PDA

View Full Version : Last 3 pages

hondo
11-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Threads started by lww-45
Threads started by EVERYONE ELSE- 47

Yeah, WE WIN!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
11-01-2010, 06:04 AM
19 of his 45 have 0 response.
21 have less than 5 responses.
Of those 21 , most responses are lww responding to his own thread. A few of the reponses are by pooltchr simply agreeing with him.
Of the 15 remaining threads with more than 5 responses, again most of the responses are by either lww or pooltchr.

Only a true megalomaniac would not understand that he is trashing this forum and NOBODY but pooltchr cares what he has to say. lotter and Sev may say they do but they rarely bother to respond.

It appears that his only goal is to be as annoying as he can,
and , in that area, he is a magnificent success.

I'm sure the usual suspects will give me hell for posting this.
Too bad. It's posted and it needs to be constantly pointed out.

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Is this really how you spend your days? Counting Larry's posts, totalling up the number of responses to every thread?

Hondo, my little buddy....you really need to get a life!

Maybe you could take up tap dancing!

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-01-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 of his 45 have 0 response.
Of those 21 , most responses are lww responding to his own thread. A few of the reponses are by pooltchr simply agreeing with him.
Of the 15 remaining threads with more than 5 responses, again most of the responses are by either lww or pooltchr.

Only a true megalomaniac would not understand that he is trashing this forum and NOBODY but pooltchr cares what he has to say. lotter and Sev may say they do but they rarely bother to respond.

Too bad. It's posted and it needs to be constantly pointed out. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears that his only goal is to be as annoying as he can,

</div></div>

Gnats....both of them, gnats at a picnic.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Obsession - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation &lt;an obsession with profits&gt; ...

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obsession - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation &lt;an obsession with profits&gt; ... </div></div>

Perfect description of Hondo's obsession with Larry.

BTW, glad to see you survived exile with your sense of humor intact.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 07:22 PM
" a magnificent success."
...with a " magnificent obsession "?
The theme of the book is based on a passage from the Gospel of Matthew (chapter 6:1-4)
The philosophy behind the book is also partly that of "pay it forward", the idea that good deeds received are not to be paid back to the doer of the deed, but to a needing person in the future.
Well, maybe not...good deeds might be considered an anathema in the Book of Beck

jimmyg
11-02-2010, 12:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 of his 45 have 0 response.

Too bad. It's posted and it needs to be constantly pointed out. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears that his only goal is to be as annoying as he can,

</div></div>

Gnats....both of them, gnats at a picnic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif G. </div></div>

Maybe one of your fan club can explain the tremendous contribution that must be hidden very deeply in this very knowledgeable, informed, unbiased, educated, and friendly post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Why do you hate statistics, Jimmy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 07:19 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
(I replied for him)

hondo
11-03-2010, 06:48 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif