PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry

hondo
11-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Anybody remember when Fast Larry had 9 different usernames on the old Playpool forum?
I remember Vito Corleone and the Chinaman.
Anybody remember any others?
I once posted a thread with all 9 of them arguing with each other. Larry called me every name in the book, although we
later became buds.

Can you imagine Larry and all of his entities going after
lww and his klan?

It would be quite a sight!

And, no, before some of you jump all over me. I'm not inviting FL back on here. Just musing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Deeman3
11-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Wonder where he is now? There mst be a group somewhere, somehow that he is terrorizing.

You could slap him down but he kept on coming back for more. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I don't rememebr anyone having so many pre-arranged fistfights waiting for him around the country! I think a couple actually panned out if I remember correctly.

pooltchr
11-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Last I heard, he was plying his trade in Atlanta, but that was a while ago.

Steve

hondo
11-11-2010, 09:47 AM
I remember some poster smacked him at Hopkin's Expo once.

He had his own forum once.
He was always going to send me stuff I never got.

But, I still liked him.
I led a movement to get him re-instated on AZ years ago when it was a different place but it was no go.
He just pissed too many people off.

hondo
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Here's the legend's web site:

http://www.fastlarrypool.com/home.htm

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 02:27 AM
he did have a certain je ne sais quoi.....
He might have piqued; p.o.'d a few people, but I thought he was just having some fun doing that....and wasn't really mean spirited like a couple of malcontents here.
If I had my druthers...I'd druther Fast Larry over slow Larry anytime

hondo
11-12-2010, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If I had my druthers...I'd druther Fast Larry over slow Larry anytime </div></div>

I agree 100%.
I'm afraid he wouldn't last long, however.
His temper and wording makes you, me, and Hippiepool look like choir boys. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Steve, I find it sad that other than you, the characters who dominate this forum anymore have no idea who FL is or many of the people we mention from the past and yet feel like they own this forum.

Deeman3
11-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Guys! I had a pool date with him in Atlanta but he stood me up. That was back in my evil gambling days...

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I not only heard that he was ranked 35th, but also that his dog, was rated in the top 50.

hondo
11-12-2010, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I not only heard that he was ranked 35th, but also that his dog, was rated in the top 50.

</div></div>

WOOF!