PDA

View Full Version : There is a God.

Qtec
11-03-2010, 03:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harry Reid Defeats Sharron Angle </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris Coons Defeats Christine O'Donnell In Delaware Senate Race </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
11-03-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harry Reid Defeats Sharron Angle </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris Coons Defeats Christine O'Donnell In Delaware Senate Race </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Fiorina lost to Boxer!
Whitman lost to Brown!
McMahon lost! I was very glad about that.

In MD....
Mikulski won!
Governor O'Malley won!
Democrats Dutch Ruppersberger in the 2nd, John Sarbanes in the 3rd and Steny Hoyer in the 5th, all won by comfortable margins both statewide and in the county.

Donna Edwards in the 4th, Elijah Cummings in the 7th and Chris Van Hollen in the 8th also won.

Marylanders wre not about to put Erlich back in there after the mess he made.

Joe Manchin won in WV...

I was actually glad that Blanche Lincoln lost her seat...even though she was a Dem, she may just as well have been a Repub, and I didn't like her one bit.

I was absolutely thrilled about Reid, Brown and Boxer.

I was really sorry about Feingold and also Grayson, in Florida, lost, but very happy that Paladino lost in NY.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harry Reid Defeats Sharron Angle </div></div>

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Only she doesn't know it, she thinks she won,lol...

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/...e-won-video.php (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/11/christine-odonnell-in-concession-speech-we-have-won-video.php)

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:41 AM
The Dems lost more seats than any mid term election since WWII.
The Dems lost their "super majority" in the Senate.
The Dems lost 9 State Governorships.
The Dems lost several state legislative houses.

And you are happy that Angle and ODonnell, two peopel who you yourself had labeled as nuts, yet managed to put incredible heat on the opposition. Reid was very lucky to hang on to his seat, with the help of a very powerful union in Nevada.

This election was a wake up call for Democrats, yet you seem to refuse to see it.

You are in a minority in this country, and the crap you spew on a daily basis doesn't fly with most Americans.

Emjoy your "victory".

Steve

Sev
11-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Final analysis for this election.
Republicans win.

And it has been proven that Gayles prediction that Republicans and conservatives are a minority is false.

America is still a center right nation.

Deeman3
11-03-2010, 08:37 AM
This was as stunning a victory for the Democrats as I have ever seen. MSNBC were so exciting last night to finally get the confirmation that it was not a problem if being too far left and that, if anything, the message the voters sent was move even more to the left.

Together, with bi-partisan participation, we can bankrupt this nation in much less time than we had originally thought. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Seriously, I hope they can work together enough to at least patch up some of the damage done recently.

As far as the discreat victories in a few races, I am happty to still have Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer and my pal, Barney to kick around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 10:04 AM
But we all will miss seeing the lovely smiling face of the former house speaker sitting behind the president during the next SOTU address, jumping out of her seat every 30 seconds to applaud her leader!

Steve

LWW
11-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Some people will always parrot the "VICTORY" the party tells them was won.

I find it especially amazing that the far left counts Manchin as a "WIN" when his entire campaign was to oppose the regime in all it's plots.

LWW

Deeman3
11-03-2010, 01:52 PM

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You do kow that on the Odonnel thnig, there are more than a few of us who were glad that did not happen. I have had enough witches in my life to hold me forever. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

sack316
11-03-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was as stunning a victory for the Democrats as I have ever seen. MSNBC were so exciting last night to finally get the confirmation that it was not a problem if being too far left and that, if anything, the message the voters sent was move even more to the left.

Together, with bi-partisan participation, we can bankrupt this nation in much less time than we had originally thought. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Seriously, I hope they can work together enough to at least patch up some of the damage done recently.

As far as the discreat victories in a few races, I am happty to still have Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer and my pal, Barney to kick around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

LOL, I was watching the MSNBC coverage as well... strange times when Matthews is the most tolerable and realistic of a panel! (actually, I did think Matthews was pretty good the whole time, as well as in his appearances this morning. He seems to be about the only one there that "gets it" as a wakeup call to Democrats).

I'll give it to Olbermann, though... the guy makes me laugh A LOT! Not that he's trying to be funny, he just makes me laugh a lot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

sack316
11-03-2010, 03:19 PM

</div></div>

I can't stand Reid, and even I would have voted for him over Angle. He should be depressed that his victory was even a close competition.

Had he been up against an even almost halfway decent candidate, he'd be sitting at home along with a good portion of the rest of his state come January.

Sack

LWW
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I watched the Moonbats Spouting Nothing But Crap channel this AM ... "MORNING JERK" I think was the name of the show.

They had the same thing ... explanations that the message sent was that dear leader wasn't to the left of Lenin left and that was what cost the party.

Mixed in was Elvis Costello lamenting that we weren't collapsing our industrial base as fast as England did in the 1970's.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
and this is the proof.....It's a miracle, I tell you

Gayle in MD
11-04-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously, I hope they can work together enough to at least patch up some of the damage done recently.

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> the damage was done over eight years of Bush, followed by the multi-emergency circumstances he left in his wake.

The fools are the people who thought it could be be hunkydorey in under two years.

You can't correct eight years of job losses, two unfinished wars, a country weakend by Republicans borrowing to pay for all of it, including the insanity of fighting wars, while cutting taxes, borrwoing us deeper and deeper in debt as they went, and an impending global Depression, in under two years.

When Bush left, that January, we lost over 750,000 jobs, after hemmoraging jobs for years before that, under Bush. The economy was consistantly being weakened by Bush's borrowing more money than all previous administrations combined, throughout his tenure.

Obama came in and tried to target the problems, that were destroying everything, addressed the corporate attack on the Middle Class, tried to compromise with the right, and tried to be as much a centrist as he coud be, under emergency circumstances. He addressed everything the right ignored for their tenire, health care costs, insurance costs, corrupted credit agencies, corrupted Wall Street pigs, the result of Republican deregulatory corruption, and created jobs as he went, but none from the right gave him even three months, before they started to attack, what Republicans always do, and what they did througout the campaign. Delegitimize the new Democratic President, they've done it over and over again., they are poor losers, with no conscience, and no dignity. They proved it even more this last time, than even when Clinton won.

Obama has already created more private sector jobs, than Bush did for his entire eight years.

Republicans will do what they've done all along, block any recovery, in the interest of destroying Obama, and winning back the White House, while sucking up to the rich, and the corporate pigs, who have outsourced our jobs, and been rewarded for doing it by Republicans, with subsidies, and keep they will keep the money flowing to the corporations who have outsourced American jobs, polluted the environment, supported oppressive regimes who practice slave labor, and worse, cut the taxes for the wealthiest Americans, and cut out all of our social safety nets, for the rest, and then you righties will finaly get what you've been yearning for all along, a bloodbath on our streets.

So shine up all those guns the Tea bagging idiots and militias, and gun toting Bubbas, are all always threatening the country, and people on this forum, with, because you will have finally brought about the very scenario you've all wanted since the civil rights Bill passed, and did throughout the last ten years, with your denials and your votes, and you loe affair, and protection of the radical hate mongers you all worship, and in the end you will have done what unreasonable people always do, created the thing you subconsciously fear the most.

When the Republicans start taking more out of the already desperate Middle Class, after dcutting teahers, police, firemen, the ill and the hungry, you'll all finally get your wish. A bloodbath.

That's what you voted for, and that's what you're going to get. Massive societal chaos.

G. </span>