PDA

View Full Version : This ought to do it!

hondo
11-01-2010, 08:01 PM
This post by little stevie should assure me never getting
back on AZ.

"I have no idea why he was banned to begin with, and certainly no idea why it was extended. He has been over on the BD forum crying about it for quite a while. He says it's all Wilosn's fault, and he is just a victim.
As for anyone using an alias, I don't even attempt to try and figure out who is who. Too many people are more interested in playing silly games, and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."

Steve

You must be very proud.

hondo
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
I must really get to you.
I can only imagine how you must have been bullied as a kid.
You remind me of Walter Mitty.

hondo
11-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Any chance you're going to DCC this year?
I would love to meet you.

ugotda7
11-01-2010, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?
I would love to meet you. </div></div>

Are you making a threat?

wolfdancer
11-01-2010, 09:12 PM
" and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."
"He has been over on the BD forum crying about it for quite a while. He says it's all Wilson's fault, and he is just a victim."
I guess this is what he meant by "discussing issues"
Maybe you can "discuss issues" with him at DCC?

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

He wants people to think so ... but he's harmless.

He's afraid to even give me the address of his redneck hangout ... the one where the common topic is how much they hate GDN's ... so that I could send him a free book.

LWW

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."
"He has been over on the BD forum crying about it for quite a while. He says it's all Wilson's fault, and he is just a victim."

</div></div>

Will you be accompanying him?

LWW

LWW
11-02-2010, 02:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This post by little stevie should assure me never getting
back on AZ.

"I have no idea why he was banned to begin with, and certainly no idea why it was extended. He has been over on the BD forum crying about it for quite a while. He says it's all Wilosn's fault, and he is just a victim.
As for anyone using an alias, I don't even attempt to try and figure out who is who. Too many people are more interested in playing silly games, and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."

Steve

You must be very proud.
</div></div>

Perhaps you might explain what he said that was inaccurate?

What's that?

It was the truth?

Why do you hate the truth?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."

</div></div>

Like I said, the only interest they have is in getting us banned.

That's why they both stalk us, and IIRC, it was Steve, also, who wrote the thread calling attention to Wolf, posting here with a different name....

Steve could not wait, to expose it, in a seperate thread, to make sure the Mod. saw it.

Nice guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This post by little stevie should assure me never getting
back on AZ.

Steve

You must be very proud.
</div></div>

He did the same thing to Wolf, remember? Wrote a whole seperate thread, exposing that Wolf was back on this forum, posting with a different name?

He couldn't wait to tell the Mod.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
11-02-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."

</div></div>

Like I said, the only interest they have is in getting us banned.

That's why they both stalk us, and IIRC, it was Steve, also, who wrote the thread calling attention to Wolf, posting here with a different name....

Steve could not wait, to expose it, in a seperate thread, to make sure the Mod. saw it.

Nice guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

So you have finally confessed to Woofie's treachery.

How many SN's does he have between here and AZB? How many do you have? How many does Aitch have?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 05:36 AM
back on AZ.

Steve

You must be very proud.
</div></div>

Yeah, he's so above it all, isn't he? Writes stalking posts under my name, slandering me on two forums, for years, non stop, then writes posts calling me the "Scum of the earth," hoping I'll throw it back, so he can hit "Notify" again.

G.

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

Absolutely not, Steve.
Wait a minute! You're not Steve!!!!

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Nope. I doubt that I'll ever meet him.

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:38 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:39 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

He's afraid to even give me the address of his redneck hangout ... the one where the common topic is how much they hate GDN's ... so that I could send him a free book.

LWW </div></div>

Midtown Lounge Inc
159 W Pike Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-2720

hondo
11-02-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" and not much interest in actually discussing issues.."

</div></div>

Will you be accompanying him?

LWW </div></div>

Will you be accomanying Steve?

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woofie's treachery. </div></div>
Now that took "balls" to write that...As many here suspect that the effete "Montgomery Burns" web persona was/is you. OR...you iz the the web alias of he. Might I suggest, down the road, when others tire of the lww identity...Lord Voldemort?
Treachery?..."a betrayal of trust" How can that be since none of the parties involved....trusted each other?
I'll admit to "bending the rules" since I didn't agree with them,
BUT, I was inspired to do so, by your own brilliant subterfuge, Monty.
Treachery!!.....you should write out your manifesto. Who knows, a Nobel Prize in fiction may be the end result

LWW
11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Treachery?..."a betrayal of trust" How can that be since none of the parties involved....trusted each other?
</div></div>

Gee trusted you.

How'd that work out?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
I have no idea who Gee is.
However if you are referring to Gayle, then have the courtesy to correctly spell her name, as "Gee" is something that one say's to a horse, when they want the beast to sped up. Now if you place "Golly" before "Gee", folks might think you are from the Carolina's, and if you add "whiz" after "Gee", they'll know you are, a Rube.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2010, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no idea who Gee is.
However if you are referring to Gayle, then have the courtesy to correctly spell her name, as "Gee" is something that one say's to a horse, when they want the beast to sped up. Now if you place "Golly" before "Gee", folks might think you are from the Carolina's, and if you add "whiz" after "Gee", they'll know you are, a Rube. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-03-2010, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Midtown Lounge Inc
159 W Pike Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-2720 </div></div>

And what name may I address the book to in care of the Midtown Lounge?

LWW

hondo
11-03-2010, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woofie's treachery. </div></div>
Now that took "balls" to write that...As many here suspect that the effete "Montgomery Burns" web persona was/is you. OR...you iz the the web alias of he. Might I suggest, down the road, when others tire of the lww identity...Lord Voldemort?
Treachery?..."a betrayal of trust" How can that be since none of the parties involved....trusted each other?
I'll admit to "bending the rules" since I didn't agree with them,
BUT, I was inspired to do so, by your own brilliant subterfuge, Monty.
Treachery!!.....you should write out your manifesto. Who knows, a Nobel Prize in fiction may be the end result
</div></div>
He has also accused me of being other posters, which I have never done.
OTOH, he has posted under 2 other usernames.

hondo
11-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Attn. Hondo.

hondo
11-03-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Midtown Lounge Inc
159 W Pike Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-2720 </div></div>

And I have stated repeatedly that that is NOT the place where the racist comments were made but it doesn't fit your agenda
to accept that, does it?
How can we ever build any trust when you refuse to be honest?
You even posted on AZ that you had been in the Midtown and talked to Sam.
Of course we both know you were lying.

hondo
11-03-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Treachery?..."a betrayal of trust" How can that be since none of the parties involved....trusted each other?
</div></div>

Gee trusted you.

How'd that work out?

LWW </div></div>

Why not ask her rather than making smarmy insinuations? Seem fair?

LWW
11-03-2010, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Treachery?..."a betrayal of trust" How can that be since none of the parties involved....trusted each other?
</div></div>

Gee trusted you.

How'd that work out?

LWW </div></div>

The question was rhetorical in nature ... we all know that Woofie betrayed her trust.

We also know that Gee and Woofie completely fabricated their smear campaign about tombstone's proclaiming Gee's demise ... just as we know that the motivation was to give her sock puppet cover.

LWW
Why not ask her rather than making smarmy insinuations? Seem fair? </div></div>

hondo
11-03-2010, 01:54 PM
LMFAO! I can remember a time in history when "we all" meant more than two people. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Now, apparently, you and your buddy represent "we all."
Thanks, buddy. After the People spoke" yesterday, I needed a good laugh.

hondo
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I've been reading the thread on AZ bashing me for miscalculating.
Some interesting revelations. lww and especially steve are being
quite vicious in their posts. steve's absolutely reeks of hate
but Ugotda7 is actually being quite civil and not joining in steve's haterade.
I might need to re-think my opinion of that ole boy.
Ugo, I do appreciate the civility.
Also, thanks to Cueman for his kind words.

It's really tough on me when I read steve and lwws smear job and can't respond. steve's nastiness towards me is quite a bit more intense on AZ. But he's such a cowardly little guy. I'm not really surprised. He'd probably have a heart attack if he accidently ran into me. Not that I would hurt a hair on his bald little pinhead. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I know! I know! Don't read them. But, you know me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
what kind of a man, has the need to talk about someone, "behind their back", and on a site where they can't fire back?

hondo
11-03-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what kind of a man, has the need to talk about someone, "behind their back", and on a site where they can't fire back?

</div></div>

Exactly my feelings, Wolfie. But then we've seen what kind of "man" he is.

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Sure didn't take long for the personal attacks to begin again. You've been back less than a week, and obviously learned nothing from your vacation.
And when you get banned for it again, you will still blame someone else.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result???? We all know what that is!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I was merely questioning the reasoning behind your writing negatively about Hondo, who can no longer defend himself, over on AZB. (That was not a personal attack??????????)
"What kind of man..." was just musing on my part. Perhaps others might consider it admirable on your part?
I believe my posts are less insensitive, less insulting, less of any "personal attack"...then yours are, but since mine have a big
"D", or even worse, an "L" associated with them....they might not be viewed with the same rose colored glasses that your posts are. Gayle and I were both suspended just for quoting you? Seems like you are holding all the aces....
But here's my offer...I'll place you on total ignore, and never respond directly to your posts, and maybe you then can stop with your threats to have me banned?
"Abra Cadabra"...your posts have now disappeared from my prying eyes

LWW
11-03-2010, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's really tough on me when I read steve and lwws smear job and can't respond.</div></div>

Please quote my "SMEAR JOB" on AZB.

What's that?

You made it up?

Imagine that.

LWW

Sev
11-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Total ignore already???
Thats not very sporting.

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was merely questioning the reasoning behind your writing negatively about Hondo, who can no longer defend himself, over on AZB. (That was not a personal attack??????????)
</div></div>

Not that it is any concern of yours, but no, it was not a personal attack. I simply was passing along his latest activities to his friends over on AZ, and advised them that he would be returning in a few months.
A factual account of his activities is hardly an attack.

Why do you feel the necessity to jump to Hondo's defense over matters that don't concern you. Is he too incompetent to stand up for himself. Or are you the new self appointed forum police?

Steve

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
your threats to have me banned?
</div></div>

Please point me to a quote of me making that threat.

First of all, it would be a pretty empty threat, since I have no such authority. I know you and your friends believe that I am the all powerful master, but, sorry to disappoint you. It ain't so.

Steve

hondo
11-03-2010, 08:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure didn't take long for the personal attacks to begin again. You've been back less than a week, and obviously learned nothing from your vacation.
And when you get banned for it again, you will still blame someone else.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result???? We all know what that is!

Steve </div></div>

"Not only is he reading it, but he has quoted my original post over there so he can cry about it some more.

The thing is, over there, he has Gayle and now Wolfdancer to prop him up and make him feel important. Of course, they are probably the only posters who actually take him seriously. The three mousekateers!"

Steve

He's a real piece of work, folks.

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was merely questioning the reasoning behind your writing negatively about Hondo, who can no longer defend himself, over on AZB. (That was not a personal attack??????????)
</div></div>

Not that it is any concern of yours, but no, it was not a personal attack. I simply was passing along his latest activities to his friends over on AZ, and advised them that he would be returning in a few months.
A factual account of his activities is hardly an attack.

Why do you feel the necessity to jump to Hondo's defense over matters that don't concern you. Is he too incompetent to stand up for himself. Or are you the new self appointed forum police?

Steve </div></div>

"Is this really how you spend your days? Counting Larry's posts, totalling up the number of responses to every thread?

Hondo, my little buddy....you really need to get a life!

Maybe you could take up tap dancing!"

Steve

Why do you feel the necessity to jump to LWWs defense over matters that don't concern you. Is he too incompetent to stand up for himself. Or are you the new self appointed forum police?

Hondo

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
your threats to have me banned?
</div></div>

Please point me to a quote of me making that threat.

First of all, it would be a pretty empty threat, since I have no such authority. I know you and your friends believe that I am the all powerful master, but, sorry to disappoint you. It ain't so.

Steve </div></div>

Then why post this, little stevie? What has Wolfie done?

"And when you get banned for it again, you will still blame someone else."

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:10 PM
He's made several similar veiled threats to me, friend.
Then when I call him on it, he hisses, "Where's the threat?"

His way of trying to appear clever, I guess.

I honestly didn't think anyone could top lww but he is the lowest life I have ever encountered on these forums.

I have no use for that "man".

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total ignore already???
Thats not very sporting. </div></div>

Wolfie is playing it safe, Sev.
That man is poison and will do whatever it takes to get those he dislikes banned.

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 03:02 AM
I like Hondo, believe he is one of the good guys on this site, and find it hard to believe he was banned on the other site. I'm sure Hondo is quite able to defend himself against any personal attacks by ??? ... but if you believe that I cannot offer him any moral support ( is that a reportable offense?)...then I'd say it was you who have became the self appointed forum police.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I simply was passing along his latest activities to his friends over on AZ, and advised them that he would be returning in a few months. </div></div>
Don't forget that I have read your "friendly" remarks on that site. And that ain'ts the way I reads them. Perhaps you could reprint them over here? Or do I have your permission to do so?
Screw getting your permission, since you have now included both myself and Gayle in your swarmy post:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not only is he reading it, but he has quoted my original post over there so he can cry about it some more.

The thing is, over there, he has Gayle and now Wolfdancer to prop him up and make him feel important. Of course, they are probably the only posters who actually take him seriously. The three mousekateers! </div></div>
Some people actually take offense at gossipers. you might want to pick your targets a bit more carefully...or call in sick at DCC since Hondo will be there
you might want to copy the following down for future reference:
What You See Here

What You Do Here

What You Hear Here

When You Leave Here

Let It Stay Here

hondo
11-04-2010, 05:18 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
11-04-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What has Wolfie done?</div></div>

- Exposed Gayle's health conditions spoken in private to him.

- Hacked into my Photobucket account.

- Made threats of violence in PM.

- Made threats of violence in forum.

- Trolled everything he could.

I could continue, but you seem to have no interest in reality.

LWW

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

And yet, you make 4 separate posts in a row about me.

If I have no use for something, I don't spend that kind of time addressing it.

Be honest, Hondo. You are obsessed with everything I do on the fourms.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-04-2010, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I simply was passing along his latest activities to his friends over on AZ, and advised them that he would be returning in a few months.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Ha ha ha...so innocent, LMAO! How can we not see his quest for peace and sanity around here?

Accuses others of stalking, when he and LWW have talked every single post I write, for years.

Hey, friend, put them both on ignore, and just don't read it or respond...You don't want to be associated with their kind, LOL...it could never work, you're too educated, too reasonable, too compassionate, those qualities make people like you, Q, Hondo, and others from the left, beyond their comprehension....their suffering from Obsessive, Compulsive, Cyberstalking Disorder.... not happy unless they THINK they're annoying others.

Nothing thhey write is worth reading, anyway....just a big display of RW propaganda, with no facts, and no credibility. </span>

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 11:10 AM
[quote=Gayle in MD] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000">

Nothing I write is worth reading, anyway....just a big display of LW propaganda, with no facts, and no credibility.[/b] </span> </div></div>

There! I fixed that for you.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Get help.

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Reading my posts again, I see.

Steve

Sev
11-04-2010, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total ignore already???
Thats not very sporting. </div></div>

Wolfie is playing it safe, Sev.
That man is poison and will do whatever it takes to get those he dislikes banned. </div></div>

I thought you were talking about Wolfi for a second. Then I realized it was Steve.

HAHHA!!

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
couldn't think of a real answer, eh?
And that does it for you?

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
It's too late for him, as fantasy has replaced reality.

wolfdancer
11-04-2010, 03:39 PM
How else could I have arrived at that conclusion
they are beneficial as they promote peristalsis

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>
You're absolutely right. I love you, man.

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000">

Nothing I write is worth reading, anyway....just a big display of LW propaganda, with no facts, and no credibility.[/b] </span> </div></div>

There! I fixed that for you.

Steve </div></div>

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from steve?

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you're going to DCC this year?

Are you making a threat?

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from LWW?

LWW
11-05-2010, 03:17 AM
How lame is that?

LWW

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 06:32 AM

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from LWW?

</div></div>

I didn't know we were supposed to be working together with you. What are we supposed to be working on?
What are you bringing to the table?

Are you making an effort to "build bridges", or are you just planting land mines everywhere?

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-05-2010, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>
You're absolutely right. I love you, man. </div></div>

Hilarious, he finally admits the illness of his own obsessions, huh? His OCCSD
Obsessive Compulsive Cyberstalking Disorder???

It's so like him to criticize you for doing what he does every single day on this forum.

What a total crock!

Gross hypocrisy!

So dumb, he thinks I read his posts, I NEVER read his posts, Or those of his boy scout bubbas, either, NEVER!

He's got serious problems.

G.

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ he thinks I read his posts, I NEVER read his posts,

G. </div></div>

You've been caught directly answering them, as recently as this week.

If you must lie, at least lie about something that isn't going to trip you up immediately.

Steve