PDA

View Full Version : Who Are The Best and Worst Dressed Pro Men?

TomBrooklyn
09-01-2002, 09:14 PM
This is a question mainly for the women, but the men can submit answers for comparison, too. Men chase women, but women do the choosing; so how do women rate the pros on clothing?

Who will the women say are the best dressed men on the pro tour?
What are they wearing that is right?

Who will the women say are not dressed the way they like?
What are they wearing that is wrong?

Bonus question:
Whos got good haircuts?
Bad haircuts?

nAz
09-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Tom you are the Best and worst dressed in the APA /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

09-01-2002, 10:56 PM
The two best dressed happen to come from NY...

Tony Robles & Mika Immonen. Both dress with style & class (and they have good hair).

nAz
09-01-2002, 10:59 PM
they look like the 5th and 6th beatles lol or just 5th i mean

09-01-2002, 11:28 PM
best dressed i would have to say Neils, Mika, Bustamante, & Efren.

worst dressed......too many to name

TomBrooklyn
09-01-2002, 11:34 PM
I saw Mika in a tournement wearing a tee shirt and jeans. That's best dressed?

Chris Cass
09-02-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi Tom,

Ya know, I never really noticed. I did the women in Vegas though. Fran, was dressed the best from the pros I saw. I also saw her at the Peoria event. The outfits she wore, she could shoot pool or be going out for fine dining. It all depends on if she had her cue with her. LOL That would be the only clue. They all seem to dress appropriate to me but Fran, looked alittle better than the rest. Classier.

Carol in Vegas. Although she's not ranked in the pro status yet. Had more outfits on in one day, than most wear in a week. LOL She did look great everytime. She would be a smash at the pro events. She's got tons of great looking clothes. IMO Got alot of looks from men as they walked by.

Holly Ryan(sp?), not sure what her status is, dresses sharp too.

Heide, not pro yet. Dresses according to the event where ever we go. She always seems to dress just right. Although, she has to shop in the kids department. She always manages to look great. She always looks better than me. I like that though. My son looks great too. He's like the skate board pros. When I look at him, I could almost hear the music, they play too. hahaha Sorry, for getting carried away.

Hair? Wish I had some. LOL The woman I spoke of all have great hair. The women I met from the CCB in Vegas all dressed nice. They definitely out dressed the men at the event.

I know I'll get in hot water here with alot of posters over saying this, especially my buddy Kato. I don't like the way Jeannette Lee dresses. I don't find it attractive in the least. I think she dresses for reaction. IMO I like the looks from the women I mentioned here. Class flips my switch. Please forgive me Kato.

Regards,

C.C.~~putting in his $5.00 worth...

Karatemom
09-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Jon Kucharo played in a tourney here this weekend and dressed accordingly. He dressed as he would if he were playing at the Riv.

As for the women, I have to go with Ewa. She always dressed very nice inside and outside of the pool room. She always has a way of looking classy.

Heide ~ they don't have very many classy clothes in the kids dept, LOL.

09-02-2002, 05:06 PM
sorry buddy, i haven't seen what Mika wears to every tournament. the few times that i have seen him though, he was dressed very nicely. you did ask for people's opinions didn't you?

09-02-2002, 06:33 PM
Bustamante... always look clean!

09-03-2002, 07:15 AM
Kim Davenport by far............

09-03-2002, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Richie:</font><hr> Kim Davenport by far............ <hr></blockquote>

Is that best or worst?

Kato
09-03-2002, 09:20 AM
Well sir, you seem to have your pulse on both the fashion world and the power draw shot. Your opinion on Jeanette is ok by me. I disagree though. Best dressed?

Men: Francisco Bustamante

Women: Ewa Lawerance

I will happily change my vote to Fran after I meet her.

Kato~~~doesn't dress as well as Chris but heck, with all that corn around you, no one can see you!!!!!!!!

bluewolf
09-03-2002, 11:46 AM
all of the above and none of the above.

bluewolf

09-03-2002, 05:27 PM
I think that Mika, Francisco, Corey and a kid named Pureza_5 are the best dressed players. There are too many bad dressed players to name.

NH_Steve
09-03-2002, 07:47 PM
Among the slightly more 'mature' players, not currently on the national scene, maybe Larry Liscotti, at one time known as The Prince of Pool...

CarolNYC
09-04-2002, 04:19 AM
Hey Chris,
LMAO-wasnt that the best?Between suntanning in the morning, rushing to sweat someones match,throwing Romana in the pool and taking the dive with her and our "pink,terry-cloth 1960's teamshirts"ha ha ha-too much fun-but hey, at least they werent CLEARANCE!:)
Your always in my heart!
Carol~counting the days to Vegas!

Holly
09-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the vote : ) Also, I totally agree with what you said about Carol - she is very stylish and how she dresses suits her upbeat personallity as well.

As far as the male pros, there are several whose style I like at events (of course when practicing dress is more casual for most - as being pool players, the money is not always the best and dry cleaning can be a bit costly) I also think that the guys get a bit of a bum rap when it comes to their style. Oh what fun it is to try and find clothes that wear and pack well that doesn't wrinkle like a Shar-Pei puppy and doesn't force you to take a second mortgage out on your house.

Fav. top three the I recently saw at Hampton

Tony Robles
Frank Alvarez III
Kim Davenport

Holly