PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee's in Chicago

Scott Lee
09-02-2002, 12:02 PM
For anyone interested, since many have asked, I will periodically be posting my schedule here. I will be here in Chicago for the next 10 days. I already have a few lessons scheduled, but have more time available. I am willing to travel anywhere in the area (100 mile radius) for interested students. Contact me via email, or phone (773-551-7473).

Scott Lee

09-04-2002, 12:50 AM
Who cares?

Scott Lee
09-04-2002, 01:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Art:</font><hr> Who cares? <hr></blockquote>

Art...Only people who might be interested in improving their pool game. You obviously are not (which must mean you already know it all)...so why bother to say anything? I post this info at other's request.

Scott Lee

Chris Cass
09-04-2002, 08:41 AM
Art,

I'm curious, why are you so against Scott Lee?

C.C.~~???

bluewolf
09-04-2002, 08:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Art:</font><hr> Who cares? <hr></blockquote>

I do.

bluewolf

bluewolf
09-04-2002, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Art:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Who cares? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Art...Only people who might be interested in improving their pool game. You obviously are not (which must mean you already know it all)...so why bother to say anything? I post this info at other's request.

Scott Lee <hr></blockquote>

wtg scott. i personally bellieve that one teacher is not right for every single person but it is obvious that you have helped many and many appreciate the improvement it has brought to their game.

to say 'who cares' when so many have benefitted suggests a very self-centered person.

bluewolf

09-05-2002, 02:45 AM
Just because I don't consult you for help on my pool game doesn't mean I can't or don't know how to play. You should use a real 1000 dollar bill and see who the player is. Next time your out West post up where you might be playing/giving your lessons. Or maybe when I go on the road I will look you up. Your so stuck on yourself I'm sure you wouldn't be to hard to find.

bluewolf
09-05-2002, 07:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Art:</font><hr> Just because I don't consult you for help on my pool game doesn't mean I can't or don't know how to play. You should use a real 1000 dollar bill and see who the player is. Next time your out West post up where you might be playing/giving your lessons. Or maybe when I go on the road I will look you up. Your so stuck on yourself I'm sure you wouldn't be to hard to find. <hr></blockquote>

there is a difference between ego and confidence. minimizing one's own abilities is not humility but false humulity and smacks of a poor self image.not an attribute i find in scott.

Laura

Scott Lee
09-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Gee Art...Tell us how you REALLY feel! LOL ROTF Let's see now...I'm stuck on myself because I enjoy sharing whatever "little" I know about pool with whomever wants to know, whether they want to pay me or not?...or is it because I use a $1000 bill my MY PICTURE on it as a gag souvenir when I do exhibitions? Although I don't gamble, I'd be more than happy to play YOU in an exhibition match at one of my schools in S. CA. I'll be out there again next month. If you'd like to "put up or shut up" in front of the crowd, it's fine with me! LOL Too bad you can't register here, so we can have a real conversation. Just curious, but if I'm so bad, how come people all over the country keep asking me for lessons?...and the old ones keep coming back for more. I must be doing SOMETHING right! LOL

Scott Lee

Scott Lee

09-05-2002, 11:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> Just curious ... how come people all over the country keep asking me for lessons?

Scott Lee <hr></blockquote>

Because you're a good instructor and solicit on the ccb constantly? /ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif BS

Cueless Joey
09-05-2002, 11:57 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Anonymous:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Scott Lee:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Just curious ... how come people all over the country keep asking me for lessons?

Scott Lee &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Because you're a good instructor and solicit on the ccb constantly? /ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif BS &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
Scott solicits here?
Scott announces his schedule and is highly recommended here so he gets clients.
If he stinks as an instuctor and a player, he would have quit long time ago.

09-06-2002, 03:41 AM
Hi Art,
Scott Lee is a very nice player. Just because he doesn't want to bet anything, doesn't mean he can't play. He is an intructor/exhibition/fun player. There is nothing wrong with that. A good portion of people who frequent this board are fun players. He can help them. It is a big reason why he posts.---
Karl Childers

09-06-2002, 04:45 AM
Great minds think alike.