PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the TPM for the leftists?

LWW
11-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who were members of the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan like Robert Byrd?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who wrecked his car so hard that it knocked a secretary's panties off and into his glove box after which he left her to die?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who were unindicted coconspirators in an Arab bribery scandal like John Murtha was?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who were impeached from the federal bench for bribery as Alcee Hastings was?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who were exposed for having a gay male prostitution ring being ran from their condo as Barney Frank was?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate(s) who were exposed as having marijuana growing in their condo as Barney Frank was?

LWW

LWW
11-09-2010, 05:12 AM
What's that?

There weren't any?

LWW

Qtec
11-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Can you name for me<span style='font-size: 20pt'>[ ANY ]</span> the Tea Party candidate that didn't run from the press?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that had any specific policy?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that wasn't the CEO of a HC company that received the biggest fine ever in the history of the USA?...because that company defrauded the tax payer on a massive scale?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that had sex on a blood stained alter and thinks mice have fully formed human brains?

Can you name for me the Tea Party supporter that did get elected then QUIT her job to cash in on her new found, totally undeserved, fame?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that thinks that a business owner [ bar ] can refuse blacks/Latinos if he wants to?

or just one that doesn't think Obama is a Marxist Muslim.

and on and on........

Q

LWW
11-09-2010, 06:35 AM
If you wish to start a thread with those questions I will respond.

The topic of this thread is different.

Were the questions too difficult?

LWW

hondo
11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you name for me<span style='font-size: 20pt'>[ ANY ]</span> the Tea Party candidate that didn't run from the press?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that had any specific policy?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that wasn't the CEO of a HC company that received the biggest fine ever in the history of the USA?...because that company defrauded the tax payer on a massive scale?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that had sex on a blood stained alter and thinks mice have fully formed human brains?

Can you name for me the Tea Party supporter that did get elected then QUIT her job to cash in on her new found, totally undeserved, fame?

Can you name for me the Tea Party candidate that thinks that a business owner [ bar ] can refuse blacks/Latinos if he wants to?

or just one that doesn't think Obama is a Marxist Muslim.

and on and on........

Q </div></div>

BOOM! And dorothy walks into a counter Left that leaves him dazed and confused. LMFAO!

Qtec
11-09-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you wish to start a thread with those questions I will respond. </div></div>

LOL

Q

Qtec
11-09-2010, 06:50 AM
If only he could realise it.

Q.............thanks.......I thought it was good too.../forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gifg

pooltchr
11-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Q. You didn't answer any of the questions presented. You just threw out a bunch of different questions.

I suspect you didn't have answers to the original post.

That's ok.

Steve

LWW
11-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Watching these two is like watching a monkey try to mate with a football.

LWW

Sev
11-09-2010, 07:28 PM
What was that B O said. I won. You lost?????

Qtec
11-10-2010, 02:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q. You didn't answer any of the questions presented. You just threw out a bunch of different questions. </div></div>

I did the same thing he did...throw out a bunch of loaded Qs with only one answer.
Q

LWW
11-10-2010, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q. You didn't answer any of the questions presented. You just threw out a bunch of different questions. </div></div>

I did the same thing he did...throw out a bunch of loaded Qs with only one answer.
Q </div></div>

So ... the TPM's are racists even though the only Klansman in congress during this time was a democrook?

So ... the TPM's are sexists even though the only congressman to kill a woman was a democrook?

So ... the TPM's are traitors even though the only congressman to work with Arabs in a bribery scandal was Murtha?

So ... the TPM's are crooks even though the only congressman to be impeached for criminal acts was a democrook?

I could go on ... but you are close to an epiphany.

LWW

LWW
11-10-2010, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q. You didn't answer any of the questions presented. You just threw out a bunch of different questions. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Then start your own thread with your own questions Snoopy.

LWW

Qtec
11-10-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... the TPM's are racists even though the only Klansman in congress during this time was a democrook? </div></div>

Listen to yourself. Obaamatron..... Democrook...........you sound objective to me...........LOL

Q

LWW
11-10-2010, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... the TPM's are racists even though the only Klansman in congress during this time was a democrook? </div></div>

Listen to yourself. Obaamatron..... Democrook...........you sound objective to me...........LOL

Q

</div></div>

Eye callz em as I seize em.

BTW ... have you ever listened the the objectivity of yourself, Gee, Aitch, or Woofie?

I treat you guys as you treat those who voice dissent against the regime ... and y'all simply can't deal with it.

I keep hoping against hope that it will sink in on you ... yet it never does.

LWW

hondo
11-10-2010, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... the TPM's are racists even though the only Klansman in congress during this time was a democrook? </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Ah, you are close to an epiphany. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
11-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Sadly ... you aren't Foghorn.

LWW

hondo
11-10-2010, 10:24 PM
"Sadly ... you aren't Foghorn."

LWW

Thanks, sweetie. I never claimed claimed to be Foghorn.

Poor ole rub a dub. Tripped up by punctuation again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'll sell you a comma for ten bucks, silly man.

hondo
11-10-2010, 10:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sadly ... you aren't Foghorn."

LWW

Poor ole rub a dub. Tripped up by punctuation again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'll sell you a comma for ten bucks, silly man. </div></div>

The trouble with home schooling, Charley Brown, is that all parents aren't that proficient in grammar and syntax.
BTW, did your parents have their green card? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
11-11-2010, 03:47 AM
So ... 48 hours later our leftists have exposed their true nature again.

Sitting on a Satanic altar disqualifies someone from ever serving in congress.

OTOH ... manslaughter, bribery, prostitution, recruiting terrorists, cultivation of contraband, and other crimes do not disqualify one ... so long as (D) follows their name(s) on the ballot.

How pathetic is that ... do y'all ever read and cognitively realize what you post and condone?

LWW

hondo
11-11-2010, 07:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sadly ... you aren't Foghorn."

LWW

I'll sell you a comma for ten bucks, silly man. </div></div>

The trouble with home schooling, Charley Brown, is that all parents aren't that proficient in grammar and syntax.
BTW, did your parents have their green card? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Notice how he changes the subject?
Har, har, har, Son! I say, I say, you aren't a chicken hawk , are you?

Yours truly, Mr Leghorn.

LWW
11-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Ah say, ah say, ah say son ... yer a quotin yerself agin.

LWW

hondo
11-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Here, here, here, son, that's because, I say, I say, I don't directly respond to chicken hawks.
I thought a bright little chicken hawk like you would have been able to figure that one out by now. Har Har Har!
Now go on with your bad self, son. You're startin to annoy me. Hear?

pooltchr
11-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Talking to your self is one of the signs.

Steve

LWW
11-12-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talking to your self is one of the signs.

Steve </div></div>

Having to face reality has that effect on leftists.

LWW