PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sev

hondo
11-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Any statistics on how many liberals slit their wrists in their bathtubs after yesterday's election?
I remember you predicting mass suicides.

I will admit- I got shit-faced drunk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

wolfdancer
11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Don't commit suicide, before first offing a Republican....that way we can keep the two sides balanced.

Deeman3
11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Balanced? Who among our little group could ever be mistaken for balanced? However, as a Christian love offering (Baptist for money) I'll offer up a Shawn Hannity for a Keith Oberman! both highly unbalanced and no one would possibly miss either one!

We do that until we are down to just the three of us. Of course, That would leave it two against one and I can't believe you two trust each other. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

if it came down to a breeding pair, which one of you will take Pelosi over Palin?

Life has some tough choices....

pooltchr
11-03-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
if it came down to a breeding pair, which one of you will take Pelosi over Palin?

</div></div>

Can we have a third option here? I pick Coulter!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Don't commit suicide, before first offing a Republican....that way we can keep the two sides balanced. </div></div>

Don't worry about me, buddy. Despite Jennings' belief that I'm a sad, miserable person because I don't agree with his politics, I'm having too much fun.

hondo
11-03-2010, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Can we have a third option here? I pick Coulter!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

If I could fix you up with her, I would, jennings.
You deserve somebody like that loud, obnoxious beotch.
My guess, however, is that she would be a little more than you could handle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If I could fix you up with her, I would, jennings.
You deserve somebody like that loud, obnoxious beotch.
My guess, however, is that she would be a little more than you could handle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

Trust me Hondo, I don't need your help. Now, if I were wanting to hook up with a cousin, I'm sure you could give me some pointers! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Steve

Sev
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any statistics on how many liberals slit their wrists in their bathtubs after yesterday's election?

I will admit- I got shit-faced drunk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

My understanding is that were many attempts. However it seems they could not even get that right.

Rumor has it Pelosi attempted to impale herself on the house gavel. Whether it was a sexual move or attempted suicide is not quite clear.

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any statistics on how many liberals slit their wrists in their bathtubs after yesterday's election?

I will admit- I got shit-faced drunk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

My understanding is that were many attempts. However it seems they could not even get that right.

Rumor has it Pelosi attempted to impale herself on the house gavel. Whether it was a sexual move or attempted suicide is not quite clear. </div></div>

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from Sev?