PDA

View Full Version : Why the TPM must press on.

LWW
11-04-2010, 03:48 AM
The democratic party has been decimated in this last election, but they remain a dangerous force as the old guard Marxist core sacrificed the more centrist members on the altar of their own political salvation.

The lone bright spot I see within the dems in congress is new senator Manchin.

The R's. OTOH, are also still staffed by a substantial minority of Marxist-lite RINO's and the work to purge them must begin now.

LWW

Qtec
11-04-2010, 03:56 AM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>YOU are the problem.</span>

You see your <u>fellow Americans</u> as<span style='font-size: 20pt'> the enemy.

</span>

You are typical TP.....ill informed, full of hot air and hate.

Q

LWW
11-04-2010, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>YOU are the problem.</span>

You see your <u>fellow Americans</u> as<span style='font-size: 20pt'> the enemy.

</span>

Q </div></div>

Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he said he intended to punish his enemies.

Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he decided to allow his AG to prosecute the stae of Arizona for daring to enforce the law.

Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he ordered his cult followers to get "IN THEIR FACE" against his enemies.

I am merely wise enough to realize the truth.

Barack Hussein Obama Junior is not the enemy of the Americam republic because I say he is. Barack Hussein Obama Junior is not the enemy of the Americam republic because he chooses to be.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Snoopy.jpg

LWW

hondo
11-04-2010, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>YOU are the problem.</span>

</span>

Q </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Qtec
11-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Lets start at the beginning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he said he intended to punish his enemies.
</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q

Qtec
11-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Thanks H.

Q.......we all know.........LWW will never face the truth.

Qtec
11-04-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he decided to allow his AG to prosecute the stae of Arizona for daring to enforce the law. </div></div>

The prisons need to be filled.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Corporate Con Game

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>How the private prison industry helped shape Arizona’s anti-immigrant law.</span>
By Beau Hodai

On May 29 in Tucson, Ariz., a policeman questions a man in the city’s predominately Latino south side. The Tucson Police Department is gearing up to train its officers on how to implement the state’s new immigration law, S.B. 1070. (Photo by: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Members of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) include Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), Geo Group and 36 Arizona state legislators.

For a detailed schematic of the connections between Arizona politicians and the private prison industry, see this story's sidebar, "Ties That Bind."
Meet the Old War, Same as the New War

The war on undocumented immigrants initiated by Arizona State Sen. Russell Pearce (R-Mesa) is not the first time legislation sponsored by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) has filled the nets and bank accounts of the private prison industry.

In the early '90s, the ALEC's Criminal Justice Task Force was co-chaired by Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the country's largest private prison company. During those years, the National Rifle Association (NRA), another task force member (and the current task force co-chair), initiated a campaign to introduce two pieces of ALEC-inspired legislation at the state and federal level: the so-called "truth-in-sentencing" and "three-strikes-you're-out" laws. Truth-in-sentencing called for all violent offenders to serve 85 percent of their sentences before being eligible for release. Three strikes called for mandatory life imprisonment for a third felony conviction.

The NRA campaign, dubbed "CrimeStrike," was seen by many as a reaction to the Clinton administration's efforts to pass gun control. CrimeStrike set forth the precept that "guns don't kill people, people kill people" and derided any legislator backing gun control as being "soft on crime." With memories of the Willie Horton disaster of the failed 1988 Michael Dukakis presidential campaign still on the minds of lawmakers, this accusation hit a nerve and elicited knee-jerk support of the laws by Democrats.

By 1996, CrimeStrike claimed credit for the passage of three strikes laws in Washington, California, Georgia, Delaware and North Carolina, as well as truth-in-sentencing laws in Arizona, Mississippi and Virginia. Subsequently, prison populations surged.

While the NRA was busy peddling these laws through CrimeStrike, ALEC was pushing its agenda in Pennsylvania with the help of former George H.W. Bush Attorney General William Barr and then-Pennsylvania governor and ALEC member Tom Ridge, a future director of the Department of Homeland Security.

In 1995, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed several pieces of tough-on-crime laws based on ALEC model legislation. ALEC member and State Rep. John Perzel (R-Philadelphia) was the Pennsylvania House majority leader from 1995 to 2003, when he was elected House speaker. In 2005, he joined the board of directors of ALEC member Geo Group, the nation's second largest private prison corporation. Perzel resigned from the corporation's board In November 2009, following an indictment handed down that same month for his alleged role in a scandal. His staffers and other lawmakers were charged with using taxpayer dollars to fund their campaign activities.

In May, Pennsylvania legislators introduced the "Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act," making Pennsylvania one of the first states to consider legislation modeled on ALEC's Sanctuary Cities Act.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE |

Beside my brothers and my sisters, I’ll proudly take a stand. When liberty’s in jeopardy, I’ll always do what’s right. I’m out here on the frontline, sleep in peace tonight. American soldier, I’m an American soldier…”

So goes the ringtone of Arizona State Sen. Russell Pearce’s (R-Mesa) phone—as performed by Toby “we put a boot up your ass, it’s the American way” Keith. Seconds into any conversation with Pearce about illegal immigration, you’ll discover that the song fits. In his mind, Pearce is an “American soldier” fighting a war that he believes threatens the very fiber of the nation.

“There’s been 133 nations identified crossing that border. Not just Mexicans, not just Hondurans, not just El Salvadorians, but 133 nations. Many of those are nations of interest, which means that they either harbor, aid and abet, or are somehow connected to terrorist activities,” says Pearce. “And yet they continue to cross that border. We’ve got prayer rugs that have been found down there, other things that have been found down there—and yet they [the federal government] continue to do nothing.”

So Pearce decided to do something. He became the proud and primary sponsor of S.B. 1070—the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act—signed into law by Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer in April and set to take effect on July 29.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Yet the fact is, some backers of S.B. 1070 are wrapping themselves in the flag all the way to the bank.

An In These Times investigation shows that the bill’s promoters are as equally dedicated to border politics as they are to promoting the fortunes of private prison companies, like Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) and Geo Group, which stand to reap substantial profits as more undocumented residents end up in jail.</span> </div></div>

read it (http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/6084/corporate_con_game/)

Q

LWW
11-04-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets start at the beginning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... that decision was made by Barack Hussein Obama Junior when he said he intended to punish his enemies.
</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us.”</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Barack Hussein Obama Junior-</span>

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/...k#ixzz14JYY8oQH (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2010/11/01/week-late-nbc-nightly-news-reports-obamas-punish-our-enemies-crack#ixzz14JYY8oQH) </div></div>

LWW

LWW
11-04-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets start at the beginning.

</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Barack Hussein Obama Junior-</span> </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://taralynnthompson.blogspot.com/2008/09/irregular-quotes-obama-get-in-their.html)

LWW

LWW
11-04-2010, 06:11 AM

</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q </div></div>
Anything else I can help you to understand?

God knows you need the help.

Back away from the spoon for once ... just <u><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONCE!</span></span></u>

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Snoopy.jpg

LWW

Qtec
11-04-2010, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets start at the beginning.

</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us.”</span>

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/...k#ixzz14JYY8oQH (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2010/11/01/week-late-nbc-nightly-news-reports-obamas-punish-our-enemies-crack#ixzz14JYY8oQH) </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

......and ONCE AGAIN I shoot your - stupid ignorant of the facts opinion - down in flames.

Are you listening?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Latino voters, the president said, would have an opportunity to send a message to Republicans, who Obama accused of “politicizing” immigration reform and the border security debate. Obama said “pressure has to be put on the Republican Party” if immigration reform is to become a reality.

“And if <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Latinos</span> sit out the election instead of saying, we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,</span> if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder — and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2,” he said.
</div></div>

GET IT DOROTHY?

He said <span style='font-size: 23pt'>'if <u>LATINOS</u> PUNISH '</span>

, which is a BIT DIFFERENT than <span style='font-size: 26pt'>I WILL PUNISH OR WE'RE GOING TO PUNISH YOU.</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>GET IT NOW?</span>

All I need to do to destroy your wingnut whacko theories is to follow the links you provide.

Q

LWW
11-04-2010, 06:22 AM
I understand your belief ... just because I can prove it doesn't mean I can prove it.

You are such an easily manipulated man.

LWW

hondo
11-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Unbelievable! You humiliate him. Catch him in obvious deception,
yet he presses on.
It's almost too easy anymore, Q.
This is why I rarely respond to him anymore.
If he debated a rock, the rock would win because the rock wouldn't say anything stupid and he would.

hondo
11-04-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your belief ... just because I can prove it doesn't mean I can prove it.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!!

What a card! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! You humiliate him. Catch him in obvious deception,
yet he presses on.
</div></div>

If anyone was humiliated in that exchange, it was Q.
Larry made comments regarding Obama refering to the majority of Americans as "the enemy", a comment that has been widely reported. Q, apparently was unaware of these comments and asked for the quote, which was provided, with links.

Who looks foolish??????????????

Steve

Stretch
11-04-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your belief ... just because I can prove it doesn't mean I can prove it.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!!

What a card! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LWW has serious comprehension issues. My guess is that it's a defence mechanism.

All defence mechinisms share two common proporties.

- They often appear unconciously.
- They tend to distort, transform, or otherwise falsify reality.

He needs proffesional help. St.

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 08:03 AM
St

Thanks for adding to the thread with yet another personal attack.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-04-2010, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your belief ... just because I can prove it doesn't mean I can prove it.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!!

LWW has serious comprehension issues. My guess is that it's a defence mechanism.

He needs proffesional help. St. </div></div>

The hilarious part is that Obama apologized for a poor selection of words, and explained what he meant, before the sun set that day. Gues they didn't show it on Fux Noise.

None of them know that, apparently. How could they, the RW media pigs, don't reveal those litte kernals of truth to the Flyover Bubbas... they know they couldn't digest them anyway.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Stretch
11-04-2010, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">St

Steve </div></div>

Thanks, i learned it from you. St.

sack316
11-04-2010, 10:37 AM
If Beck or Limbaugh said such a thing, it would be hate mongering.

Sack

pooltchr
11-04-2010, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The hilarious part is that Obama apologized for a poor selection of words, and explained what he meant, before the sun set that day.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Generally, when someone feels the need to apologize for something they said, it is because they said something that reflects their true belief, and then retract it because they didn't mean for it to actually come out.

He apologized under pressure, but don't think for a minute that isn't how he really feels.

Steve

LWW
11-04-2010, 03:17 PM
For Itch, Snoopy, and Strethen Fetchit to be accurate ... dear leader couldn't have been considering the TPM to be enemies of the hispanic audience.

For that to be true dear leader would have been egging the crowd on to attack the enemies of the TPM.

For that to be true dear leader would have been egging the crowd of latinos to attack him and his supporters.

We are now up to quadruplethink ... which is an astounding level of intellectual self deception.

I would say who looks foolish now ... but they lack the self worth to realize how much they flagellate their own dignity to defend whatever bile spews from dear leader's lips.

LWW

LWW
11-04-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hilarious part is that Obama apologized for a poor selection of words, and explained what he meant, before the sun set that day. <s>Gues</s> Guess they didn't show it on Fux Noise Fox New. <span style="color: #3366FF">Actually they lampooned dear leader as the fool that the is.</span>

None of them know that, apparently. How could they, the RW media pigs, don't reveal those <s>litte</s> little <s>kernals</s> kernels of truth to the Flyover Bubbas... they know they couldn't digest them anyway.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

The hilarious part is that you:

- Again believe whatever version of "TRUTH" dear leader puts on the spoon for you.

- Again insult the superior intellects which you insist upon embarrassing yourself against daily.

- Demonstrate that you are probably not competent in English beyond the third grade level.

- Do all of that in a single post.

LWW

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets start at the beginning.

</div></div>

Got a quote for that?

Q </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

......and ONCE AGAIN I shoot your - stupid ignorant of the facts opinion - down in flames.

Are you listening?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Latino voters, the president said, would have an opportunity to send a message to Republicans, who Obama accused of “politicizing” immigration reform and the border security debate. Obama said “pressure has to be put on the Republican Party” if immigration reform is to become a reality.

“And if <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Latinos</span> sit out the election instead of saying, we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,</span> if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder — and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2,” he said.
</div></div>

GET IT DOROTHY?

He said <span style='font-size: 23pt'>'if <u>LATINOS</u> PUNISH '</span>

, which is a BIT DIFFERENT than <span style='font-size: 26pt'>I WILL PUNISH OR WE'RE GOING TO PUNISH YOU.</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>GET IT NOW?</span>

All I need to do to destroy your wingnut whacko theories is to follow the links you provide.

Q </div></div>

Bump for the reading impaired.

Larry made comments regarding Obama refering to the majority of Americans as "the enemy", a comment that has been widely reported. Q, apparently was unaware of these comments and asked for the quote, which was provided, with links.

Steve

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">St

Steve </div></div>

???? Please tell me what he said that was incorrect?

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Beck or Limbaugh said such a thing, it would be hate mongering.

Sack </div></div>

???? You mean they haven't said such a thing? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For Itch, Snoopy, and Strethen Fetchit to be accurate ... dear leader couldn't have been considering the TPM to be enemies of the hispanic audience.

For that to be true dear leader would have been egging the crowd on to attack the enemies of the TPM.

For that to be true dear leader would have been egging the crowd of latinos to attack him and his supporters.

We are now up to quadruplethink ... which is an astounding level of intellectual self deception.

I would say who looks foolish now ... but they lack the self worth to realize how much they flagellate their own dignity to defend whatever bile spews from dear leader's lips.

LWW </div></div>

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from LWW?

hondo
11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hilarious part is that Obama apologized for a poor selection of words, and explained what he meant, before the sun set that day. <s>Gues</s> Guess they didn't show it on Fux Noise Fox New. <span style="color: #3366FF">Actually they lampooned dear leader as the fool that the is.</span>

None of them know that, apparently. How could they, the RW media pigs, don't reveal those <s>litte</s> little <s>kernals</s> kernels of truth to the Flyover Bubbas... they know they couldn't digest them anyway.

The hilarious part is that you:

- Again believe whatever version of "TRUTH" dear leader puts on the spoon for you.

- Again insult the superior intellects which you insist upon embarrassing yourself against daily.

- Demonstrate that you are probably not competent in English beyond the third grade level.

- Do all of that in a single post.

LWW </div></div>

How are we supposed to work together if we always face that attitude from LWW?

hondo
11-04-2010, 05:00 PM

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! What a card!

Qtec
11-04-2010, 10:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Larry made comments regarding Obama refering to <u>the majority of Americans as "the enemy"</u></div></div>

Where did he say that?

Are you saying that Obama considers the <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the majority of Americans as "the enemy </div></div>

????

Get real. LWW used a section of a speech - out of context- and you lap it up like the good little doggy you are. He says Woof and you say Woof Woof.

Even when all can see what he is doing you don't.

Hondo sees it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! You humiliate him. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Catch him in obvious deception,</span>
yet he presses on. </div></div>

Q

sack316
11-04-2010, 11:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Beck or Limbaugh said such a thing, it would be hate mongering.

Sack </div></div>

???? You mean they haven't said such a thing? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

They've done the exact same thing. When they say it, it apparently means grab your guns and start shooting people according to some threads on here.

You'll find I've taken no issue with what they've said nor what Obama said here... call me crazy but I'm one of those people that just takes things for what they are. In this case, a call to action for people to stand up and let their voices be heard. Nothing more, nothing less

Sack

hondo
11-05-2010, 05:43 AM
The fact that you proved that it was taken out of context
and steve was too slow to grasp that and lww was too dis-honest to admit it was the final straw for me.
One is a liar and the other is special.

I allowed myself to respond to a few of their posts lately and I regret it.
It will take an exceptional topic to bring me back to them.

Qtec
11-05-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you proved that it was taken out of context
and steve was too slow to grasp that and lww was too dis-honest to admit it was the final straw for me.
One is a liar and the other is special. </div></div>

Exactly. I proved that it was taken out of context and was misleading but Steve ignored just it or just doesn't get it.

You can lead a horse to water...............

Q

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Don't mistake my lack of response for not understanding. Consider it more a case of my not finding it worth responding to.

Steve

Qtec
11-05-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. </div></div>

That's your problem. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>You have already decided its garbage before you have even read it.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, </div></div>

How do you know they are lies?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't mistake my lack of response for not understanding. Consider it more a case of my not finding it worth responding to.

Steve </div></div>

ie, Anything that doesn't fit your viewpoint, you pre-conceived beliefs, you just dismiss it.

Good to know and <span style='font-size: 20pt'>thanks for confessing it.</span>

Q

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 07:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Good to know and <span style='font-size: 20pt'>thanks for confessing it.</span>

Q </div></div>

It doesn't take much to confess that I find many of your posts not worth responding to. I can easily let them stand on their own lack of merit.

Steve

Qtec
11-05-2010, 07:52 AM
You have already decided its garbage <span style='font-size: 20pt'>before you have even read it</span>.

Q

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Sorry, Q, but unlike your liberal friends, I don't just ignore people. I just choose which posts to respond to.

And, based on history, much of what you post is garbage.

So is what a couple of other members post, but I still find it interesting. It's always an education to learn how the radical left is going to spin the facts to suit their agenda.

Steve

hondo
11-05-2010, 08:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Don't mistake my lack of response for not understanding. Consider it more a case of my not finding it worth responding to.

Steve </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Q, his responses to you have to be the silliest excuse for being stupid that I have ever read.

Beyond stupid. There aren't even words.

hondo
11-05-2010, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Steve </div></div>

You've been caught directly answering them, as recently as this week.

If you must lie, at least lie about something that isn't going to trip you up immediately.

Hondo

hondo
11-05-2010, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
11-05-2010, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable! You humiliate him. Catch him in obvious deception,
yet he presses on.
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

"Don't mistake my lack of response for not understanding. Consider it more a case of my not finding it worth responding to."

Steve

Hilarious! What's that word lotter uses to describe the POTUS?

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, his responses to you have to be the silliest excuse for being stupid that I have ever read.

Beyond stupid. There aren't even words. </div></div>

Again with more personal attacks Hondo? You just can't help yourself, can you?

Steve

pooltchr
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Steve </div></div>

If you must lie, at least lie about something that isn't going to trip you up immediately.

Hondo </div></div>

Are you really that stupid, or are you one of the few retired English teachers who simply can't read???

I never said I don't read his posts.
I never said I don't reply to his posts.
I simply choose which ones I will reply to, and which ones aren't worth the effort.

Steve

hondo
11-05-2010, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, his responses to you have to be the silliest excuse for being stupid that I have ever read.

Beyond stupid. There aren't even words. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Believe me, you don't know the guy. He was the congressman for my district. You could have put Satan on the ballot and we still would have voted him out.

Sounds like exactly the kind of person she would claim as a "hero"!

Steve

hondo
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Steve </div></div>

Hondo </div></div>

Are you really that stupid, or are you one of the few retired English teachers who simply can't read???

Steve </div></div>

Steve

hondo
11-05-2010, 09:04 PM
That this character has the audacity to call ME stupid is beyond my comprehension!!!

LWW
11-06-2010, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Steve </div></div>

Hondo </div></div>

I never said I don't read his posts.
I never said I don't reply to his posts.
I simply choose which ones I will reply to, and which ones aren't worth the effort.

Steve </div></div>

Steve my friend ... you have fallen for their very poorly executed Alinsky tactic.

What they have done is make a false accusation ... one that you have taken the very tactic that they commonly use ... and gotten you to defend it.

I will say this ... which members brag incessantly that they hide like scared bunnies behind the "IGNORE" function, thus guaranteeing that no non party approved data reaches them, and then lack the personal self control to even live up to their own standards of personal conduct?

Three come to mind ... Gee, Aitch, and Woofie.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-06-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, Q, I ignore much of the garbage you and your cronies post on here. If I took the time to take on all the lies you three (make that four once again) post on here, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Steve </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LMAO!!! Q shoots them down, totally blows their idiocy away, and all they can is tell more lies!
The man stalks every post I write, and cannot control himself.

Countless personal attacks. Never any documentation for anything.

I stopped reading his Bs long ago.

I should just post, "Get help" under each of his posts, just to help him out, of course, since I'm so worried about his state of mind.

Q proves them wrong, over and over again, and all they can do is post insults.

Severe OCCD, Obsessive Compulsive Cyberstalking Disorder... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Excellent Q, you do a fantastic job exposing gross ignorance, and their own inability to READ!</span>
G.

Qtec
11-06-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, based on history, much of what you post is garbage. </div></div>

You don't even read most of my posts but you KNOW they are all garbage.??

Q

LWW
11-06-2010, 02:55 PM
I do.

They are.

Next issue.

LWW

pooltchr
11-06-2010, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That this character has the audacity to call ME stupid is beyond my comprehension!!! </div></div>

And in one simple sentence, you proved my point better than I ever could have.

Steve

Qtec
11-07-2010, 04:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">NOBODY cares what you think.</span></span>

They are. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">Again, nobody believes an opinion based on fantasy and gossip.</span> </span>

Next issue. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">LOL.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

Any credibility you had is LOOOOOOOONG gone. Your posts are reduced to one-liners based on RW gossip.

Q.......

Qtec
11-07-2010, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That this character has the audacity to call ME stupid is beyond my comprehension!!! </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Does a stupid person have the capacity to KNOW they are stupid?

The TP morons are a prime example.

Q

LWW
11-07-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

You have convinced me that they do not.

Kudos.

LWW

LWW
11-07-2010, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That this character has the audacity to call ME stupid is beyond my comprehension!!! </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

If you read that post carefully:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That this character <span style="color: #3366FF">You were responding to a post that you made.</span> has the audacity to call ME stupid is <span style="color: #3366FF">You are griping that you called yourself stupid.</span> beyond my comprehension!!! <span style="color: #3366FF">You then state that you can't understand why you would do that?</span></div></div>

My amateur psychiatric analysis is that Aitch simply made a Freudian slip and the truth which his Id realizes found a momentary escape route.

LWW

hondo
11-07-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">NOBODY cares what you think.</span></span>

They are. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">Again, nobody believes an opinion based on fantasy and gossip.</span> </span>

Next issue. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">LOL.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

Any credibility you had is LOOOOOOOONG gone. Your posts are reduced to one-liners based on RW gossip.

Q....... </div></div>

BINGO!!!

hondo
11-07-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That this character has the audacity to call ME stupid is beyond my comprehension!!! </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

The TP morons are a prime example.

Q </div></div>

I love their one line responses any more.
I keep expecting that silly little jennings to respond,
" I know you are, but what am I?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-07-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

I keep expecting that silly little jennings to respond,
" I know you are, but what am I?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif \

</div></div>

Hondo, you have already summed up your entire history of discussions on this or most any forum:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> beyond my comprehension!!! </div></div>

Many of us already knew it.

Steve

LWW
11-07-2010, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">NOBODY cares what you think.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

Q....... </div></div>

BINGO!!! </div></div>

Yet both of you are drawn like moths to the flame ...

LWW

Stretch
11-07-2010, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">NOBODY cares what you think.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

Q....... </div></div>

BINGO!!! </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

More like water to flame. It's a safety issue. Please light yourself on fire outside, thanks. St.

hondo
11-07-2010, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">NOBODY cares what you think.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

Q....... </div></div>

BINGO!!! </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

More like water to flame. It's a safety issue. Please light yourself on fire outside, thanks. St. </div></div>

Stretch, you do have to admire a character who mistakes trashing for adoration.
His ego never wavers. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-07-2010, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your belief ... just because I can prove it doesn't mean I can prove it.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!!

He needs proffesional help. St. </div></div>

So does his copycat parrot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Can't you just feel the love from our leftist members.

LWW

Qtec
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet both of you are drawn like moths to the flame ...

LWW </div></div>

Can you read?

Are you listening?

Once again for those a bit slow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOBODY cares what you<span style='font-size: 20pt'> think</span></span>.

Again, <span style="color: #990000">nobody</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'> <u>believes an opinion based on fantasy </span>and gossip.</u> </div></div>

Do you really think anyone reading this post doesn't see you running away?

Q

LWW
11-08-2010, 12:16 AM
OH, of course I believe some people see that.

I believe some people "BELIEVE" whatever they are told to believe.

I believe some people are morons.

And your point was?

Oh, that's right, you really never had one.

LWW