PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate One Pocket Tape

Scott Lee
09-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Since there have been several threads on one pocket lately, I thought I would repost my review of the newest one pocket tape out, by Willie Jopling. Many of you know of Willie's reknown as a trickshot artist, and BD columnist. What you might not know, is that Mr. Jopling has been playing one pocket (his favorite game) continuously since 1948, and has played most of the best players to ever play this game. The tape is so new, it is not yet available from anywhere other than the man who made it (or myself). Whether you already love one pocket, or would like to learn more about how to play it...this tape is excellent.

REVIEW: This tape is awesome! It has over 200 shots, from a cinch to shoot (if you even think about them), to incredible double-kiss banks...which are fairly tough to be consistent on. There are dozens of breakshots, break "escapes", mid-game shots, end game shots, TONS of bank shots, and safeties...too much to list all of it here!
Suffice it to say, ANY ability one-pocket player will learn something new from this tape! It is compiled from more than 50 years of playing one-pocket with the greatest names to ever play the game. You can order it direct from Willie at: Willie Jopling, P.O. Box 2215, Lynchburg, VA 24501 You can reach Willie by phone at 434-384-8525. He will be attending the U.S. Open for the 26th straight year, and will be there for the whole week, with tapes available for sale.

Scott Lee

Troy
09-02-2002, 02:59 PM
Scott, I definitely want to purchase this tape.
Is there a way to order it on-line ??
I can't make the Open.

Thanks... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Troy

09-02-2002, 10:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Troy:</font><hr> Scott, I definitely want to purchase this tape.
Is there a way to order it on-line ??
I can't make the Open.

Thanks... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy <hr></blockquote>

It is advertised in Billiards Digest Magazine on page 8. You can send $45 plus $4 P &amp; H or $49 total. There wasn't any internet site advertised.

Willie Jopling Tape
PO Box 2215
Lynchburg, Va. 24501