PDA

View Full Version : To Scott Lee

09-01-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey Scott...

After being without a working modem for over three weeks...I just got back on line after many telephone hours with PC technicians in Texas (God bless Danny!) and I haven't read much of the latest posts...I was just wondering if you are going to be at the US Open in Chesapeake this month?

I plan to spend a few days up there probably toward the end and would love to have a beer or two with you and any other BD Chalk Bd. members as well...

Uncle Ron (RGC) in SC

PS...my snooker game is improving due to your aiming techeniques and stroke lessons you gave me...I just ordered a 19 oz. - 3 piece snooker cue from England over Ebay....It was very reasonable in price...

Scott Lee
09-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Ron...Sadly, I will be in TX and NM during the Open, so I will not be there. However, there will be several dozen CCB'ers at the Open this year. They are having a tournament just for CCB members. There are a few threads about it. I expect to be back in Columbia the first week of November, when I return to USC. Hope we can get together again, and have a meal and a game at the Palace...but then I remember that you retired and moved. Where did you move to?

Scott

09-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Scott...

Sorry you can't get to the Open...You will be missed...Yes, I did move to the country and I am now so-to-speak...a country gentleman...(or is that Bumkin?)

I love my new home and surroundings,,,I'm literally living in the woods...my neighbors are two old hound dawgs who drop by now and then and some squirrels and some Cardinals and Tufted Tit Mouses (or is that Mice/)...

I look forward to seeing you in November and I want you to work with me again...

I'm sorry we will miss you at the Open...(You got quite a following on this board...) Keep up the good work...

Uncle Ron in SC

bluewolf
09-03-2002, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: RGC in SC:</font><hr> Scott...

Sorry you can't get to the Open...You will be missed...Yes, I did move to the country and I am now so-to-speak...a country gentleman...(or is that Bumkin?)

I love my new home and surroundings,,,I'm literally living in the woods...my neighbors are two old hound dawgs who drop by now and then and some squirrels and some Cardinals and Tufted Tit Mouses (or is that Mice/)...

I look forward to seeing you in November and I want you to work with me again...

I'm sorry we will miss you at the Open...(You got quite a following on this board...) Keep up the good work...

Uncle Ron in SC <hr></blockquote>

agreed. i will be getting another lesson too. what i like about scott is that he is not just a good teacher but a great player. i loved his trick shots.he is patient.he doesnt care how long it takes to teach the right stroke, he will take as long as it takes &lt;G&gt;

and he got me thinking.being more aware of what my stroke,elbow and followthrough were doing enabled me to look at other things i needed to tweak in order to do the things he taught me. &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf