PDA

View Full Version : Republicans great new plan to avoid paying taxes

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 12:45 PM
You have to admire their resolve, re: this issue...and what a great idea!! (hope that it catches on)
I might even make some $$ if my assisted suicide services catches on.
*** (http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/gop-congresswoman-ranchers-plan-die-s)

sack316
11-01-2010, 03:47 PM
ah I've missed ya buddy!

But you better get your machine up and operational within the next 2 months!

Sack

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 04:02 PM
It's just so hard to understand how someone could work all their life and then expect that they should be allowed to leave what they have earned to their family, rather than have the government take it and give it to strangers!

Steve

LWW
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just so hard to understand how someone could work all their life and then expect that they should be allowed to leave what they have earned to their family, rather than have the government take it and give it to strangers!

Steve </div></div>

What's amazing are that we have so many victims of public education in this nation ... they sit and promote Marxism while denying they are Marxists.

That only leaves three possibilities:

1 - They are ignorant of the definition of the words they use.

2 - They simply lie to hide their agenda.

3 - Both.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 04:35 PM
your attempt at logic is exhilarating.....but unfortunately falls short of making any sense. Kudos for trying ....at least it keeps those synapses firing....

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Some interesting facts about the death tax:
We are #1 worldwide with a tax rate of 47%
How does the "Death Tax" affect the succession of the family business to future generations?
More than 70% of family businesses do not survive the second generation. 87% do not make it to the third generation.
Have the assets that are taxed with the "Death Tax" been taxed before?
Yes. Those assets have been taxed at least two or three times before.
What is the cost to collect the "Death Tax"?
According to the Joint Economic Committee report, dated December 1998, the cost to comply and collect the tax is equal to the revenue raised. (sounds like a zero sum plan ?)
What is the economic effect of repealing the "Death Tax"?
In a study done by The Center for the Study of Taxation, it was determined that if estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes had been repealed in 1971, by the year 1991 there would have been 262,000 more jobs, $46.3 billion more in GDP and $398.6 billion more in capital.
AND...the tax was begun in 1916...to help pay for the war...
I believe that in 1916, your man was in the White House....
Woody Wilson.

LWW
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Woodrow Wilson was a democrook and one of the first attempts at a Marxist POTUS ... sort of a Gen I Obama.

Learn your history ... not that you will.

LWW

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some interesting facts about the death tax:
How does the "Death Tax" affect the succession of the family business to future generations?
More than 70% of family businesses do not survive the second generation. 87% do not make it to the third generation.
According to the Joint Economic Committee report, dated December 1998, the cost to comply and collect the tax is equal to the revenue raised. (sounds like a zero sum plan ?)
In a study done by The Center for the Study of Taxation, it was determined that if estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes had been repealed in 1971, by the year 1991 there would have been 262,000 more jobs, $46.3 billion more in GDP and $398.6 billion more in capital.
Woody Wilson.

</div></div>

You have given some very good reasons why the death tax should be repealed. Nobody wins, not even the government.

And, just for the record, I did not vote for Wilson, so he has never really been "my man".

Thanks for a reasonable discussion on the topic.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 07:46 PM
OMG!! how could I make such a mistake? (mea maxima culpa)
Wilson was so progressive, he couldn't have been a rightie.
From wiki:
"in his first term, Wilson persuaded a Democratic Congress to pass the Federal Reserve Act,[3] Federal Trade Commission Act, the Clayton Antitrust Act, the Federal Farm Loan Act and America's first-ever federal progressive income tax in the Revenue Act of 1913.
Wilson brought many white Southerners into his administration, and tolerated their expansion of segregation in many federal agencies.
He focused on diplomacy and financial considerations, leaving the waging of the war primarily in the hands of the Army. On the home front in 1917, he began the United States' first draft since the American Civil War, raised billions of dollars in war funding through Liberty Bonds, set up the War Industries Board, promoted labor union growth, supervised agriculture and food production through the Lever Act, took over control of the railroads, enacted the first federal drug prohibition, and suppressed anti-war movements. He did not encourage the wave of anti-German sentiment sweeping the country in 1917-18, but did nothing to stop it."

pooltchr
11-01-2010, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wilson brought many white Southerners into his administration, and tolerated their expansion of segregation in many federal agencies.
<span style="color: #FF0000">So he encouraged separation of the races. </span>
He focused on diplomacy and financial considerations,
<span style="color: #FF0000">He believed in establishing dialogue with the enemy</span>
leaving the waging of the war primarily in the hands of the Army.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Little or no interest in being Commander in Chief </span>
On the home front in 1917, he began the United States' first draft since the American Civil War,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Forced service to the government </span> raised billions of dollars in war funding through Liberty Bonds,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Commendable!</span>
set up the War Industries Board,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Military Industrial Complex?</span>
promoted labor union growth,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Pro union </span>

supervised agriculture and food production through the Lever Act,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Government expansion</span>
took over control of the railroads,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Maybe that's where Obama got the idea to take over the banks, auto industry, and healthcare. </span>

enacted the first federal drug prohibition,
<span style="color: #FF0000">That worked out really well, didn't it? </span>
and suppressed anti-war movements.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Silence the opposition </span>
He did not encourage the wave of anti-German sentiment sweeping the country in 1917-18, but did nothing to stop it."
<span style="color: #FF0000">If the focus of the people is somewhere else, they won't be watching what you are doing </span>
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Makes him sound like Obama-Lite!

Steve </span>

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 09:32 PM
who gives a rat's behind about Wilson? The man is long gone...may he rest in peace!!! (That's President Wilson, of course, not our esteemed admin)
You don't like Obama...like,who gives a ****?
I have no interest in discussing politics, current events, the war, etc, nor pool....with you.
Quoting you, has gotten both Gayle and myself banned...and I'm sure that if I return any of your insults....it will be reported, leading to another ban....so you are wasting your time "baiting" me.
I'm sure there are many others here that look forward to reading your informative posts....I think you should concentrate on reaching them....

sack316
11-01-2010, 10:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who gives a rat's behind about Wilson?</div></div>

Not to stir the pot, but you did a couple of hours ago

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Woody Wilson.
</div></div>

And he was a Democrat, and a leader of the Progressive era.

Sack

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Actually the origin of the tax was not a major part of the post, and the post was not meant to be taken seriously.So I made two mistakes....assigned our beloved President to the wrong party and replied to Steve. I'll not mention either party again...unless pressed.

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG!! how could I make such a mistake? (mea maxima culpa)
Wilson was so progressive, he couldn't have been a rightie.
From wiki:
"in his first term, Wilson persuaded a Democratic Congress to pass the Federal Reserve Act,[3] Federal Trade Commission Act, the Clayton Antitrust Act, the Federal Farm Loan Act and America's first-ever federal progressive income tax in the Revenue Act of 1913.
Wilson brought many white Southerners into his administration, and tolerated their expansion of segregation in many federal agencies.
He focused on diplomacy and financial considerations, leaving the waging of the war primarily in the hands of the Army. On the home front in 1917, he began the United States' first draft since the American Civil War, raised billions of dollars in war funding through Liberty Bonds, set up the War Industries Board, promoted labor union growth, supervised agriculture and food production through the Lever Act, took over control of the railroads, enacted the first federal drug prohibition, and suppressed anti-war movements. He did not encourage the wave of anti-German sentiment sweeping the country in 1917-18, but did nothing to stop it." </div></div>

Wilson also was a great supporter of the KKK ... something he held in common with many democrooks. The main difference is that he was man enough to at least admit that he was a rabid racist.

LWW

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no interest in discussing politics, current events, the war, etc, nor pool....with you.</div></div>

Nobody thought that you did.

LWW

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Quoting you, has gotten both Gayle and myself banned...</div></div>

Actually being you got you banned ... how about for once, just <u><span style='font-size: 17pt'>ONCE</span></u>, being responsible for your own actions?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 04:25 AM
It's my contention that what I wrote....mostly quoting Steve, did not merit a suspension, and that Steve was the one that complained about the post to the admin. Unless you have some "insiders info" to the contrary....?
Or,... maybe it was just a judgment call by the powers that be?
However,... anything... that I wrote pales in comparison to what you regularly post both here and on AZB.
Actually I truly think you may be slightly psychotic, and are confusing this web persona that you have created (Rambo, Freedom Fighter, etc) with the real you. No normal person writes the **** that you write. I get the feeling that you have some need to imagine that you are the poster that everyone else looks up to. That's just my humble opinion, of course and I could be wrong...instead, you might be crazy as a ...say, that ain't you in the first video is it?
** (http://www.google.com/search?q=crazy+as+a+coon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

I have little use for you, and your advice is laughable as are your threats. So bring your stun gun and hand gun out here to intimidate me...and we'll see what that gets you.
By the way,....this ends my discussions with you.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some interesting facts about the death tax:
Woody Wilson.

</div></div>

Repiglicans want to make the Bush tax cuts, permanent.

Cost, Four trillion dollars!

Bush's tax cuts were never paid for, and whie they were in, the Middle Class lost income and wages went down, as jobs went down.

62% of those who lost their homes, in the early stages of the Great Bush Recession, almost a depression, lost them because of their high medicall expenses, after they were dropped by their helath insurance companies.

Bush was among the worst on Job creation, in our history, second from the bottom!

Some people, who thought the huge Bush deficits didn't matter, and said so right here, are now whining over spending.

The only time that all economists agree, that worry over deficits should come second to our concerns, is when we are hanging on the brink of a Depression.

Righties simply do not understand history, particularly their own, LMAO, and prefer to use deceiving lables, rather than looking at the horrendous results of Repiglican policies.

They think if Repiglicans are running up debts and deficits and interest payments, while cutting taxes, and war mongering for their no bid contracting pigs, and spending like drunken sailors, whiole running up debts to a communist nation, it's fine, as long as it's their party doing it.

We have the proof, in the archives...but as we have learned on this forum, they never own up.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's my contention that what I wrote....mostly quoting Steve, did not merit a suspension, and that Steve was the one that complained about the post to the admin. Unless you have some "insiders info" to the contrary....?
Or,... maybe it was just a judgment call by the powers that be?
However,... anything... that I wrote pales in comparison to what you regularly post both here and on AZB.
Actually I truly think you may be slightly psychotic, and are confusing this web persona that you have created (Rambo, Freedom Fighter, etc) with the real you. No normal person writes the **** that you write. I get the feeling that you have some need to imagine that you are the poster that everyone else looks up to. That's just my humble opinion, of course and I could be wrong...instead, you might be crazy as a ...say, that ain't you in the first video is it?
** (http://www.google.com/search?q=crazy+as+a+coon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

I have little use for you, and your advice is laughable as are your threats. So bring your stun gun and hand gun out here to intimidate me...and we'll see what that gets you.
By the way,....this ends my discussions with you.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this ends my discussions with you.
</div></div>

BRAVO! They only have one goal here, friend, and that is to tempt the left into fighting back by hitting notify when we give it back to them, and "Blow away their BS."

When I see their posts under my name, I NEVER READ THEM, I already know that anything they write, is both a lie, and ignorant, so scrolliong by is as easy as pie.

I only read Q's excellent responses to their BS. He is the best one on here for destroying their propaganda, so I leave it to Q. He does a fine job!

I think you and I, both Irish, and in my case, half Italian to boot, are not cut out to avoid giving it right back, good as we get.

But alas, we know how the deck is stacked around here, so for us, Total Ignore, for the peanut gallary, is not only safer, but far more pleasant.

They are like McConnell, and Boehner, their only goal is to get us off this forum, for good.

It's obvious, isn't it, when they continue to cyberstalk, with threats and insults, year after year, even though they have been on Ignore as a rule, for nearly the whole time?

They are in love with the notify icon.

LMAO, that was so easy to catch. Caught both of them doing it, right in the act!

G.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 04:41 AM
hey, it's 3:30 here out on the best coast, and I have wasted several valuable sleep hours on this CCB, replying to people that I abhor. I'm sure the two have conspired to try once again to get me to write something that they can take to the admin here.
You would think that with the low reply counts on their posts, they would welcome another reader, but I guess they don't like my constructive critiques....e.g. "WTF"
So "Good Morning" to you, and I'll wish myself a "good nite"

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Sleep well, friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
11-02-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who gives a rat's behind about Wilson? The man is long gone...may he rest in peace!!! (That's President Wilson, of course, not our esteemed admin)
You don't like Obama...like,who gives a ****?
I have no interest in discussing politics, current events, the war, etc, nor pool....with you.
Quoting you, has gotten both Gayle and myself banned...and I'm sure that if I return any of your insults....it will be reported, leading to another ban....so you are wasting your time "baiting" me.
I'm sure there are many others here that look forward to reading your informative posts....I think you should concentrate on reaching them.... </div></div>

You were the one who brought up Wilson, not me.

I'm not surprised to see you so quickly revert to your old nasty style of posting. Review my posts since your return. I have made the effort to keep things civil, in hopes that maybe your "time out" had given you a chance to reconsider your attitude.

Apparently, you didn't learn much while you were in exile.

Where does that kind of hatred and vile attitude come from?

Steve

sack316
11-02-2010, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the origin of the tax was not a major part of the post, and the post was not meant to be taken seriously.So I made two mistakes....assigned our beloved President to the wrong party and replied to Steve. I'll not mention either party again...unless pressed.

</div></div>

No worries, was just pointing that out in case you did so in error /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I had forgotten about the..."see what others are doing now"..app.
In truth, I don't read the board to spar with either of them, as I've long lost interest in what either has to say. I can go to the corner bar and hear more cogent arguments from the local drunks.
As I have mentioned to them ....their arguments should be able to stand on it's own merits, and not depend on threats, insults, nor castigating others that may not be buying into their view points.
Hondo Q, You, Dee, Sack...and a few others, make the board interesting to read, other wise it would resemble "...Charenton, under the direction of De Sade"

Qtec
11-03-2010, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans great new plan to avoid paying taxes [ </div></div>

Shoot the poor?

Q

Gayle in MD
11-03-2010, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans great new plan to avoid paying taxes [ </div></div>

Shoot the poor?

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:22 AM
I can go to the corner bar and hear more cogent arguments from the local drunks.
</div></div>

Perhaps it's because he has a communication style that is more in line with your own.

What do they say about birds of a feather?

Steve

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where does that kind of hatred and vile attitude come from?</div></div>
simple, I don't like you, nor your posts. You ain't quite the loud mouthed braggart, and wannabe "bully" that your mentor *** iz, but
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, you didn't learn much while you were in exile. </div></div>
No, I tried very hard, but just couldn't quite get the "turn the other check" thing down pat. I think we Irish might lack that gene.
With most of your posts here and on AZB...personal insulting replies, I found it hard to believe that you would complain about me......(I must have ruffled your feathers a bit, eh?)
I'm sure that you are quite charming in person, but I hope to never have that experience "never the twain shall meet"
Now, it's almost 11 am here, and after exercising my senior option of late to bed, late to rise (work is for the working class) I am just now enjoying my morning coffee.If I could, I would just shoot the caffeine into my veins, but there are probably laws against that....I don't have the paper delivered, and really miss the comic section, but find some humor in yours and others VIP...(very important posts)

sack316
11-03-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans great new plan to avoid paying taxes [ </div></div>

Shoot the poor?

Q </div></div>

Why was that a response to me?

Sack

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Q was just testing to see if you were paying attention. We don't want anybody to be sleeping in class here. You might jes miss some of the "reely important" stuff that passes for news here

sack316
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Shew! Well glad the one time I was actually paying attention was the time I get tested /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Never seems to work that way in class, unfortunately.

Sack

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You might jes miss some of the "reely important" stuff that passes for news here </div></div>

You must be talking about things like this:

XXX (http://www.borowitzreport.com/)
</div></div>

There's one that we couldn't live without! Absolutely worthy of it's own thread.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Well, I am so very glad that you appreciated it. Sometimes one wonders, when they post something important like that, if others will enjoy it, as much as they did. So, I'm pleased to take note that this did not fall on deaf ears!
You do realize, I hope....that you aren't required to read my posts, and have the right to place me on ignore? That might make your life simpler, and might prevent you from getting an ulcer.
My posts might have the effect to, as Satchel Paige once said "it angries up the blood." ...
I'm sorry that I am not "taking the bait" as I see you are working very hard to elicit an angry response from me; one that will be brought by parties "unknown" to the attention of the admin here.
However, I have written you off, as a worthy debatable opponent, and feel little need to reply angrily, as you often get "hoisted by your own petard"
Disclaimer: the above are just my opinions, and not meant as a reportable, personal attack....

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
If you don't want someone reading your posts, don't put them on a public forum.

As for debate, there is none with you, G, H, or a brick wall...and all for the same reason.

But, I still read brick walls for their entertainment value, as I do your posts.

I have no doubt that you will quickly revert to your old ways of insulting, attacking, in your unique vulgar style, and I will be here watching you self-destruct.

You haven't changed, and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Meanwhile, thank you for your concern over my health.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 02:05 AM
I will grant you...that neither Gayle nor I have little use for your "informative" posts; but Hondo seems more then willing to debate with you, in fact I believe he is looking forward to debating you in person, at Derby City.
Ever considered that being smarter then you,(IMHO) he just might not agree with all your salient points?
I'll stick to reading books, but if reading brick walls, entertains and informs you, so be it. After all wasn't it Moses that found something of value to read... on a couple of rocks?
What is this, if it's not in itself, insulting?
" your old ways of insulting, attacking, in your unique vulgar style "
I could care less if you read, or ignore my posts, and I'll keep putting them on a public forum, unless of course you have me banned again. Haven't you threatened to do that already because I
strongly disapproved of you denigrating Gayle on some other site, where she can't reply and defend herself?

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Do you have any concept at all of the word "truth"?

I have never threatened to have anyone banned, nor have I ever had anyone banned. If you were banned, it was probably due to the content of your posts, rather than something anyone else did.

And you state that you have no desire to read anything I post, yet you read everything I post!

You are just too easy.

LMAO

Steve

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 02:29 PM
While you claim to not threaten to have someone banned, you seem to bring the subject up, anytime I go "one up" on you,... you know like when I can't find any worthiness in your posts, and carefully explain why, as though I was speaking to a 3rd grader.

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Just trying to look out for you, buddy. You just got back from exile, and we would hate to see you do the same thing that got you banned the last time.

I am not the one you need to worry about.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Right....that's why you keep up with the veiled threats.
Just go ahead, and drop the dime., and stop bothering me with this juvenile crap. How many times can you cry "Wolf" before the admin then takes a close look at your own posts, and discovers who the real problem here is?
Why don't you just rest on your past successes; engineering the bans on both Gayle and myself, tempered by the minor setback, of failing to do so with Hondo....but, it looks like you will have the chance to tell him face to face, just what you think of him and his posts, at DCC. (film at 11)
If it were pay for view, I'd be the first to order it, as being there live, is out of the question, and I don't like the sight of blood.

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Are you suggesting that your little buddy might resort to violence?????????????????????????????????

Steve

wolfdancer
11-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Me, promoting gratuitous violence????? Never.
Really, I thought it would be you puffing your chest out. I think Hondo is a non combatant, but thought he might have to be forced to defend himself, from bodily harm, if he dared question why you are dissing him on a site where he can not reply?
Do me a favor....oeave my name out of your gossip type postings over there, even on wash day. I don't post on that site; don't even bother to read it..the National Enquirer is much more entertaining....
If anybody there wants an update on my daily routine, they can sign up for my personal newsletter "You don't know Jack"