PDA

View Full Version : anyone else find it pathetic....

sack316
11-15-2010, 05:04 PM
... that the "gang raped" and "9,459 posts" threads are still going on, considering the dribble that they have devolved into? I pride myself on a certain level of immaturity that I manage to keep, and yet those threads manage to make even me shake my head with pity.

Sack

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... that the "gang raped" and "9,459 posts" threads are still going on, considering the dribble that they have devolved into? I pride myself on a certain level of immaturity that I manage to keep, and yet those threads manage to make even me shake my head with pity.

Sack </div></div>

Actually what's more pathetic is that they were started in the first place....maybe the welcoming attitude here for those kinds of threads is what is deserving of further examination.

Sev
11-15-2010, 05:12 PM
It good for giving other forums chuckles.

sack316
11-15-2010, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... that the "gang raped" and "9,459 posts" threads are still going on, considering the dribble that they have devolved into? I pride myself on a certain level of immaturity that I manage to keep, and yet those threads manage to make even me shake my head with pity.

Sack </div></div>

Actually what's more pathetic is that they were started in the first place....maybe the welcoming attitude here for those kinds of threads is what is deserving of further examination. </div></div>

If it is considered pathetic that they were even started, why contribute to their continuance?

Sack

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... that the "gang raped" and "9,459 posts" threads are still going on, considering the dribble that they have devolved into? I pride myself on a certain level of immaturity that I manage to keep, and yet those threads manage to make even me shake my head with pity.

Sack </div></div>

Actually what's more pathetic is that they were started in the first place....maybe the welcoming attitude here for those kinds of threads is what is deserving of further examination. </div></div>

If it is considered pathetic that they were even started, why contribute to their continuance?

Sack </div></div>

Well, in light of recent discussion it serves as a reminder of some of Hondo's lies.

sack316
11-15-2010, 05:25 PM
thanks for answering...

Sack

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It good for giving other forums chuckles. </div></div>

I kind of see this place as sort of like the sayings about mopeds and fat chicks...

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for answering...

Sack </div></div>

You're welcome...

wolfdancer
11-15-2010, 05:32 PM
not sure, but I believe that is was ugats, what resurrected the gang bang topic. and "yes", I did find it pathetic.....

sack316
11-15-2010, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It good for giving other forums chuckles. </div></div>

I kind of see this place as sort of like the sayings about mopeds and fat chicks... </div></div>

Fun to ride... but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
11-15-2010, 08:50 PM
it could be some weird form of self abuse, don't you think?

Gayle in MD
11-16-2010, 04:03 AM
So what? Who cares? (Love that Joy Behar) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You don't have to join in, you know. Dont even have to read it...

Love,
Gayle

LWW
11-16-2010, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what? Who cares? (Love that Joy Behar) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You don't have to join in, you know. Dont even have to read it...

Love,
Gayle </div></div>

Neither do you ... but you do.

LWW

pooltchr
11-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Not only does she read it, she keeps a count of how many posts some people make, what they are doing online, and what they do in their private lives.

She is the ultimate stalker. An indicator of possible mental instability.

Steve

eg8r
11-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Neither thread had any usefulness to begin with other than the OP wanting to start an argument.

eg8r