PDA

View Full Version : Conspicously absent

pooltchr
11-09-2010, 03:52 PM
I thought for sure that one of our leftist friends would have jumped on here today to rip apart the interview on NBC last night.

I thought he was thoughtful, explained his position on many subjects, and admitted to the mistakes he made. All in all, I thought he handled it very well.

I'd give him a B+ on his interview. Pretty much the same thing on Oprah today.

Steve

Deeman3
11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
My e-copy of the book will be electronically delivered tomorrow and I am looking forward to reading it. If you like him or not, seeing the reasoning behind his decisions will be nice.

pooltchr
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
A lot of it came out in the interviews. For example, flying over NO after the flooding. His reasoning was that he didn't want his arrival to take away from the rescue efforts. He knew that many officials would have had to stop what they were doing to deal with him. Then he admitted that the picture of him looking out the window did not make a good impression.

I'm looking forward to reading the book.

Steve

Sev
11-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Your on total ignore Steve.

Or the libs on the site are all giving each other anal implants today.

hondo
11-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Your spelling is conspicously atrocious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Bush, on Bush !!
Andy Borowitz reviewing GW's new tell all book:
"I am what I say I am"
http://www.borowitzreport.com/

Qtec
11-10-2010, 12:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought for sure that one of our leftist friends would have jumped on here today to rip apart the interview on NBC last night. </div></div>

What makes you think we would want to watch it?

Q

LWW
11-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Kudos for you and Woofie both confessing that you prefer to have someone else spoon feed you your "OPINION" on this topic.

LWW

pooltchr
11-10-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought for sure that one of our leftist friends would have jumped on here today to rip apart the interview on NBC last night. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Actually, I'm not surprised that you didn't. Hearing the facts might cause a circuit overload to your brain.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-10-2010, 02:38 PM
I didn't know that Steve was "required reading", and that we had to then comment (positively?) on his posts.
Perhaps if he titled them differently.....???
I would suggest that he look up ...the term.. "hook in writing"
I'm thinking of putting you on total ignore, for what I consider to be your obvious (IMHO) anti-Gaelic stance.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agóid ar son na Gaeilge agus in éadan an chiníochais fhrith-Ghaelaigh </div></div>.... Protest against anti-Irish racism

hondo
11-10-2010, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your on total ignore Steve.

Or the libs on the site are all giving each other anal implants today. </div></div>

Another classy post.
if the other side had said that your buddies would be indignant and suggesting that we were begging to be banned.
No fear for you, however, and no criticism from your breathren.

The hypocrisy on the Right continues to flourish.

I'm also impressed how you're always wishing some Lefty was dead yet so relieved that "your side" is producing more kids.

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your on total ignore Steve.

Or the libs on the site are all giving each other anal implants today. </div></div>

Another classy post.
if the other side had said that your buddies would be indignant and suggesting that we were begging to be banned.
No fear for you, however, and no criticism from your breathren.

The hypocrisy on the Right continues to flourish.

I'm also impressed how you're always wishing some Lefty was dead yet so relieved that "your side" is producing more kids.
</div></div>

Yeah, that's about it. IIRC, it was this gentleman, who originated the Cabanna boy suggestion, and of course, Steve, a true southern gentleman, so above it all, chimed right in, with his support for the "Sev" filth.

Pretty obvious, huh?....just as his oft repeated and so easily deected glee over any of us getting banned, has bubbled through every one of his "I'm so it all, hence,I've never been banned" delusional posts, whenever there was debate over one of we from the left, getting booted....

You have to either keep a throw-up bucket nearby, to read their BS, or keep them all on ignore....and like most toddlers, the nutty right around here can't stand it when they don't get their daily dose of attention.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My e-copy of the book will be electronically delivered tomorrow and I am looking forward to reading it. If you like him or not, seeing the reasoning behind his decisions will be nice. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> seeing the reasoning behind his decisions will be nice. </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Ha ha ha...Good one, Dee, one of your funniest posts, ever, LMAO! </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought for sure that one of our leftist friends would have jumped on here today to rip apart the interview on NBC last night. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

In my case, I was waiting for all of these glowing reviews from the sheep, on here, to be fully documented, before I started quoting the hordes of BS blasting truth tellers to finish chiming in, from the right and the left, foreign and domestic, insiders and journalists, Heads Of State, military and CIA, Department of Justice, FBI and former Commanders on the ground, to finish exposing The Vast, Last, Bush Fantasy Story.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

lol...

LWW
11-11-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In my case, I was waiting for all of these glowing reviews from the sheep</div></div>

But you couldn't restrain yourself and denounced it before it was even released ... as thinking people knew you would.

LWW

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In my case, I was waiting for all of these glowing reviews from the sheep</div></div>

But you couldn't restrain yourself and denounced it before it was even released ... as thinking people knew you would.

LWW </div></div>

Actually, she was waiting for the spoon feeding to tell her what to say she thinks!

Steve

hondo
11-11-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In my case, I was waiting for all of these glowing reviews from the sheep</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Actually, she was waiting for the spoon feeding to tell her what to say she thinks!

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKth4nBi_ME

Gayle in MD
11-11-2010, 09:36 AM
<span style="color: #CC0000">BWA HA HA HA! </span>

You're on a roll today!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif