PDA

View Full Version : 87 year old dope dealer stealing jobs!

Deeman3
11-01-2010, 01:45 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> She should be retired but this woman is taking the jobs of young Hispanic and other males in a very tough economy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

Just when I begin to have a little faith in the human race again I run across a story like this next one. Ola Mae Agee, 87 year old crack dealer, was arrested when she sold a $20 piece of crack cocaine to an undercover police officer. Officers had been investigating drug activity in Ageeís Pensacola, Florida neighborhood.

Pensacola police have surveillance video of an undercover officer knocking on the back door of Ola Mae Ageeís home. The 87 year old crack dealer takes the officer into another room where she retrieves the crack rock from the couch, he hands her $20 and the rest as they say is history.

Ola Mae Agee is a retired janitor who must have been feeling a bit of economic pressure during these tough times. How else could you explain what took place? My guess is that Ola Mae isnít the real culprit who lives at that home in Pensacola; still itís no excuse.

Family members of Ola Mae Agee took her to the Escambia County jail to be processed. She was released on her own recognizance after being booked due to her age. Iím sure itís not every day that law enforcement busts 87 year old crack dealers.

My grandmother was 87 when she passed away 13 years ago; hard for me to imagine an 87 year old crack dealer, but if you look around long enough it wonít take long before you see things you thought you never would.