PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so...

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't really want to begin a thread about Glenn Beck, as that only brings the "rally monkeys" out in full force. However....he may have lowered the bar, once again with his Holocaust remarks, disparaging Mr. Soros.
I'm sure the Beck pile of "ruminant dung" would have fearlessly stood up to his Nazi captors and refused to comply.
Can this walking manure pile/ talking dung heap, really borrow a set of gonads, and claim that he would chose "death before dishonor"?
XXX (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101112/bs_yblog_upshot/glenn-beck-draws-criticism-over-latest-holocaust-comments)

Chopstick
11-12-2010, 12:34 PM
<span style="color: #000099">This is the first I have heard of this. The article states:</span>

Beck said on the radio Wednesday that Soros—as a 13-year-old Jewish boy, living apart from his parents in order to avoid apprehension by the Nazis—"used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off. … It was frightening. Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps."

<span style="color: #000099">It also states:</span>

Soros has spoken publicly about how he escaped the death camps by posing as a member of a Christian family. The teenager did accompany his protector, whose job was to confiscate property from Jews in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

<span style="color: #000099">Soros said he did it. Beck said he did it because Soros said he did. What's the problem? Would it be different if what's his face over on MSNBC said he did it?</span>

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Edit - in regard to the original post:

So Beck showing Soros' own words is disparaging him? Wow. Just how freakin' feeble minded and gullible and does one have to be to believe that?

Sorry, Soros disparaged himself plenty by being a Nazi collaborator.....and a happy one at that.

http://www.larouchepub.com/pr_lar/2008/lar_pac/080715soros_perfidy.html

Indeed, in his own words, in his introduction to his father's book, George Soros admitted, "It is a sacreligious thing to say, but these ten months [of the Nazi occupation] were the happiest times of my life... We led an adventurous life and we had fun together."

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 01:07 PM
the problem is ...he was a teenager, and he was trying to survive, and Beck is trying to castigate him now for political purposes
None of us...neither Beck, you, nor I, can comment on the sheer terror that people faced during that time period,
and especially not that effen clown, Beck:
http://www.arthursclipart.org/circus/circusbw/CLOWN.gif

The <s>fearless</s>, er, feckless Beck bag of wind, would probably have offered to extract the gold fillings from their teeth...had he been there.
On a similar? note...we can condemn the Donner Party today, for resorting to cannibalism in order to survive....but( unlike the Republicans ), at least they waited until the people died.

Gayle in MD
11-12-2010, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the problem is ...he was a teenager, and he was trying to survive, and Beck is trying to castigate him now for political purposes
None of us...neither Beck, you, nor I, can comment on the sheer terror that people faced during that time period,
and especially not that effen clown, Beck:
http://www.arthursclipart.org/circus/circusbw/CLOWN.gif

The <s>fearless</s>, er, feckless Beck bag of wind, would probably have offered to extract the gold fillings from their teeth...had he been there.
On a similar? note...we can condemn the Donner Party today, for resorting to cannibalism in order to survive....but( unlike the Republicans ), at least they waited until the people died.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but( unlike the Republicans ), at least they waited until the people died.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Ha ha ha, good one.

Soros could be forgiven, though I'm sure, if he wore the right campaign button...

like Prescott Bush, selling arms to the Nazi's, and getting them whatever else they needed, for a profit, of course, and under no personal threat, whatsoever....

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
11-12-2010, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the problem is ...he was a teenager, and he was trying to survive,

</div></div>

And yet, his own words describe quite a different image:

"these ten months [of the Nazi occupation] were the happiest times of my life... We led an adventurous life and we had fun together."

Steve

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Say, oddly enough....that even kind of looks like Beck, doncha think?

ugotda7
11-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Soros had options - http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10006125 - but he enjoyed what he was doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he killed a few cats and dogs as a youngster also.

Qtec
11-12-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the problem is ...he was a teenager, and he was trying to survive,

</div></div>

And yet, his own words describe quite a different image:

"these ten months [of the Nazi occupation] were the happiest times of my life... We led an adventurous life and we had fun together."

Steve </div></div>

So maybe, during the war he fell in love? He had a crush on a girl and that makes him a monster?

Grow up. ANYONE who believes a SINGLE word that moron Beck says is dumber than he is.

Q

wolfdancer
11-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I have my own ideas regarding that remark...but others may not buy into them. I don't think he meant "happy" as happy,
but more like "alive"... as his senses were heightened, by living day to day, "on his wits".
Every small pleasure magnified by the uncertainty of another day of life, or death.
We appreciate life more, when we are faced with death, and death was all around him.

eg8r
11-13-2010, 01:17 AM
You could be on to something but thankfully I have not had to go through that. Since I have not had to walk in that mans shoes I definitely am not going to judge his decisions at that time.

eg8r

eg8r
11-13-2010, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">like Prescott Bush, selling arms to the Nazi's</div></div>I thought he was just the banker, not the arms dealer. Oh well, I never did read the whole story when it was posted here a few years ago.

eg8r

LWW
11-13-2010, 03:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">like Prescott Bush, selling arms to the Nazi's</div></div>I thought he was just the banker, not the arms dealer. Oh well, I never did read the whole story when it was posted here a few years ago.

eg8r </div></div>

Her version of "TRUTH" is always fluid so that it can fit the agenda needs of the regime.

LWW

LWW
11-13-2010, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure the Beck pile of "ruminant dung" would have fearlessly stood up to his Nazi captors and refused to comply.</div></div>

Millions did.

The bottom line is that the truth of man who claims to have bought the democrook party:

- Is a convicted felon.

- Has stated he believes the USA is blocking justice in the world.

- Manipulated the British pound to profit over $1B ... at the expense of severe damage to the UK economy.

- Manipulated SE Asian currencies for profit ... at the expense of causing these nation's GDP's to drop over 30% in 2 years.

- Is currently manipulating the US dollar for the biggest payoff of all ... at severe damage to the world economy.

Which explains why he is so popular amongst leftists.

Plus ... he owns all the spoons.

LWW

pooltchr
11-13-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have my own ideas regarding that remark...but others may not buy into them. I don't think he meant "happy" as happy,
but more like "alive"... as his senses were heightened, by living day to day, "on his wits".
Every small pleasure magnified by the uncertainty of another day of life, or death.
We appreciate life more, when we are faced with death, and death was all around him. </div></div>

Why do you feel it necessary to take someone's words and give them your own special twist? Would it not make more sense to assume that he meant exactly what he said?

Steve

LWW
11-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Because the party insists that the power behind the throne not be questioned in any way ... that's my guess.

The leftist cabal is notorious for that.

If Bush held a press conference tomorrow and announced that in his spare time since leaving office he invented a new pill which:

- Cured cancer.

- Cured AIDS.

- Cured male pattern baldness.

- Had no ill side effects.

- Extended the human life span to 150 years.

- Only needed to be taken once in a lifetime.

- Cost $1.00.

the leftist cabal would spin it as "<span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BOOOOSH</span> is trying to take the last dollar from the poor!"

OTOH Soros can state the happiest days of his life were as a Nazi collaborator and they will spin it as a great and noble thing.

LWW

LWW