rebutting the leftist lies."

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.
Thanks for the laughs, lotter.

hondo
10-31-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's actually disturbing is 12,358 mostly identical, politically biased, posts containing little factual content or knowledge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J </div></div>

I'm still waiting for you to post something of value on here.
121 posts of nothing but attacks, usually aimed at Gayle.
I can't think of anything positive you have contributed.

When I welcomed you on here, I was obviously thinking of Jimmy M.
My bad.

hondo
10-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Great post!!

LWW
10-31-2010, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

Your fascination with me is reaching embarrassing proportions dearie.

LWW

LWW
10-31-2010, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve </div></div>

That's what agitprops do.

LWW

LWW
10-31-2010, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">respectfully, I would have to disagree with your assessment re: Gayle's political acumen. She is a voracious reader of all things political; purchases just about every book on the subject, has, or had, some political connections,....etc. </div></div>

That's funny.

You buy into the bravo sierra that she reads anything at all.

By her own admission, she watches the authors on C-Span and parrots their hate speech.

Any voracious reader like you describe, even if they were reading comics, would eventually pick up ... even if only by osmosis ... an ability to spell simple words accurately.

Gee's writing skills IMHO betray someone who would be lost trying to read and comprehend serious writing at a rate of even 100 pages per week.

LWW

LWW
10-31-2010, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
My bad. </div></div>

One of many.

LWW

LWW
10-31-2010, 02:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"All of us on the Right are grateful for LWW's eloquence and persistence to rebutting the leftist lies."

Thanks for the laughs, lotter. </div></div>

Still owned by the "QUOTE" function?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. </div></div>
...lol 'nuff said; can't top that remark!!!

hondo
10-31-2010, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. </div></div>
...lol 'nuff said; can't top that remark!!!
</div></div>

Since you've been gone, the "opposition" has slipped badly.
lww is reduced to commenting on my typos and computer knowledge.
He doesn't even try to debate anymore.
He's a dry well.

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 03:45 PM
During my absence....without the daily updates on the musings of the saintly Glenn Beck, and Wild Bill O'Really, and Handready...I had to resort to watch Fox to see "this way, madness lies" with the Fox version of the three stooges.
I'm forced to admit that Glenn Beck has now become an accomplished comedian. He doesn't even have to speak and I'm already laughing at the "visuals"...and then when he does speak in that mousy intonation that is his trademark....who needs the comedy channel?

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 03:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve </div></div>

And yet you said nothing when bobroberts posted a similar thread attacking Gayle.
HYPOCRITE!!! </div></div>

OMG! Can't believe he wrote that, when most of his own posts are also attacks on me!

LMAO!

Too funny.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif worse than hypocritical, delusionally hypocritical...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 04:16 PM
you can scroll through the last 100 posts that I made, and find some form of attack reply from "The Two".
But, I guess that it is considered "constructive criticism" when they do it......
"Thus Spoke Zarathustra; I am a law only for my kind, I am no law for all."

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can scroll through the last 100 posts that I made, and find some form of attack reply from "The Two".
But, I guess that it is considered "constructive criticism" when they do it......
"Thus Spoke Zarathustra; I am a law only for my kind, I am no law for all." </div></div>

It's a rightie thing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"WASHINGTON -- This election season, a man was arrested for hitting a protester at a rally for Washington GOP Senate candidate Dino Rossi, a man stomped on the head of a woman at a campaign event for Kentucky GOP Senate candidate Rand Paul, local police wrestled to the ground a Democratic man at an event for Rep. Eric Cantor (R), Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) received suspicious powder to his office, biker supporters of Florida GOP congressional candidate Allen West harassed a Democratic tracker and Alaska GOP Senate candidate Joe Miller's private security force handcuffed and detained a reporter.

And all that was in just the past two weeks.

"It's been quite amazing over the last couple months, but really over the last two years," said Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups and extremism. "I'd date this, in many ways, to the rise to power of Obama. Many people we saw coming with AR-15s to town halls and so on, and all of that. But I do think that it's gotten even hotter out there. I think the reaction to the stomping of that woman's head has been quite amazing. The idea that the guy could say that he needed an apology and that he's not being condemned by the political class from sea to shining sea is astounding."

While there has been an increased number of highly publicized incidents in recent weeks, there was also a spike in violence or threatened violence during the health care debate toward lawmakers who supported the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. People vandalized congressional offices and threatened to assassinate officials and their families. Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) had a picture of a noose faxed to his office after he voted for health care reform. A former militia member named Mike Vanderboegh even proudly took credit for encouraging people around the country to break the windows of lawmakers' offices.

There has also been a significant amount of violence-tinged rhetoric coming from politicians. Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle floated "Second Amendment remedies" as a "cure" for an out-of-control Congress. Last week, a Republican House candidate in Texas said a violent overthrow of the government is "on the table." Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has taken some flack for using gun imagery after the passage of health care reform, telling her supporters to "reload."

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, last year, hate groups stayed at record levels, and "anti-immigrant vigilante groups" soared by nearly 80 percent. The largest, jump, however, came from so-called "patriot" groups, made up of militias and other groups that distrust the federal government and believe its plotting to impose a "one-world government." Those rose 244 percent in 2009, going from 149 groups to 512. Potok attributes the rise to three factors: 1) The change in racial demographics in the country, with Obama as the apotheosis of this fact, 2) anger over the rough economy, and 3) the mainstreaming of "demonizing propaganda and conspiracy theories," encouraged by the likes of Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). Potok noted that the rise in radical right-wing activity began even before Obama was elected, pointing to multiple plots to kill him. He added that the rise in violence has basically exclusively come from the far right.

"They [The far left] have burned down some things and done some various serious arson attacks, but it's tiny," he said. "There's a tiny anarchist movement, there's a small but fairly violent animal rights and radical environmental movement, but these things absolutely pale in comparison to the right. So no, I think the radical right...is large and growing, and I think that it's impossible to say that of the extreme left."

At a meeting with progressive bloggers yesterday, Obama addressed the stomping of the MoveOn.org activist and the rise in violence, saying, "I think that one of the things that I've always tried to promote is civility in politics. I think we can disagree vigorously without being disagreeable. And what we saw on the video was an example of people's passions just getting out of hand in ways that are disturbing."

"In fairness, I don't expect every candidate to be responsible for every single supporter's actions, but I do think that all of us have an obligation to set a tone where we say the other side is -- may be wrong but it's not evil, because when you start going down that path of demonizing folks, then these kinds of incidents are more likely to occur," he added. "And my expectation in the remainder of this campaign is that all candidates out there are a little more careful about making sure that they're framing the debate around issues and sending a clear message to their supporters that our democracy works when we disagree, we debate, we argue, it gets contentious, but that there are certain lines we don't cross."

Instead of a time-out after the stomping at the Paul rally, Tim Profitt -- the stomper -- has enraged many people even further by showing no remorse for giving the young woman a concussion, saying that she should actually apologize to him. MoveOn has launched a "You Can't Stomp On Us!" page, asking people to submit photos holding signs with the phrase. "In 2010, in American women deserve better than to be assaulted and then blamed for it," the site states. "In 2010, in America, engaging in political protest is not an invite for a beating.""http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/28/rise-far-right-violence-elections_n_775326.html
</div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
10-31-2010, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve </div></div>

OMG! Can't believe he wrote that, when most of his own posts are also attacks on me!

LMAO!

Too funny.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif worse than hypocritical, delusionally hypocritical...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

No ... most of them are regarding who wrongheaded you are.

LWW

Qtec
10-31-2010, 09:28 PM
.........and all of them crap!

OK, that's an exaggeration. I am pretty sure I actually agreed with two of those posts...the rest were crap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q.....LOL

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was there any purpose to this thread other than to make another personal attack on a fellow forum member?

Steve </div></div>

LMAO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

But the difference is, I don't claim to have you on total ignore. You claim to ignore Larry, myself and others, yet you monitor his posting numbers, and then start a thread about him. Is that how you ignore people.

You claim to have "caught" me informing the moderator, a function that would probably take about 5 seconds if someone were to actually be doing it. What are the chances of such a coincidence that you would just happen to be there at the exact moment in time?????

I would have far greater respect for you if you would just admit to yourself and the rest what you really are. Hiding behind "invisible", and failing to admit your own biases make you appear to be the real stalker in the group.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.........and all of them crap!

OK, that's an exaggeration. I am pretty sure I actually agreed with two of those posts...the rest were crap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q.....LOL </div></div>

And another 58 posts, most of them new threads, that no one responded to at all, in less than two days!

Today, at 9,517! Hasn't even been three full days, yet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Qtec
11-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Years, not days.......just saving you from another petty onslaught from the Dragon Slayer in Chief, the one and only Dorothy.........ahem.....I mean LWW.

Q

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:59 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Years, not days.......just saving you from another petty onslaught from the Dragon Slayer in Chief, the one and only Dorothy.........ahem.....I mean LWW.

Q

</div></div>

Thanks Q, but this last post of mine, refers to just the additional LWW posts, since I started this thread, on October 31. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
11-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Your's and other leftie's obsession with Larry's post count is quite entertaining.

I'm glad you continue to ignore him, and not trouble yourself with what he does on the forum.

LMAO!!!!

Steve

hondo
11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your's and other leftie's obsession with Larry's post count is quite entertaining.

I'm glad you continue to ignore him, and not trouble yourself with what he does on the forum.

LMAO!!!!

Steve </div></div>

Still laughing. You're in a good mood today.
Wonder why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-02-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Still laughing. You're in a good mood today.
Wonder why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

Probably because I know I am one of so many who voted, or will vote today to start bringing some <u>real</u> change to Washington.

And while I will not get into specifics, my ballot choices included Republicans, Democrats, and Liberterians...choosing who I thought were the most qualified candidates, and not just voting for one party or the other.

I hope everyone votes. If you don't, you are forbidden from complaining about politics!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee's writing skills IMHO betray someone who would be lost trying to read and comprehend serious writing at a rate of even 100 pages per week. </div></div>
And that quote illustrates why few here take you as a serious contributor.
Your M.O. is attack the messenger, along with the message.
But I will concede that you are better read, better informed then yer "sidekick", who, seemingly can only "kill the messenger"

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

9,7020! in three years!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

9,7020! in three years!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

Still suffering from OCD, I see.

Steve

hondo
11-11-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

9,7020! in three years!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEf1Lp7Byk&feature=related

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

9,7020! in three years!

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEf1Lp7Byk&feature=related </div></div>

PERFECT! Hilarious! You're on a roll today!

His score in the last ten and a half days, 261 posts, since Oct.31!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM
And you continue counting, and reporting back to the forum.

Who is the obsessive one?????

Steve

hondo
11-11-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you continue counting, and reporting back to the forum.

Who is the obsessive one?????

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUcP5u5BOUw&feature=related

ugotda7
11-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Envy is a terrible thing.

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I just noticed who has the title of most posts on this forum. And, as I recall, those numbers were cut way back when the forum had the big crash, so she actually has a lot more than the numbers represent.

Maybe she's just worried that she might lose the number one rating!

Steve

hondo
11-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Gayle- 8 years-12,547 posts
lww- 3 years-9720 posts

I don't think there's any doubt that she will lose her number one rating in the next year, Steve.
Only 2,827 less posts in 5 less years.
And most of them unanswered except for you???
Truly amazing!!!

But, Steve, I don't really care. This is his whole life.
God bless him. I just wish he wasn't so vile.

I was on AZ for years before he came on.
He changed the whole atmosphere on AZ just as he has
on here. It makes it very difficult for me to like him.

And he changes those who get caught up in his web.
I used to rate you right alongside Sack and Dee as the best
conservatives on this board.
Obviously, no more.In many ways you are much worse than him anymore. Not trying to pick another fight with you. I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
You lost your sense of humor. You lost your ability to be conciliatory.

Since lww came on AZ a whole crop of lww clones emerged on there, many much worse than him.

I started on Playpool many years ago and joined AZ and BD about the same time.
At the time BD was much snobbier so I did most of my posting on AZ which was much friendlier at the time.

It's sad how these 2 forums changed and in both cases the trouble started when he joined.
I'm sure you disagree. JMHO.

hondo
11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Envy is a terrible thing. </div></div>

Even worse are liver and onions, cottage cheese, and cherry pie.

Have a nice day, Yugo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle- 8 years-12,547 posts
lww- 3 years-9720 posts

I don't think there's any doubt that she will lose her number one rating in the next year, Steve.
Only 2,827 less posts in 5 less years.
And most of them unanswered except for you???
Truly amazing!!!

But, Steve, I don't really care. This is his whole life.
God bless him. I just wish he wasn't so vile.

I was on AZ for years before he came on.
He changed the whole atmosphere on AZ just as he has
on here. It makes it very difficult for me to like him.

And he changes those who get caught up in his web.
I used to rate you right alongside Sack and Dee as the best
conservatives on this board.
Obviously, no more.In many ways you are much worse than him anymore. Not trying to pick another fight with you. I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
You lost your sense of humor. You lost your ability to be conciliatory.

Since lww came on AZ a whole crop of lww clones emerged on there, many much worse than him.

I started on Playpool many years ago and joined AZ and BD about the same time.
At the time BD was much snobbier so I did most of my posting on AZ which was much friendlier at the time.

It's sad how these 2 forums changed and in both cases the trouble started when he joined.
I'm sure you disagree. JMHO. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In many ways you are much worse than him anymore. </div></div>

It's a toss up...lol...you'd think a grown man would be embarrassed about being such a whimpy litle copy cat, wouldn't you?

Never did like whimpy little copy cats.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are either of these guys supposed to be working????

The Pool Lesson Business must be slow. Wow, I guess all of those New York Pro's finally scoured around and found a good teacher in N.Y. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Like NY isn't chock full of great pool teachers....lol

G.

wolfdancer
11-11-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like NY isn't chock full of great pool teacher </div></div>
also "Chock Full Of Nuts" ....or is that just coffee I'm thinking of?
X (http://www.chockfullonuts.com/jingle.aspx#/jingle)

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

It's a toss up...lol...you'd think a grown man would be embarrassed about being such a whimpy litle copy cat, wouldn't you?

Never did like whimpy little copy cats.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are either of these guys supposed to be working????

The Pool Lesson Business must be slow. Wow, I guess all of those New York Pro's finally scoured around and found a good teacher in N.Y. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Like NY isn't chock full of great pool teachers....lol

G. </div></div>

More personal attacks, Gayle?????

Doesn't the forum have rules about that kind of stuff. And don't you frown on personal attacks by anyone of the forum?

Steve

ugotda7
11-11-2010, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Envy is a terrible thing. </div></div>

Even worse are liver and onions, cottage cheese, and cherry pie.

Have a nice day, Yugo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Nope, nothing wrong with cherry pie, some of the obsession with LWW on the other hand.....

LWW
11-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I have told him and Woofie many times that I am a happily married straight male with no interests in them ... yet they continue to stalk me.

LWW

Sev
11-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Post on Larry. Post on.

However I am catching up to you on AZ and now have been alphabetized in the rep section.

I think Coco is reporting me to Wilson in an attempt to keep the #2 position.

@ Hondo.
Go ahead. Say it. I know what you are thinking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
maybe you should cash in on this apparent obsession that males seem to have for you. Get picked as a Centerfold for Cosmo mag,
maybe...as the Rep. Jr. Sen. Scott Brown from Mass. once did.
X-rated (http://lynnrockets.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/scott-brown-the-senator-wears-no-clothes/)

LWW
11-12-2010, 03:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe you should cash in on this apparent obsession that males seem to have for you. Get picked as a Centerfold for Cosmo mag,
X-rated (http://lynnrockets.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/scott-brown-the-senator-wears-no-clothes/) </div></div>

Please keep your fantasy wish list private.

LWW

hondo
11-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Go back and take a good look at who shadow posts who on here ,yugo, and tell me what you discover.
If you're honest, bro, you just might have an epiphany.

hondo
11-12-2010, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe you should cash in on this apparent obsession that males seem to have for you. Get picked as a Centerfold for Cosmo mag,
X-rated (http://lynnrockets.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/scott-brown-the-senator-wears-no-clothes/) </div></div>

His obsession with our so-called obsession with him seems pretty gay to me. Methinks he doth protest too much. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
11-12-2010, 06:09 AM
I would have hoped that you would have addressed my post instead,
but you took the easy way out again.
Steve, I could go back and find personal attack after personal attack that you have launched on folks you don't like on here but what would be the point?

But when anyone says anything to you, you always respond with not so subtle little hints that you hope will attract Wilson's attention:

"Doesn't the forum have rules about that kind of stuff.[ ? }"

These kind of constant "non-threats" don't exactly endear you to anybody but lww.

TBH, I was hoping Gayle wouldn't post that, because I was hoping I could get a decent response from you and I knew you would be drawn to her post instead.

Oh, well, continue with the drama and the subtle threats.
Seems beneath a businessman in his late 50s but apparently not.

LWW
11-12-2010, 06:39 AM
At least you didn't threaten to slap his family like some members here have done.

Oh ... wait a sec ... upon further review it was you who did that.

LWW

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back and take a good look at who shadow posts who on here ,yugo, and tell me what you discover.
If you're honest, bro, you just might have an epiphany. </div></div>

Who cares....the last time I checked this is an open forum isn't it? Are you suggesting censoring the way some people post?

Until some folks around here quit with their unhealthy obsessions this place will continue to be a playground sandbox....but that appears to be all that some want it to be because they recognize they have nothing beyond this sandbox. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round....but I must confess that it amusing at times for its sheer ridiculousness.

LWW
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back and take a good look at who shadow posts who on here ,yugo, and tell me what you discover.

Who cares....the last time I checked this is an open forum isn't it? Are you suggesting censoring the way some people post?</div></div>

Please tell me that the question was rhetorical in nature?

The cabal here tries incessantly to get others banned, blame others for their own treachery, use threats and racial slurs ... along with ridiculous threats of legal actions ... to silence all who oppose the regime.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.
It seems like wherever you go, yugo, he go.

pooltchr
11-12-2010, 12:01 PM

"Doesn't the forum have rules about that kind of stuff.[ ? }"

These kind of constant "non-threats" don't exactly endear you to anybody but lww.

</div></div>

Anyone who abides by the forum rules would not see my comment as a threat. Only those who push the rules to the limit would be considered threatened by a reminder that there are forum rules.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you continue counting, and reporting back to the forum. </div></div>
it beats reporting back to the board administrator....

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.
It seems like wherever you go, yugo, he go. </div></div>

Well there's like what, maybe 20 people in this little sandbox - kind of hard to avoid folks don't you think....especially when the same folks are incessantly whining and crying about the same stuff day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day....

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I'd leave this site then, if'n I were you, and head back to AZB.
As the line goes from the song in "West Side Story" :
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget that boy and find another,
One of your own kind,
Stick to your own kind! </div></div>

pooltchr
11-12-2010, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you continue counting, and reporting back to the forum. </div></div>
it beats reporting back to the board administrator.... </div></div>

I wouldn't know. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Steve

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd leave this site then, if'n I were you, and head back to AZB.
As the line goes from the song in "West Side Story" :
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget that boy and find another,
One of your own kind,
Stick to your own kind! </div></div> </div></div>

Why? This site is useful for some good comedy....especially when some here don't even realize they're putting on a show which then only makes it even more funny. The laughs just don't stop.

LWW
11-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Troo dat.

LWW

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Troo dat.

LWW </div></div>

This place is kind of like a cross between "Dumb and Dumber" and "The Truman Show."

hondo
11-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Nice. You give me crap for supposedly being obsessed
with lww and when I point out the truth to you , you respond,
"Who cares?"
Thank you for being honest. Just don't expect me to pay any attention to your BS from now on.

Who cares?

hondo
11-12-2010, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.

Well there's like what, maybe 20 people in this little sandbox - kind of hard to avoid folks don't you think....especially when the same folks are incessantly whining and crying about the same stuff day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day.... </div></div>

Who cares?

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 09:46 PM
yeah, right..."you wouldn't know"
A modern day Pontius Pilate...(your hands are clean)
Ain't nobody ever got suspended on my account, and it's just an oddity that with all the mudslinging by you, yer best buddy, and a few others here, that two of your major detractors,were singled out, as both Gayle and myself were accused of "picking on poor l'il Stevie". I'm still not sure how Hondo managed to avoid the trap.... he is younger, bigger, maybe?
....if'n I hads that kind of "power"...believe me you would be history here,( but, fret not...as you would still be a major contributor on that other unnamed site.)

hondo
11-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Wolfie, I have decided not to grovel around in the mud with Jennings, but, I have to admit, my skin crawls almost every time he posts.

IMHO, Satan has a hold on that ole boy.

I feel that if he could just break away from the
spell lww has on him, we could draw him towards the light and save his soul but I can't get through to him at all.

It's as if he's demon-possessed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I try to ignore him, and not reply to him....but when I see him trailing me around like a lost puppy dog...I relent and "throw him a bone" (reply to his sophomoric posts), once in a while. I think it keeps him "on his toes" and therefore delays the atrophying of his brain...although lately I see a noticeable downward spiral.

LWW
11-13-2010, 03:19 AM
I love how the 4 of you brag to each other about who ignores me the most ... while you incessantly post about me, fantasize about me, comment on my every post, and start thread after thread after trolling thread about me.

Proceed.

LWW

hondo
11-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Wolfie, I thought we were talking about Jennings. The ego-maniac thinks we're talking about him.

Would somebody please tell that blowhard that it isn't always about him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-13-2010, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, I thought we were talking about Jennings. The ego-maniac thinks we're talking about him.

Would somebody please tell that blowhard that it isn't always about him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

What can you do with people when after you realize they are nuts, and suffer from serious emotional issues, and you tell them on no uncertain terms that you are NOT INTERESTED AT ALL in communicating with them, because they are incredibly RUDE, and CRUDE, and IGNORANT, and write over and over, STAY AWAY FROM ME, yet they continue to HAVE to put their irrational, uneducated, missinformed, two cents in on every single thing you write on this forum????

The only rational thing to do, is stop reading their slush and their filth.

Sicko's!

G.

wolfdancer
11-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Aw, let him revel in his fantasy that every topic somehow has him as it's focus. Keeps him from going postal,maybe?

wolfdancer
11-13-2010, 12:58 PM
uh....I hate to spoil your day, but we were discussing Mr. Jennings. You are a bit more informed then he?, but you need to see
a shrink,and get yourself shrink wrapped
I'm not sure if you suffer from egomania, bulimia, or just a plain old bulls*it personality disorder.

ugotda7
11-13-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. You give me crap for supposedly being obsessed
with lww and when I point out the truth to you , you respond,
"Who cares?"
Thank you for being honest. Just don't expect me to pay any attention to your BS from now on.

Who cares? </div></div>

The point is that nobody here should care and on top of that really has any say in how others post....so yeah, who cares?

Why do you care? Why is it such an issue for you? Have you ever really even given that any thought? You should.

LWW
11-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Thought is the operative word in your question ... and from that you can discern the likely answer.

LWW

pooltchr
11-13-2010, 07:05 PM
these four are so much fun to watch. Every time they say something, they end up having to backtrack, spin, and flail wildly to try and keep from being made to look foolish.

Then they all circle the wagons and try to bolster each other's egos. Imagine how sad it must be to depend on the likes of G, W, H, and Q to make you feel better about yourself. Look how low they have set their own standards.

Steve

LWW
11-14-2010, 03:53 AM
That is the inevitable result of believing truth to be a fluid and malleable thing of convenience.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 07:51 AM
That's exactly what I thought of "your" site...(great minds think alike)
While you consider yourself to be morally and intellectually superior to others, especially others here(judging from your posts) ...that's not 'xactly a consensus opinion.
Unfortunately, for me....while I have you on "permanent ignore"...( another judgment call: no redeeming social values in your posts) I wasted an entire minute of my life, by lifting that ban long enough to read your post. I can never get that time back....
You may be a "renowned leader" on the other site, ...and they may be extremely disappointed that you chose to waste your valuable time (and mine) by posting here, instead of there... so, don't let the door.....

hondo
11-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.
In all of their posts you can just sense the sneers, the haughtiness, the "I'm better than you" attitude, that one also sees on the faces of beck, limberger, hannity, coulter.

It's the same sneer that one would see on pictures of Nazi officers during WWII.

In the real world, do you enjoy being around arrogant, sneering people?
Neither do I.
We constantly read that if we would just meet these folks, they'd be just like us.
I don't think so, unless this is a heck of an act they put on here.

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 08:23 AM
I just finished revising my reply to him. I didn't want it to be taken out of context, and then reported as a personal attack.
I just don't understand why anyone would lloiter around a site where they have no respect for the posts of others? My AZB experience went sumthin like...veni, vidi, vamoose

pooltchr
11-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Interesting that you claim to be so upset by the so called arrogance, yet completely fail to see it manifested in your buddies on here, or even to a greater degree in the likes of Obama, Pelosi, et al, who continuously prove that they believe they are far superior to, and smarter than, most of America.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-14-2010, 08:56 AM
They all look alike to me, LOL.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Look across any restaurant, with me, and I can point out every Republican in there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

There is something whacky about the eyes.

And generally speaking, a distinct dork look, which is unmistakable. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I often wonder if they have all been captured, victims of aliens from space, shot up with a brain cell reducing chemical from the moon, maybe, instant brain washing, which has the result of removing all critical thinking skills from their thought processes.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how the 4 of you brag to each other about who ignores me the most ... while you incessantly post about me, fantasize about me, comment on my every post, and start thread after thread after trolling thread about me.

Proceed.

LWW </div></div>

In any event, it is perhaps an example that we have set here that two people can actually disagree without descending into the sophomoric gutter that so many conversations here devolve into.

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

9,7020! in three years!

Steve </div></div>

In any event, it is perhaps an example that we have set here that two people can actually disagree without descending into the sophomoric gutter that so many conversations here devolve into.

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have told him and Woofie many times that I am a happily married straight male with no interests in them ... yet they continue to stalk me.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe you should cash in on this apparent obsession that males seem to have for you. Get picked as a Centerfold for Cosmo mag,

Please keep your fantasy wish list private.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least you didn't threaten to slap his family like some members here have done.

Oh ... wait a sec ... upon further review it was you who did that.

LWW </div></div>

Just saw this. It deserves a response.
I firmly believe that you are not married.
But just in case you are, I sincerely apologized at the time, which, of course, you refused to accept.
Every time I have been wrong I have admitted it.

In all your years on these forums you have never apologized once for the hurt you have done or the hate you have stirred up.
You have never once admitted to being wrong no matter how many times you have been exposed.

We can all see which one of us is the real man on here and it sure ain't you, bro.

Please carry on with your daily droppings. Just clean up afterwards.

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you know who? He will probably be at over 10,000 before the election, LMAO! </div></div>

Your fascination with me is reaching embarrassing proportions dearie.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">respectfully, I would have to disagree with your assessment re: Gayle's political acumen. She is a voracious reader of all things political; purchases just about every book on the subject, has, or had, some political connections,....etc. </div></div>

You buy into the bravo sierra that she reads anything at all.

By her own admission, she watches the authors on C-Span and parrots their hate speech.

Gee's writing skills IMHO betray someone who would be lost trying to read and comprehend serious writing at a rate of even 100 pages per week.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
My bad. </div></div>

One of many.

LWW </div></div>

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"All of us on the Right are grateful for LWW's eloquence and persistence to rebutting the leftist lies."

Thanks for the laughs, lotter. </div></div>

Still owned by the "QUOTE" function?

LWW </div></div>

LWW

pooltchr
11-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Poor Hondo. He sees something Larry says that he likes, and he can do nothing but keep repeating it over and over and over.

I guess hoping for independent thought is just a dream.

Steve

LWW
11-14-2010, 11:45 AM
He simply can't stand it that some people can have rational discussions.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 12:37 PM
I believe it is....... in your case.
still trying to get that reportable angry reply from him, maybe?
Step up to the plate...and confront him directly...and not with these juvenile "Myspace" type personal attacks.

pooltchr
11-14-2010, 12:55 PM
How much more direct can I be?

Not that anyone was asking your opinion.

Steve

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's exactly what I thought of "your" site...(great minds think alike)
While you consider yourself to be morally and intellectually superior to others, especially others here(judging from your posts) ...that's not 'xactly a consensus opinion.
Unfortunately, for me....while I have you on "permanent ignore"...( another judgment call: no redeeming social values in your posts) I wasted an entire minute of my life, by lifting that ban long enough to read your post. I can never get that time back....
You may be a "renowned leader" on the other site, ...and they may be extremely disappointed that you chose to waste your valuable time (and mine) by posting here, instead of there... so, don't let the door..... </div></div>

I have a site...that's news to me. And I'm a "renowned leader" there?

And you have me on ignore...who are you kidding? No redeeming social values...well I guess you're more familiar with this than most.

But don't you worry, the quality of thought to post here takes very little time so this place will continue to get the level of interest it deserves.

In giving your post its due consideration I can't help but think - cocaine is a helluva drug.

Oh no, one more minute of my life wasted again....but you know what - you're worth it.

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.
In all of their posts you can just sense the sneers, the haughtiness, the "I'm better than you" attitude, that one also sees on the faces of beck, limberger, hannity, coulter.

It's the same sneer that one would see on pictures of Nazi officers during WWII.

Neither do I.
We constantly read that if we would just meet these folks, they'd be just like us.
</div></div>

Who cares?

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Speaking about someone, and not to someone, is ....Gossip. It jes ain't quites the same thing as speaking direct. (but then, you would have to look them in the eye...so to speak)
So, How can I help you...let me count the ways....?
To begin with, try addressing your replies to... him and; try to make them appear to be intelligent; then try to qualify those remarks as well with some claim of personal formal studies, or experience?, or even quoting some respected authority in that particular field; uh...that would probably exclude the rat pack on fox snooze.
or..... you could ask lww or lloiter firstest....'cause they claims they knows jes about everythin....
Class dismissed.

pooltchr
11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, How can I help you...let me count the ways....?

Class dismissed. </div></div>

What kind of ego does it take to post something like that?

Talk about arrogant!!!!!!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 02:56 PM
now, now..."Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy".

pooltchr
11-14-2010, 04:17 PM
I don't need you preaching to me.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Steve

LWW
11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.

Neither do I.
</div></div>

Who cares? </div></div>

I actually have to agree with Aitch a little.

I have a great deal of respect for those who differ with me but can articulate a cogent fact based case for their opinion. That is a good opportunity for both sides to learn when intellectual debate is conducted.

OTOH I have little to zero patience for those who cannot articulate why they believe what they believe other than they were told that they should believe it.

That dislike becomes amplified when the person can spin what they see as "TRUTH" on a dime, and without qualm nor trepidation, whenever the party gives them a new version of "TRUTH" in which to believe.

LWW

hondo
11-14-2010, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much more direct can I be?

Not that anyone was asking your opinion.

Steve </div></div>

Hmmm. I can think of a more direct approach.
And, no, that's not a threat, honey.
you can breathe again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-14-2010, 05:48 PM
I understand how trying it must be for an intellect like you to have to deal with inferiors like those found on BD.
Surely, there must be a final solution, Mein Fuhrer?

hondo
11-14-2010, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.

Neither do I.
</div></div>

Who cares? </div></div>

Heil, yugo!

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 05:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand how trying it must be for an intellect like you to have to deal with inferiors like those found on BD.
Surely, there must be a final solution, Mein Fuhrer?
</div></div>

Saving for the record....

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 05:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.

Neither do I.
</div></div>

Who cares? </div></div>

Heil, yugo! </div></div>

This one too....

hondo
11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, you know what bothers me more than anything else about yugo, lww, jennings, lotter, slide rule, casual observer, bamadog, et al? Their arrogance.

Neither do I.
</div></div>

Who cares? </div></div>

I actually have to agree with Aitch a little.

I have a great deal of respect for those who differ with me but can articulate a cogent fact based case for their opinion. That is a good opportunity for both sides to learn when intellectual debate is conducted.

OTOH I have little to zero patience for those who cannot articulate why they believe what they believe other than they were told that they should believe it.

That dislike becomes amplified when the person can spin what they see as "TRUTH" on a dime, and without qualm nor trepidation, whenever the party gives them a new version of "TRUTH" in which to believe.

LWW </div></div>

If this is true, then why do you follow them around the forum,
flaunting your imagined superiority?
Why not just ignore them?
Doesn't this come across as awfully petty to a great man such as yourself?
I assume on this forum you are talking about H,G,& W?
Yet you respond to our every post.
You consider yourself way out of our league yet you feel
the need to flaunt your massive intellect EVERY SINGLE TIME?

If what you say is true why do you fawn over special posters like Johnny D. and pooltchr?

You fool no one, son.
You are simply an arrogant blowhard. Nothing more, nothing less.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back and take a good look at who shadow posts who on here ,yugo, and tell me what you discover.

Who cares....the last time I checked this is an open forum isn't it? Are you suggesting censoring the way some people post?

Until some folks around here quit with their unhealthy obsessions this place will continue to be a playground sandbox....but that appears to be all that some want it to be because they recognize they have nothing beyond this sandbox. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round....but I must confess that it amusing at times for its sheer ridiculousness. </div></div>

Saving for the record.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.

Well there's like what, maybe 20 people in this little sandbox - kind of hard to avoid folks don't you think....especially when the same folks are incessantly whining and crying about the same stuff day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day.... </div></div>

This one, too.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it is....... in your case.
Step up to the plate...and confront him directly...and not with these juvenile "Myspace" type personal attacks.
</div></div>

You should have read what he originally posted.
Still harping on how he's a straght male, surrounded by male posters craving his body.
It's starting to get embarrasing.
It's time for our buddy to come out of the closet.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it is....... in your case.
</div></div>

You should have read what he originally posted.
Still harping on how he's a straght male, surrounded by male posters craving his body.
It's starting to get embarrasing.
It's time for our buddy to come out of the closet. </div></div>

Here's his original post:

It's actually embarrassing to be a straight male and have a school teacher with such a juvenile infatuation over my every move.

LWW

Saving it for the record. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back and take a good look at who shadow posts who on here ,yugo, and tell me what you discover.

Until some folks around here quit with their unhealthy obsessions this place will continue to be a playground sandbox....but that appears to be all that some want it to be because they recognize they have nothing beyond this sandbox. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round....but I must confess that it amusing at times for its sheer ridiculousness. </div></div>

Saving for the record. </div></div>

Who cares....and obsessions are still unhealthy.

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.

This one, too. </div></div>

Who cares......and the whining and crying goes on, and on, and on, and on

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.

Who cares......and the whining and crying goes on, and on, and on, and on </div></div>

Why do you care? Stop reading.

Sev
11-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm working on my haughty, arrogant Nazi like sneer.
I just cant seem to get it right.
I dont think I'm supposed to look like Charlie Chaplin.

Ah well.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...gc&fr=slv8-yma4 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3 Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bhimmler&w=96&h=160&imgurl=www.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dpictur e%2Bof%2Bhimmler%23focal%3D6dd3c9cee0c0a3b113f6f1e c8470de1f%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.holocaus t-history.org%252fshort-essays%252fhimmler-480.jpg&size=&name=search&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch% 3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bhimmler%23focal%3D6dd3c9cee0c 0a3b113f6f1ec8470de1f%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252f www.holocaust-history.org%252fshort-essays%252fhimmler-480.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bhimmler%23focal%3D6dd3c9cee0c0 a3b113f6f1ec8470de1f%26furl%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fw ww.holocaust-history.org%252fshort-essays%252fhimmler-480.jpg&p=himmler&type=&no=2&tt=108&oid=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fimages%2Fthumbn ail.aspx%3Fq%3D274266785005%26id%3D2d31a028babf39e 849982e7b3e7425e4&tit=Photo+of+Heinrich+Himmler&sigr=15aap5h7t&sigi=153rrpro5&sigb=11s0he4gc&fr=slv8-yma4)

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you are <s>right</s> ,er, correct in your assertion.

Who cares......and the whining and crying goes on, and on, and on, and on </div></div>

Why do you care? Stop reading. </div></div>

And on, and on, and on.....

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/Rush-Limbaugh-Pictures-62586.asp

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view</div></div>

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/byrd.jpg

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:58 PM
http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/GALL31R/09547.htm

Sev
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Looks a bit Asian to me.

hondo
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/glenn-beck.jpg

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v2pOgslN3m4/TCi5uq9XGRI/AAAAAAAAliA/7g0HWFYir4E/s1600/Robert_Byrd_KKK.jpg

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/GALL31R/06836.htm

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/713/1384713-sean-hannity-picture.ht

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
http://anncoulter.com/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=screencaps.jpg

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
http://boingboing.net/features/whites/header.jpg

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/GALL31R/09547.htm

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view</div></div>

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/byrd.jpg </div></div>

???? A sweet kind gentle old man?

hondo
11-14-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://boingboing.net/features/whites/header.jpg </div></div>

http://www.juliescoggins.com/dancing_outlaw_page.htm

I know some folks from Boone who know the Whites pretty well.
Hank Williams III went to Boone and partied with them and wrote a couple of songs about them.
The way your buddies on here have dissed WV, I'd suggest they stay out of Boone, McDowell, Logan and Mingo counties.
They might end up squeeling like pigs.
Come to think of it, a couple of them might like it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
"fantasize about you"...well not quite in the way that you imagine, and not anywhere near your own fantasies about yourself. Have you ever been diagnosed as a schizophrenic?... I Googled "self fixated" and came across this
"Schiz*o*phre*nia may blur the bound*a*ry be*tween in*ter*nal and ex*ter*nal real*i*ties by over *ac*ti*vat*ing a brain sys*tem in*volved in self-re*flec*tion, caus*ing an ex*ag*ger*at*ed fo*cus on self, a study has found."
The tra*di*tion*al view of schiz*o*phre*nia is that the dis*turbed thoughts, per*cep*tions and emo*tions char*ac*ter*iz*ing the men*tal ill*ness result from dis*con*nec*tions among the brain re*gions that con*trol these dif*fer*ent func*tions.
But the new stu*dy found that schiz*o*phre*nia al*so in*volves ex*cess con*nec*ti*vity be*tween brain re*gions in*volved in self-re*flec*tion which be*come ac*tive when we think of noth*ing in par*tic*u*lar, or of our*selves.
If , by "fantasizing"...you mean we wonder if you can actually relate to others, since all your posts are so self centered....The thought has crossed my mind....but then I pour myself another Gin & Tonic, and reflect instead on my own great, inate qualities.....

ugotda7
11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"fantasize about you"...well not quite in the way that you imagine, and not anywhere near your own fantasies about yourself. Have you ever been diagnosed as a schizophrenic?... I Googled "self fixated" and came across this
"Schiz*o*phre*nia may blur the bound*a*ry be*tween in*ter*nal and ex*ter*nal real*i*ties by over *ac*ti*vat*ing a brain sys*tem in*volved in self-re*flec*tion, caus*ing an ex*ag*ger*at*ed fo*cus on self, a study has found."
The tra*di*tion*al view of schiz*o*phre*nia is that the dis*turbed thoughts, per*cep*tions and emo*tions char*ac*ter*iz*ing the men*tal ill*ness result from dis*con*nec*tions among the brain re*gions that con*trol these dif*fer*ent func*tions.
But the new stu*dy found that schiz*o*phre*nia al*so in*volves ex*cess con*nec*ti*vity be*tween brain re*gions in*volved in self-re*flec*tion which be*come ac*tive when we think of noth*ing in par*tic*u*lar, or of our*selves.
If , by "fantasizing"...you mean we wonder if you can actually relate to others, since all your posts are so self centered....The thought has crossed my mind....but then I pour myself another Gin & Tonic, and reflect instead on my own great, inate qualities..... </div></div>

So what....is another class now in session?

What a joke.

wolfdancer
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
yes, try to keep up...if you can.
Why not just leave this site, where you feel so much superior to others here, and head back to whence you came from?....Myspace, maybe? The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over again and expect different results.
You don't like this site; I don't appreciate the "other" site....the difference being that I don't go back there
Using ice cream for an anal-ogy ...that's why they make both vanilla and chocolate ice cream.
Now I have you on my "boring-just ignore"...but you seem to have taken a "keen" interest in me, and are now shadowing my posts, and then I get forced to read your reply.....which is usually disappointing....."there's no there, there" so "adios, amigo" you'll not get any more acknowledgment from me...scout's honor!
BUT Hondo, Q, and Gayle are more then a match for your fragmented, disconcerted... posts
Have a great life!!!

LWW
11-15-2010, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://boingboing.net/features/whites/header.jpg </div></div>

Hank Williams III went to Boone and partied with them and wrote a couple of songs about them.
The way your buddies on here have dissed WV, I'd suggest they stay out of Boone, McDowell, Logan and Mingo counties.
Come to think of it, a couple of them might like it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Why are you making threats of homoerotic violence while claiming that you want a peace treaty and are willing to act like a civilized man?

LWW

hondo
11-15-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://boingboing.net/features/whites/header.jpg </div></div>

Come to think of it, a couple of them might like it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Why are you making threats of homoerotic violence while claiming that you want a peace treaty and are willing to act like a civilized man?

LWW </div></div>

PLEASE, PLEASE, come out of the closet.
It's all you talk about anymore.
I'm sure everyone else is as bored at your protestations as I am.

And if you're not gay, why not quit posting all this, " I know they love my body, but , honestly, folks, I'm a happily married man. Really, I am . Why don't you believe me" crap?

Let it go, lww.
If I read one more of your "I'm not gay" posts, I'm gonna puke.

Stretch
11-15-2010, 08:17 AM
He doth protest too much......St.

Gayle in MD
11-15-2010, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doth protest too much......St. </div></div>

Seems to me like the only time I don't see his cyberstalking responses, behind every damn thing I write on here, is when I'm defending Gay rights, come to think of it, lol. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

That's the ONLY subject that he keeps his big mouth out of....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
11-15-2010, 12:05 PM
OMG!

88 posts, to date, in this thread alone by the cabal of Gee, Aitch, Snoopy, Woofie, and Strechandfetchit!

The same folks who swear they never read my posts are simply infatuated with my every word.

This is a tremendous burden that has been placed upon me ... five lives which would become hollow and incomplete if they didn't have me around.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, try to keep up...if you can.
Why not just leave this site, where you feel so much superior to others here, and head back to whence you came from?....Myspace, maybe? The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over again and expect different results.
You don't like this site; I don't appreciate the "other" site....the difference being that I don't go back there
Using ice cream for an anal-ogy ...that's why they make both vanilla and chocolate ice cream.
Now I have you on my "boring-just ignore"...but you seem to have taken a "keen" interest in me, and are now shadowing my posts, and then I get forced to read your reply.....which is usually disappointing....."there's no there, there" so "adios, amigo" you'll not get any more acknowledgment from me...scout's honor!
BUT Hondo, Q, and Gayle are more then a match for your fragmented, disconcerted... posts
Have a great life!!!

</div></div>

The comedy here is the gift that keeps on giving....wait, aren't you supposed to be ignoring me?

What a joke.

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's exactly what I thought of "your" site...(great minds think alike)
You may be a "renowned leader" on the other site, ...and they may be extremely disappointed that you chose to waste your valuable time (and mine) by posting here, instead of there... so, don't let the door..... </div></div>

How's that "permanent ignore" working out for you?

What a joke.

wolfdancer
11-15-2010, 12:55 PM
exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board....

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board.... </div></div>

Still ignoring me I see.

So since you mentioned it....maybe you can point out one time where I lied, come on, just one, let's see if you can actually back up your words....

What a joke.

LWW
11-15-2010, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

And, FWIW ... the count is up to 91 and your "IGNORE" function is still on the fritz.

LWW

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
LOL! And you say there's no love among the liberals. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, try to keep up...if you can.
Have a great life!!!

</div></div>

The comedy here is the gift that keeps on giving....wait, aren't you supposed to be ignoring me?

What a joke. </div></div>

Who cares?

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's exactly what I thought of "your" site...(great minds think alike)

How's that "permanent ignore" working out for you?

Who cares?

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board.... </div></div>

Still ignoring me I see.

So since you mentioned it....maybe you can point out one time where I lied, come on, just one, let's see if you can actually back up your words....

If I did point out where you lied, you'd just lie about it.
Right? So, my question is why worry, yugo?
When it comes right down to it, who cares?

See what an influence you've had on me lately?
The more I read your posts, the more I like you.

Have a great day!

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

And, FWIW ... the count is up to 91 and your "IGNORE" function is still on the fritz.

LWW </div></div>

Very true, lww, but if you stop and think about it, who cares?

hondo
11-15-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://boingboing.net/features/whites/header.jpg </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

PLEASE, PLEASE, come out of the closet.
It's all you talk about anymore.
I'm sure everyone else is as bored at your protestations as I am.

And if you're not gay, why not quit posting all this, " I know they love my body, but , honestly, folks, I'm a happily married man. Really, I am . Why don't you believe me" crap?

Let it go, lww.
If I read one more of your "I'm not gay" posts, I'm gonna puke. </div></div>

On further reflection, I'm very sorry I posted that.
Please accept my sincere apology.

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, try to keep up...if you can.
Have a great life!!!

</div></div>

Who cares? </div></div>

Not me.....

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board.... </div></div>

Still ignoring me I see.

Have a great day! </div></div>

Well come on, let's see it....how about this - for every time you demonstrate I lied I'll impose a one month ban on myself. So come on, do your best.....

But you know, to make it sporting and to see if you're man enough about the issue you'll offer up the same for yourself...

Hmmmm, for some reason I think you won't be stepping up to the plate.

hondo
11-15-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board.... </div></div>

Still ignoring me I see.

Well come on, let's see it....how about this - for every time you demonstrate I lied I'll impose a one month ban on myself. So come on, do your best.....

But you know, to make it sporting and to see if you're man enough about the issue you'll offer up the same for yourself...

Hmmmm, for some reason I think you won't be stepping up to the plate. </div></div>

Of course not. You've demonstrated time and time again that you don't play fair.
I have no interest in your silly little games, because, to be honest with you, I don't care.
I've seen you lie and I know I don't lie but how can I win?

When I joke and say I'm putting them on total ignore and then I respond to something, the killer b's call me a liar.
That's petty nonsense.
When I offer an opinion contrary to theirs they call me a liar.

Take your little lying contest over to AZ. I'm sure some sucker will bite.

hondo
11-15-2010, 03:47 PM
One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?
I've proven lww to be lying dozens of times and he just denies it. My gang says yes you did. His gang says no he didn't.

No parameters, hoss. BAD GAME.

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exactly my thoughts....but the whying and the crying; the bs and the lying...kinda fit you and your cadre more then the rest of the board.... </div></div>

Still ignoring me I see.

Hmmmm, for some reason I think you won't be stepping up to the plate. </div></div>

Of course not. You've demonstrated time and time again that you don't play fair.
I have no interest in your silly little games, because, to be honest with you, I don't care.
I've seen you lie and I know I don't lie but how can I win?

When I joke and say I'm putting them on total ignore and then I respond to something, the killer b's call me a liar.
That's petty nonsense.
When I offer an opinion contrary to theirs they call me a liar.

Take your little lying contest over to AZ. I'm sure some sucker will bite. </div></div>

The difference is I can conclusively prove you to be a liar.

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?
I've proven lww to be lying dozens of times and he just denies it. My gang says yes you did. His gang says no he didn't.

No parameters, hoss. BAD GAME. </div></div>

I knew you wouldn't be man enough to step up to the plate and back up your own words, you see, deep down inside you know you're a liar and on top of that you know that I (and others) can conclusively prove it....but you also know that you can't do otherwise.

So now that we clearly know where you stand, or actually where you don't stand...it's back to the regularly scheduled program.

What a joke.

hondo
11-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your kind words.

LOL! I must have scared you when I said I was starting to like you.
Decided to crank up the hate a little, huh?

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for your kind words.

Decided to crank up the hate a little, huh? </div></div>

So challenging you to back up your words when you call me a liar is hate? Really? Is that the story you want to stick to?

Gayle in MD
11-15-2010, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?

There are at least three of us, actually more, that know for a fact, that LWW has lied, over and over again.

We all saw the picture.

g.

wolfdancer
11-15-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm beginning to think he is more OCD then... you know who

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?

There are at least three of us, actually more, that know for a fact, that LWW has lied, over and over again.

We all saw the picture.

g. </div></div>

Let me guess...you all also saw Bigfoot and Nessie right?

LWW
11-15-2010, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

Very true, lww, but if you stop and think about it, who cares? </div></div>

Obviously you do ... and it's at 102 and rising.

LWW

LWW
11-15-2010, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?

We all saw the picture.

g. </div></div>

Actually ... nobody saw the picture.

If you did ... post it.

LWW

LWW
11-15-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The difference is I can conclusively prove you to be a liar. </div></div>

No need.

He does a right fine job all by himself IMHO.

LWW

hondo
11-15-2010, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for your kind words.

Decided to crank up the hate a little, huh? </div></div>

So challenging you to back up your words when you call me a liar is hate? Really? Is that the story you want to stick to?

</div></div>

" I knew you wouldn't be man enough to step up to the plate and back up your own words, you see, deep down inside you know you're a liar and on top of that you know that I (and others) can conclusively prove it."

Hoss, you give love a bad name.

hondo
11-15-2010, 10:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?

We all saw the picture.

g. </div></div>

Let me guess...you all also saw Bigfoot and Nessie right? </div></div>

Not sure about the Nessie picture. Definitely saw the Bigfoot video. You don't believe??

hondo
11-15-2010, 10:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Nope, don't care. Sorry.

hondo
11-15-2010, 10:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last point. What if I demonstrate that you lied about something and you disagree and the killer b's chirp up and agree with you?
How can I win?

We all saw the picture.

g. </div></div>

Actually ... nobody saw the picture.

If you did ... post it.

LWW </div></div>

Hmm. Wasn't that Winston's job? Destroy the evidence so the Party could say it never existed?
I believe I saw that picture.

hondo
11-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks, lww. You're a real pal.
I've tried to be nice to you lately.

Boo hoo. Why are you always hurting my feelings?
You can be an insensitive brute at times.

LWW
11-16-2010, 03:14 AM
ONE - OH - SEVEN

LWW

hondo
11-16-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ONE - OH - SEVEN

LWW </div></div>

Are you counting your posts? Just asking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-18-2010, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Nope, don't care. Sorry. </div></div>

441 LWW posts, in 18 days....since October 31! 9,900, and counting.

Wonder what the per day average would be including the AZ numbers.

OMG! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

wolfdancer
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM
I had to get my slide rule out for this higher math problem, and
my "final answer" is 21.5....equivalent to 43 half-a**ed messages.
At about 5 minutes per, depending of course on how fast the synapses were firing, and in what order... I'm guessing at least two hours just to write them and then another 2 hrs of laborious panting and drooling, just to read them...and that is jes fer this site. On AZB, he is even mo prolific

pooltchr
11-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Counting his posts. Reviewing almost 3 weeks of posts. Calculating posting averages.

You two are seriously obsessed with someone you claim you ignore.

Don't either of you have a life????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-18-2010, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had to get my slide rule out for this higher math problem, and
my "final answer" is 21.5....equivalent to 43 half-a**ed messages.
At about 5 minutes per, depending of course on how fast the synapses were firing, and in what order... I'm guessing at least two hours just to write them and then another 2 hrs of laborious panting and drooling, just to read them...and that is jes fer this site. On AZB, he is even mo prolific </div></div>

LOL, and probably two thirds of them are either about us, or to us, I can't speak for you, but in my case, they've never been read.

LMAO!

wolfdancer
11-18-2010, 07:53 PM
took about 2 minutes...but anybody who is OCD...interests me..like you for instance....you automatically reply to anything that I post....kind of like Pavlov's dog...(I'm now studying abnormal psychology).....
If I were you....I'd be more concerned about what I do in my spare time then condemning others for their interests.
But then your entire "schtick" seems to be ...if you insult others, you believe you gain in stature.....
Now, go in peace, and recite the Lord's prayer 5 times for your contrition....

hondo
11-18-2010, 09:33 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
11-18-2010, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

OMG! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>

He has been relatively quiet of late. Must be a mild case of Omnipotent fatigue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now up to 374 posts, in under 15 days....now, at 9833 posts, since october 1st! when he had 9,459, and the day is young. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I knew you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

OMG! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>

He has been relatively quiet of late. Must be a mild case of Omnipotent fatigue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

LOL, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 08:36 AM
581 posts, since Oct. 31.....in less than a month /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">581 posts, since Oct. 31.....in less than a month /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Still obsessing???

Steve

LWW
11-23-2010, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">581 posts, since Oct. 31.....in less than a month /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Still obsessing???

Steve </div></div>

They believe in adjustable "truth" and I believe in absolute truth.

Absolute truth to an O-cultist is like Kryptonite to Superman in it's dangerous nature.

Absolute truth to an O-cultist is like quantum mechanics to a cave man in it's indecipherability.

Absolute truth to an O-cultist is terrifying, hence they attack that which they fear and those who carry it.

LWW

hondo
11-23-2010, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">581 posts, since Oct. 31.....in less than a month /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Still observing???

Steve </div></div>

fixed that for you.

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 11:54 PM
You are right. I was just <u>observing</u> a couple of lefties <u>obsessing</u> over someone they claim they totally ignore.

It's really kinda funny that anyone would actually take the time to count how many times someone posts on a fourm like this, particularly someone they claim is completely insignificant to the forum.

And much to my amazement, there are actually multiple threads on this subject!

Steve

LWW
11-24-2010, 04:48 AM
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN desperate posts by the cabal ... all posting feverishly in an attempt to convince each other that they care the least about posting about my posts.

This is more fun than watching a monkey try to tackle a greased pig at the Maryland State Fair.

LWW

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right. I was just <u>observing</u> a couple of lefties <u>obsessing</u> over someone they claim they totally ignore.

It's really kinda funny that anyone would actually take the time to count how many times someone posts on a fourm like this, particularly someone they claim is completely insignificant to the forum.

Steve </div></div>
I could point out to you that once when I jokingly said I
was leaving the forum, lww counted every single post I made for a month after that and posted after every one of my posts trumpeting the count.
But I won't do that , jennings, because you would just
make some smart ass retort and then continue on in your
little dream world where the "enemy" is always wrong and YOU and YOUR dearest leader are never wrong.

RIGHT?

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN desperate posts by the cabal ... all posting feverishly in an attempt to convince each other that they care the least about posting about my posts.

LWW </div></div>

"It's really kinda funny that anyone would actually take the time to count how many times someone posts on a fourm like this, particularly someone they claim is completely insignificant to the forum."
Steve

ROTFLMFAO! You guys keep stepping in each other's sh*t.

While you're at it, lww, tell jennings how to spell "hypocrisy."

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right. I was just <u>observing</u> a couple of lefties <u>obsessing</u> over someone they claim they totally ignore.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk, wonk wonk, wonk wonk wonk. </span>

Steve

<span style="color: #990000">Wonk wonk wonk, .... </span> </div></div>

I could point out to you that once when I jokingly said I
was leaving the forum, lww counted every single post I made for a month after that and posted after every one of my posts trumpeting the count.
But I won't do that , jennings, because you would just
make some smart ass retort and then continue on in your
little dream world where the "enemy" is always wrong and YOU and YOUR dearest leader are never wrong.

RIGHT? </div></div>

LMAO! The brilliant one has shown us that he doesn't know what "ignore" means. Surprised? Of course you're not.

He thinks professional pool shooters, who need to rack up hours of instruction from a certified BCA instructor, to get certified under the BCA, go to these pool schools, to learn how to shoot! LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Clueless, isn't he? You don't have to "Count" anything to see the barrage of their non stop insults and attacks...just open any thread by me, and you'll see them all there, their juvenile tactics on display. Nit picking. Sarcasm. Condescention....Why, one of them recently told me I had erroneously misunderstood, my own thread!!!!

He didn't get it, jumped in and took the thread off into the usual RW La LA Land of total irrelevance to the subject, but I misundertood what I wrote!

Another one insists on a link to prove that you can't trust or predict the behavior, of wild animals! Now we must post proof of common knowledge.

Ha ha ha ha...typical RW thinking process, huh? If one of them had read my thread and didn't get it, he should shut up while I tell him WHY, he's confused, instead of continuing with more non stop, buddy boy, attacks, between himself, and Deeman, the official professor of non denial, denials.

As usual, Steve's point is not only irrelevant, but illogical, as one doesn't need to count anything, to look at the posting totals, just a glance at the "Top Posters" list, shows the totals.

So Steve, my perpetual stalker, is discussing obsession, huh? LMAO! HA HA HA...

And Dee, is impressed with LWW'S INTELLECT! Bwa ha ha ha... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif But seeks to point out that Q, wins some and loses some....

HA HA HA HA! Q has never lost a debate with LWW....more RW La La Land, bS.

If Dee, can't see the difference between Q.'s posts, and LWW's posts, that explains everything.

Also explains how he moves his line around, admitting that he writes gay bashing posts, over and over, but insists that doing so does not amount to homophobic writing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
Q, blows LWW away every single day on this forum. LWW, immediately resorts to his usual one liner, standard RW default setting, that when you're wrong, and someone proves it, resort to name calling. Claim victory! ACCUSE the one who has handed you your hat, of ignorance.

This place ia a real joke! Juvenile Cyberstalkers, addressing the subject of obsession.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Their main accusation? Gayle is partisan. BWA HA HA HA...too much! Since when have I refused to admit that I have a bias toward the Democratic Party!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Their second goal, irritate Hondo, Gayle and Wolf enough to get them to go off, so we can report them, and get them banned.

That is exactly who these two are, and how they operate....

Just caught one of them again, notifying, yesterday, or the day before.......who will vanish next?

The deck is stacked to their favor, and they know it, obviously...they are the perpetual attackers and stalkers...it's fine, if you're a rightie. You can do whatever you wish...no problem....

HA HA HA....Steve writing about Obsession? BWA HA HA HA HA....good one.
G.

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Just caught one of them again, notifying, yesterday, or the day before.......who will vanish next?

G.

</div></div>

Just wondering who you were stalking when you caught this individual notifying. Do you know what they were notifying about?
And how is it that you just "happen" to catch people performing a function that probably requires less than 30 seconds to complete? Do you really spend that much time monitoring what other people are doing on this forum???????

You really need to get a life!

Steve

LWW
11-24-2010, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Just wondering who you were stalking when you caught this individual notifying. Do you know what they were notifying about?
And how is it that you just "happen" to catch people performing a function that probably requires less than 30 seconds to complete? Do you really spend that much time monitoring what other people are doing on this forum???????

You really need to get a life!

Steve </div></div>

Certainly looks like cyber stalking ... especially when logged on anonymously.

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA HA HA HA! Q has never lost a debate with LWW....more RW La La Land, bS.

If Dee, can't see the difference between Q.'s posts, and LWW's posts, that explains everything.

Also explains how he moves his line around, admitting that he writes gay bashing posts, over and over, but insists that doing so does not amount to homophobic writing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
Q, blows LWW away every single day on this forum. LWW, immediately resorts to his usual one liner, standard RW default setting, that when you're wrong, and someone proves it, resort to name calling. Claim victory! ACCUSE the one who has handed you your hat, of ignorance.

G.</div></div>

That you even voice an opinion is prima facie* ... that's latin/legalese for something being self evident by it's very appearance ... evidence that you daily read posts that you swear you do not.

That, additionally, is prima facie evidence that you are less than honest in your claims to this forum's membership.

An honorable member would humbly show contrition.

Are you an honorable member?

LWW

* - Attempting to help you with complex language phrases, on the assumption that if you are this troubled with English you would be lost with Latin.

Gayle in MD
11-30-2010, 11:34 PM
And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

That, of course, is just on this forum.

LWW
12-01-2010, 03:37 AM
Bwess your widdle heart.

LWW

Qtec
12-01-2010, 03:58 AM
Stretch said, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He has been relatively quiet of late. Must be a mild case of Omnipotent fatigue. St. </div></div>
LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month. That, of course, is just on this forum.
</div></div>

LOL

Seems like he is spreading himself a bit thin. That's why he has been mostly reduced to one-liners.

Q

pooltchr
12-01-2010, 07:44 AM
They love you, Larry. You give them something to obsess over!

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-01-2010, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch said, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He has been relatively quiet of late. Must be a mild case of Omnipotent fatigue. St. </div></div>
LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month. That, of course, is just on this forum.
</div></div>

LOL

Seems like he is spreading himself a bit thin. That's why he has been mostly reduced to one-liners.

Q </div></div>

Mostly insults, too. Not worth reading, of no value, and overall, a case of flushworthy, mistaken omnipotence, much like his side kick.

Stretch has a hilarious way of reducing them to real time terms, with his hilarious one liners, much like Jack used to do...

You can put them on ignore, but even then, you see them and their obsessive compulsive cyberstaking disorder...under every post I, Hondo, Jack, writes...yet I'm the one who is obsessed with them!

BWA HA HA HA....par for their usual irrational conclusions...

LWW
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the one who is obsessed with them!

BWA HA HA HA....par for their usual irrational conclusions...

</div></div>

You started the thread sweetie.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

</div></div>

OMG, up to 850 in one day! Seventy-one posts in a day?

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 12:45 PM
TOTAL IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.

LWW
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

</div></div>

OMG, up to 850 in one day! Seventy-one posts in a day? </div></div>

I can do it all day and all night long ...

LWW

Stretch
12-02-2010, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Where do you find the time to change your diaper? St.

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Where do you find the time to change your diaper? St. </div></div>

I can see since you and some others here are so far up his ass that this might be an issue of concern for you.....but shouldn't you already know this kind of thing?

Stretch
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St.

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

So how does it smell up in there? Is he due for a diaper change?

Stretch
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

So how does it smell up in there? Is he due for a diaper change? </div></div>

So you admit he wares diapers. This kind of intimate knowledge does not bode well for your macho facade. I sincerily hope all your buddies on AZ don't find out about your preoccupation with Larry (the Marathon Man's) secret relief attire. Truth be told, he farts just to make you smell better. St.

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the final total is 779 posts by the invader, in one month.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Probably, but vatch for ze hair on zee palms ov zee hands! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-02-2010, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

So how does it smell up in there? </div></div>

Why are you so interested?

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

So how does it smell up in there? Is he due for a diaper change? </div></div>

So you admit he wares diapers. This kind of intimate knowledge does not bode well for your macho facade. I sincerily hope all your buddies on AZ don't find out about your preoccupation with Larry (the Marathon Man's) secret relief attire. Truth be told, he farts just to make you smell better. St.

</div></div>

Well, you expressed some insight into this didn't you....so how did you come to your conclusion about his wearing of diapers?

If you have a fetish interest in diapers that's fine, things are changing and becoming more accepted every day....not that there's anything wrong with that.

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

So how does it smell up in there? </div></div>

Why are you so interested? </div></div>

With so many of you up in his ass I figured we might as well investigate the matter....I wouldn't want you folks who have such an interest in LWW to go away dissatisfied.

ugotda7
12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure LWW appreciates your rather disturbing interest in who is 'up his a$$'. I'm happy for you both that you "have his back" so to speak.......St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

http://www.boostcruising.com/members/krawler/public/forum/smokey_says_only_you_can_prevent_stupid_posts.jpg

LWW
12-03-2010, 04:26 AM
The far left seems to have a never ending homoerotic fantasy about me.

I must however remind them ... again ... that I do not share in their interests.

LWW

hondo
12-03-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The far left seems to have a never ending homoerotic fantasy about me.

I must however remind them ... again ... that I do not share in their interests.

LWW </div></div>

NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Qtec
12-03-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The far left seems to have a never ending homoerotic fantasy about me </div></div>

Yes, 50%+ of the pop has erotic fantasies about an anonymous a$$hole on some insignificant pool forum.

Q.......give it up guys...bring your handbags..arrange a place and a date.....and scratch each others eyes out or just talk make-up.

Give it up...its pathetic.

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Three thousand views and over 200 replies to this thread.....

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Somebody's obsessed!</span>

Steve

Stretch
12-03-2010, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three thousand views and over 200 replies to this thread.....

Steve </div></div>

Yet you keep adding to it? St.

Gayle in MD
12-03-2010, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three thousand views and over 200 replies to this thread.....

Steve </div></div>

Yet you keep adding to it? St. </div></div>

LMAO! Twenty-two times!

Obsessed.

ugotda7
12-03-2010, 02:08 PM
TOTAL IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooltchr
12-03-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

LMAO! Twenty-two times!

Obsessed. </div></div>

Now you are counting my posts too???????
(Hard to do when you ignore me, isn't it?)

You really do need to get a life!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
12-03-2010, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three thousand views and over 200 replies to this thread.....

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! Twenty-two times!

Obsessed. </div></div>

I find it comical that you started a thread complaining about how much someone posts and how little you care ... and your 23rd follow up post is to complain about someone else posting 22 times.

That is simply precious.

LWW

LWW
12-04-2010, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three thousand views and over 200 replies to this thread.....

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! Twenty-two times!

Obsessed. </div></div>

I find it comical that you started a thread complaining about how much someone posts and how little you care ... and your 23rd follow up post is to complain about someone else posting 22 times.

That is simply precious.

LWW </div></div>

Put woofie down for 17 ... that's a total of 41.

LWW

LWW
12-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Aitch, never to be outdone when it comes to cyber stalking and passive-aggressive obsession, comes in with a staggering SIXTY FOUR posts in this thread alone.

LWW

LWW
12-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Snoopy, who is courageously trying to wean himself from the spoon lately, has a mere 4 posts in this thread.

What are we up to ... 109?

LWW

LWW
12-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Stretchandfetchit has a mere 6 ... dear leader is not pleased.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>10,363, and the day is young....

That's 904 posts, in 33 days! Just on this forum!

Who was writing about cyberstalking internet trolls in his posts??? the main master on the forum, of cyberstalking, the master troll.

And, while we're at it, the definition of "total Ignore" is that one does not see, nor read, posts by those members whose continuing massive numbers of posts, filling up and taking over this entire forum, they find repulsive, slanderous, filthy, dishonest, ignorant and irrelevent.</span>

LWW
12-04-2010, 09:21 AM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>TOTAL IGNORE!</u></span></span>

LWW

pooltchr
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM

And, while we're at it, the definition of "total Ignore" is that one does not see, nor read, posts by those members whose continuing massive numbers of posts, filling up and taking over this entire forum, they find repulsive, slanderous, filthy, dishonest, ignorant and irrelevent.[/size] </div></div>

And if one doesn't see nor read posts by a particular member, how would one know that they are repulsive, slanderous, filthy, dishonest, ignorant or irrelevent??????????

Steve

LWW
12-04-2010, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

And, while we're at it, the definition of "total Ignore" is that one does not see, nor read, posts by those members whose continuing massive numbers of posts, filling up and taking over this entire forum, they find repulsive, slanderous, filthy, dishonest, ignorant and irrelevent.[/size] </div></div>

And if one doesn't see nor read posts by a particular member, how would one know that they are repulsive, slanderous, filthy, dishonest, ignorant or irrelevent??????????

Steve </div></div>
Here is Gee's idea of what <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"TOTAL IGNORE"</span> means:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/bewitched/bewitched102-205.jpg
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have those bubbas El Dub Dub and Steve on </span><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>TOTAL IGNORE!!!!</u></span>

LWW

hondo
12-04-2010, 11:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Steve </div></div>

"Me and My Shadow". Or should I say "Gayle and Her Shadow"?

hondo
12-04-2010, 11:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Steve </div></div>
Here is Gee's idea of what <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"TOTAL IGNORE"</span> means:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have those bubbas El Dub Dub and Steve on </span><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>TOTAL IGNORE!!!!</u></span>

LWW </div></div>

LOL! Great picture! It appears she's come upon Steve and El Dub Dub in a rub a dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
12-05-2010, 02:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Steve </div></div>

"Me and My Shadow". Or should I say "Gayle and Her Shadow"? </div></div>

How stupid can the same person prove himself to be, over and over.

Does he think one doesn't read some of what another person writes, before realizing they're stupid, and deciding to leave them on ignore?

Has he ever made a valid point on this forum? Jack and I used to wonder if that day would ever come....

It's like a one man Tea Party, Ignorance on parade.

TOTAL IGNORE.

LWW
12-05-2010, 05:47 AM
66 obsessive posts by you in a single thread ... all declaring your obsessive non obsession.

And, once again, you feel obliged to interject another of your homoerotic fantasies.

LWW

LWW
12-05-2010, 05:59 AM
And 26 obsessive posts declaring your non obsession from you dearie.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have him on</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>TOTAL IGNORE</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I tell you ...</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>TOTAL IGNORE!</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I really do. Aitch, you believe me ... don't you? Please believe me!</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Well woofie believes me ... don't you woofie? Stretch? ANYONE?</span>
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>TOTAL IGNORE!</span> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>TOTAL IGNORE!</span><span style='font-size: 8pt'> HELP ME ...</span></span>

hondo
12-05-2010, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And, once again, you feel obliged to interject another of your homoerotic fantasies.

LWW </div></div>

Post deleted.

hondo
12-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Post deleted.

LWW
12-05-2010, 07:20 AM
I never said every male here wants me ... I said that you keep posting homoerotic fantasies about me, usually following a 1,000+ word rant from Gee about everything I post even though she says she has never read it.

Y'all are aware that other folks can read what you post ... aren't you?

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-15-2010, 12:44 PM
1,188 posts, in forty five days!!!!

Unbelievable! 26.4 posts a day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

sack316
12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1,188 posts, in forty five days!!!!

Unbelievable! 26.4 posts a day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

Yeah that's a lot. But I'm struggling to see the point of counting. You've posted 815 times in that span (little over 18/day), I've posted 409 times (little over 9/day). So what?

Sack

eg8r
12-15-2010, 01:13 PM
What is your hubbies phone number, jeesh you are acting like you have done without for a month.

Come gayle you have been pretty pissy today, what is going on?

eg8r

LWW
12-15-2010, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1,188 posts, in forty five days!!!!

Unbelievable! 26.4 posts a day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

And 26 obsessive posts declaring your non obsession from you dearie.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have him on</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>TOTAL IGNORE</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I tell you ...</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>TOTAL IGNORE!</span>
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>HE POSTED AGAIN!!!!!</span><span style='font-size: 8pt'> HELP ME ...</span></span>

LWW

LWW
12-15-2010, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1,188 posts, in forty five days!!!!

Yeah that's a lot. But I'm struggling to see the point of counting. You've posted 815 times in that span (little over 18/day), I've posted 409 times (little over 9/day). So what?

Sack </div></div>

I'm starting to think she's sweet on me.

LWW

LWW
12-15-2010, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your hubbies phone number, jeesh you are acting like you have done without for a month.

eg8r </div></div>

I suspect it's been more than a month.

LWW

Qtec
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your hubbies phone number, jeesh you are acting like you have done without for a month.

eg8r </div></div>

Pretty personal, don't you think?

All she did was STATE A FACT.........but we all know you hate facts.

LWW is a serial nutjob. He probably makes a 100 posts on numerous boards.....all the same nonsense. His MO is the same as yours, G makes a post about a SPECIFIC topic and you guys ignore it, point the finger at Clinton or Obama and then attck G personally.

Its FKN pathetic. Poke her enough and she will respond? Is that the game?

Be proud of yourself. You are a wonderful human being.

Q..............Rant over. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

eg8r
12-15-2010, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ty personal, don't you think?

</div></div>Yep it was personal. Judging by her attitude in her very first couple posts I could tell her entire demeanor had changed. She has been tolerable for the past week or so but today that all changed. When I pointed it out using her same posting style she got even more pissy and did us all a favor by refusing to respond to me. That just means there will be at least 10 less negative posts from her each day. That removes a lot of negativity from the board. Our discourse prior to today have been pretty civil. She came in like a frigid you know what today and she got treated in the same manner.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-31-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.........and all of them crap!

Q.....LOL </div></div>

1,460 posts on this forum, alone, in two months.

And, as you said, all of them crap!

LWW
12-31-2010, 01:10 PM

LWW

pooltchr
12-31-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm just impressed that she takes the time to keep such close track of everything you do.

You may be correct...she just might have a crush on you.

Remember in the third grade how the girls would act like they didn't like the guy they really did like??

I see some similarities here.

Steve