PDA

View Full Version : wait till you hear this!

Qtec
11-14-2010, 05:29 AM
link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/12/erica-winchester-mailman-video_n_782864.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'm not prejudiced.</span> </div></div>

No racism in America?

Nobody is against Obama just because he is black?

Q

Gayle in MD
11-14-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Though the woman follows up her "f**king ni**er thief" attack with a claim that she's "not prejudiced," <span style='font-size: 14pt'>her rhetoric and tone in the videos speak for themselves.</span> </div></div>

Exactly! Just the phenomenon which the right doesn't seem to get...

Their racist, misogynistic, homophobic rehtoric, speaks for itself. They can continue to deny it till hell freezes over, it's obvious!

G.

LWW
11-14-2010, 06:41 AM
link (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=325557&gonew=1#UNREAD)

Man and woman cannot comprehend that opposition to a fascist economy isn't racism.

LWW

LWW
11-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Some things you learn if you read Snoopy's links:

1 - The mail carrier was fired hours later, so perhaps the accusation were accurate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke to a mail carrier today. He told me that the carrier from the video was indeed fired, but not for the incident on the video. He wasn't doing his job. Apparently skipping duties such as monitoring relay boxes and "not caring" about his duties. "They" had been watching him for some time... the final straw was when he drove over and ripped up a residential lawn with the mail truck. </div></div>

2 - She's an actress.

3 - She live in Massachuseets.

4 - She drives a Volvo.

What political party fits that demographic?

OH DEAR! (http://gawker.com/5688566/meet-the-volvo+driving-racist-mailman-harasser)

LWW

sack316
11-14-2010, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/12/erica-winchester-mailman-video_n_782864.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'm not prejudiced.</span> </div></div>

No racism in America?

Nobody is against Obama just because he is black?

Q </div></div>

Well at least this wasn't from the South /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And of course there is racism in America. And of course there are people against Obama just because he is black. Just as there are people who are for Obama just because he is black... and of course that's just as bad too.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-14-2010, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as there are people who are for Obama just because he is black... and of course that's just as bad too.

</div></div>

It would be if he wasn't extremely inelligent, Sack, but to many who voted for him, his ethnic background, of being bi-racial, was a sign of a man who had already overcome many odds, which were against him.

As for African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, who were more drawn to him because he was bi-Racial, it seems to me, that while it may have been a plus, without his other attributes, their votes would have been different.

I don't think Green, in South Carolina, got all of the black votes there, because he wan't an impressive candidate.

IOW, I really don't think it is fair to say that the black vote, went Pesident Obama's way, solely because he was black, and in fact, the only white vote which went his way, from the various segments of our society, (which are typically separated out in exit polling) were the younger voters, college and young adults, who didn't still have the racist attitudes, of the older generations.

G.

sack316
11-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Those people would not be who I am referring to. If someone voted for him because "he's smart, overcame odds, and happened to be black as a bonus" then that's an entirely different thing.

But there are those who voted for him just (JUST) because he is black. I've met plenty myself--- both African American and white people. And that is no different than voting against him just because he is black.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-14-2010, 09:19 AM
I don't agree. It would be impossible not to recognize his attributes, his innate intelligence, and his list of academic achievements. If he hadn't been a worthy candidate, people woldn't have voted for him, by annd large.

G.

LWW
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't agree. It would be impossible not to recognize his attributes, his innate intelligence, and his list of academic achievements. If he hadn't been a worthy candidate, people woldn't have voted for him, by annd large.

G. </div></div>

I would be happy to see someone just document these attributes.

LWW

sack316
11-14-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't agree. It would be impossible not to recognize his attributes, his innate intelligence, and his list of academic achievements. If he hadn't been a worthy candidate, people woldn't have voted for him, by annd large.

G. </div></div>

Apparently it is possible, as I specifically recall a few instances of me asking a question such as "Why are you voting for him?" and getting an answer such as "because it's about time we had a black president" or even more blunt answers such as "because he's black". And to be fair, I also heard instances of people that would not vote for him for the same reasons.

I'm not saying that was a major portion of his votes (to your "by and large" comment)... simply that some portion, however small it may be, does exist. Just as the votes for McCain weren't, by and large, because Obama was black.

But in both instances, SOME votes were as such. And both are equally ignorant.

Sack

eg8r
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM
You are right sack, and it is sad that we have race baiters like qtip that like to keep it at the forefront. They hope they can use it to get what they want.

eg8r

Deeman3
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Except at the fringes, on both both sides, this is just used as a distraction. Did we have less opposition to Clinton, Kerry or Pelosi.

I'd say Obama is still less disliked by the right, than two of those three. Again, it just makes justifiable charges of real racism, which still exists, as a much less powerful tool when it is needed. The haters only care for short term political cover. They use people of all colors, that is what they do, not all, just the crazys....

LWW
11-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Well put.

LWW

Sev
11-14-2010, 06:46 PM

G. </div></div>

I think somebody is having wet dreams.

Qtec
11-14-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - The mail carrier was fired hours later, so perhaps the accusation were accurate? </div></div>

What accusation?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Around Hingham commenter <span style='font-size: 20pt'>claims </span>the guy in the video actually got fired for poor performance: </div></div>

This isn't about the mail man. No matter what he did or didn't do . it does not excuse that woman's behaviour.

Q

Qtec
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right sack, and it is sad that we have race baiters like qtip that like to keep it at the forefront. They hope they can use it to get what they want.

eg8r </div></div>

When faced with cold hard racism from a female 60 yr old white middle class small business owner , you duck and dive. You just ignore it and attack me. We even have LWW making excuses for her and attacking the mail man!

Q

Qtec
11-14-2010, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=325557&gonew=1#UNREAD)

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Man and woman cannot comprehend that opposition to a fascist economy isn't racism.</span>

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things go sour when she calls him a <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Fucking n*gger thief."</span> She quickly qualifies: "I'm not prejudiced but right now I'm getting real pissed off." <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Then everything she says afterward is so racist it would make George Wallace blush. Finally she slaps him. Just your normal day on the mail route. Except really, really racist.</span> </div></div>

Did you even watch the video? The mail man was as polite as polite can be.

She signed for the letter, case closed. If she is a moron its not his fault.

Q

sack316
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
She's a typical New England Bubbette /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sorry, just couldn't resist it

Sack

Qtec
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
She came across to me like one of those TP people.

Q

sack316
11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
She came across to me like a racist bitch

Sack

sack316
11-14-2010, 09:22 PM
oh, and she apparently drives a Volvo according to one of the links within the article. So definitely not a righty...

Sack

LWW
11-15-2010, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This isn't about the mail man. No matter what he did or didn't do . it does not excuse that woman's behaviour.

Q </div></div>

This isn't about Obama either ... yet you are flailing about trying to state that it is.

What is inexcusable here is your ridiculous claim that:

PINHEAD LEFTIST ATTACKS MAILMAN = ANYONE WHO OPPOSES DEAR LEADER MUST BE A RACIST

Do you realize how desperate and shrill sounding you are becoming in your efforts to defend the failure that is Barack Hussein Obama Junior?

LWW

eg8r
11-15-2010, 08:06 AM
What part of my post was ducking and diving? I admitted there was racism AND that we have racism baiters like yourself that want to keep it out on the forefront in hopes of getting something in return.

eg8r

eg8r
11-15-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, it just makes justifiable charges of real racism, which still exists, as a much less powerful tool when it is needed.</div></div>Exactly.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-15-2010, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She came across to me like one of those TP people.

Q </div></div>

Just go to any Tea Party event, and you'll see the ugly face of racism, everywhere.

I've done it.

G.

LWW
11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Prove it.

LWW