PDA

View Full Version : I'm not making this up.



Qtec
11-06-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow takes us on a tour of right-wing world where everything that is on the Internet is true and Obama sent 34 warships off of the coast of Mumbai and spent $200 million a day on his trip to India. </div></div>

watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rachel-maddow-home-whopper)

Proof positive that Fox are not a news channel. They will run with anything they can beat Obama with, they don't care if its true.


Like Rachel says, Fox and the rest of the RW network makes it true by repetition. The old fashioned word is propaganda. They lie all the time and still some believe them.


Q.......the RW Universe. ....brilliant.

Gayle in MD
11-06-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow takes us on a tour of right-wing world where everything that is on the Internet is true and Obama sent 34 warships off of the coast of Mumbai and spent $200 million a day on his trip to India. </div></div>

watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rachel-maddow-home-whopper)

Proof positive that Fox are not a news channel. They will run with anything they can beat Obama with, they don't care if its true.


Like Rachel says, Fox and the rest of the RW network makes it true by repetition. The old fashioned word is propaganda. They lie all the time and still some believe them.


Q.......the RW Universe. </div></div>

Then the "Spoon fed" accuse us of being spoon fed, LMAO!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Republicans always accuse the left of exactly what they are guiltiest of themselves ...this forum is proof of that, for sure.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Sorry ... but the story was put out by India's NDTV.

TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS. (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jnvgjuZmmmbXI-QwUkdw1UrxCzgQ?docId=CNG.e6845d9c6b2c4020d697d067f f57e4ad.431)

LWW

wolfdancer
11-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Does Fox still bill itself as a news channel?
I thought they had switched to scifi... polfi?

Qtec
11-06-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry ... but the story was put out by India's NDTV.

TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS. (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jnvgjuZmmmbXI-QwUkdw1UrxCzgQ?docId=CNG.e6845d9c6b2c4020d697d067f f57e4ad.431)

LWW </div></div>

From YOUR link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">India's NDTV website ran a report claiming a 34-ship security detail, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>citing the Press Trust of India,</span> which was in turn<span style='font-size: 17pt'> picked up by the popular US website, Drudge Report.</span>

The report, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>without citing sources,</span> said that Obama "will also be protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier, which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two-day stay there beginning Saturday." </div></div>

Q

Qtec
11-07-2010, 04:06 AM
............and as usual you ignored the point or didn't understand it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it's a figure <span style='font-size: 14pt'>that came from just one source, a news agency in India, relying on an anonymous source. </span><span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>It was then repeated thousands more times in the blogosphere and over conservative airwaves.</u></span> </div></div>

...and then people like you and Steve , Hannity, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck etc etc etc <span style='font-size: 26pt'>LAP IT UP.</span>
link (http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/nov/04/michele-bachmann/rep-michele-bachmann-claims-obamas-trip-india-will/)

Q

Stretch
11-07-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">............and as usual you ignored the point or didn't understand it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it's a figure <span style='font-size: 14pt'>that came from just one source, a news agency in India, relying on an anonymous source. </span><span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>It was then repeated thousands more times in the blogosphere and over conservative airwaves.</u></span> </div></div>

...and then people like you and Steve , Hannity, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck etc etc etc <span style='font-size: 26pt'>LAP IT UP.</span>
link (http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/nov/04/michele-bachmann/rep-michele-bachmann-claims-obamas-trip-india-will/)

Q </div></div>

We expect this kind of wildly inacurate reporting comeing from them on every issue. It's what they do, trolling for the stupid. St.

llotter
11-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I see the denials but no evidence. Lots of RW folks are repeating the story, people I trust more than their LW detractors.

I do appreciate that they are accusing the RW of doing exactly what the LW is guilty of doing everyday...especially on the site. About the only 'facts' that they quote are those from 'Media Matters' or 'Huffington Post' or some other equally offensive site.

LWW
11-07-2010, 03:29 PM
The amazing thing is that the left is bemoaning Fox reporting the truth.

NDTV reported this story and they reported that NDTV reported this story.

LWW

Qtec
11-07-2010, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The amazing thing is that the left is bemoaning Fox reporting the truth.

NDTV reported this story and they reported that NDTV reported this story.

LWW </div></div>

Did they now. I think you are full of $hit. Prove me wrong Dorothy.

Q.....

Qtec
11-07-2010, 09:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The amazing thing is that the left is bemoaning <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fox reporting the truth.</span> </div></div>

So Obama really is taking a tenth of the fleet with him and its really costing 200 M a day......is that true Dorothy?

Q

LWW
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The amazing thing is that the left is bemoaning Fox reporting the truth.

NDTV reported this story and they reported that NDTV reported this story.

LWW </div></div>

Did they now. I think you are full of $hit. Prove me wrong Dorothy.

Q..... </div></div>


HERE (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=324567#Post324567) you go Snoopy.

LWW

LWW
11-08-2010, 12:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The amazing thing is that the left is bemoaning <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fox reporting the truth.</span> </div></div>

So Obama really is taking a tenth of the fleet with him and its really costing 200 M a day......is that true Dorothy?

Q </div></div>

HERE (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rachel-maddow-home-whopper) you are again.

LWW