PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! Bennet won colorado!

Gayle in MD
11-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Co. goes Democratic....

Very glad to see that!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 11:30 AM
here it is in picture form. Maybe it becomes easier to comprehend.

Red is Republican
Blue is Democrat

The Dems lost!

Steve

http://www.cbsnews.com/election2010/

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 01:37 PM
I show Bennett passing the Buck in Co., leading by the slim margin of 48%-47% ...but that may be old news, and not the final count?
I didn't see any color on the map.....maybe you should get your eyes checked, as we don't want you running any red lights, due to color blindness. You might injure, or worse, one the few remaining liberal, Democrats, up there in Helmsburg.

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 02:32 PM
I was looking at the entire map, not just one state. Nobody in their right mind would have expected the Dems to lose every state.

From an overall numbers standpoint, and according to Obama, the Democrats took a "Shellacking".

There is no joy in Mudville....Mighty Barry has struck out!

Here's a fun little project for you. Check the last four states where Obama went campaigning, who he was campaigning for, and then check the results of those elections.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Gayle merely stated that Bennet had won in Co. Your reply reads to me that you are questioning that statement?
"here it is in picture form. Maybe it becomes easier to comprehend.

Red is Republican
Blue is Democrat"

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 05:39 PM
it's no sin to lose if you give it your best shot to win

Sev
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Its going to be a fun 2 years.

Guess who gets to redraw the congressional districts???

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Steve?
Wait, I thought you said "color"

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its going to be a fun 2 years.

Guess who gets to redraw the congressional districts??? </div></div>

You think anyone has figured out why all those governor's races were so important???

North Carolina state house and senate are now Republican majority for the first time in over 100 years.

How bad do you have to be to turn a blue state into a red state in 2 years???

Steve