PDA

View Full Version : You think you're tough, you think you know tough?

Deeman3
11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000">This guy is tough.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

NEW HAVEN, Connecticut Police say a 25-year-old man who was shot twice after buying a sandwich at a deli went home and ate his lunch before going to the hospital.

..Miguel Soto said he was leaving the deli Tuesday when he heard three gunshots. One bullet hit him in the left leg, another in the groin. Police say he went home and ate the sandwich before asking his father to take him to a hospital.

Police did not say whether Soto realized immediately that he had been shot, or if he decided the injuries were not serious enough to require an immediate hospital trip.

Officers say his injuries were not life-threatening. A message was left Thursday for a New Haven police spokesman, and no arrests were immediately reported.

cushioncrawler
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Food poizoning???????
mac.

Deeman3
11-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Lead Poisioning!

eg8r
11-12-2010, 08:43 AM
How could you not realize you were SHOT IN THE GROIN!!!!

eg8r

pooltchr
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Those New England deli sandwiches are "to die for"!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Chopstick
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
A young Danny Owens. I did hear once of a butcher who got shot in the back with a 32 and did not know it. The guy tried to rob him and he got scared and ran. He was a big guy and I guess with the adrenaline and the act of running he didn't feel it. His wife saw it when he got home. (How come wives will notice the tiniest little mark on your shirt but they can't remember how long the frackin oil light has been on in the car.)

I saw on TV the other day where a 73 year old guy was attacked by a leopard and he killed it with his bare hands by ripping out it's tongue. Now that's tough.

Don't mess around with old guys. Some of us have very bad attitudes.

Deeman3
11-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Danny Owens was the first white guy I knew who had actually killed someone, my was I innocent back then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

How did Danny make it adulthood without getting whacked? One of the great mysteries of my life.

Remember him taking on the biker gang, by himself!