PDA

View Full Version : What about the airport searches?

Deeman3
11-16-2010, 09:40 AM
How do you feel about it? Will it change your travel plans, habits? Will you moan or hum Lou Rauls tunes and say, "Talk dirty to me, Baby!" while being felt up or scream, "Don't ask and I won't tell"?

If you are gay, do you ask for an opposite sex fondler?

Are they going overboard here or is this exactly what we need?

Is it different if you are a pilot knowing even if you go through clean, you could do more damage with the plane than you ever could with a crotch bomb?

How will GWB screw this up? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
11-16-2010, 09:50 AM
I think it sucks. I travel a lot for work and do not want the added hassle of going through any additional screening. I am happy to say the CLEAR program is back up and running.

eg8r

pooltchr
11-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes, I think we have gone overboard, however, if my screener looks like Julia Roberts, I probably wouldn't have a problem.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you feel about it? Will it change your travel plans, habits? Will you moan or hum Lou Rauls tunes and say, "Talk dirty to me, Baby!" while being felt up or scream, "Don't ask and I won't tell"?

Is it different if you are a pilot knowing even if you go through clean, you could do more damage with the plane than you ever could with a crotch bomb?

How will GWB screw this up? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

He did that years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyCkCvqRO0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-D1jCZ31Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDxqgrAk94&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKEjHa0_ZMI&feature=related

wolfdancer
11-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Does TSA provide the screeners with surgical gloves for the cavity searches, or do they have to buy their own?

pooltchr
11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey DeeMan.
I just heard that Janet Napolitano might be open to a waiver for Muslim women to submit to the pat down other than on the head and shoulders. Maybe we should consider a special wardrobe when we are going to be flying!!!

Can you believe it? As I recall, it was the Muslims who were responsible for creating this situation in the first place, and we might givve half of them a free pass through security!!

When it comes to this group in Washington, Moron's seems to fall far short of an accurate description!

Maybe you should hire a Muslim woman to fly with you. She can smuggle your pool cue under her outfit for you.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Deeman3
11-16-2010, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does TSA provide the screeners with surgical gloves for the cavity searches, or do they have to buy their own? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Hey, as these are same sex searches, will there be an influx of applicants who might just want to reach out and touch someone? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I still think we could get away with asking for a female becuase we are some "church or the other" and moam, "Talk dirty to me!" during the frisk.

This is why I now send young, eager engineers, engineereses /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif and managers on most trips now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Someone said that during a search a woman started crying and her husband asked what was wrong! She replied, "Why don't you touch me like that anymore?" Boo Hoo! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

Deeman3
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Steve,

What would they ever possibly bring on a plane that would threaten anyone. They are the people of peace. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That being said, they may not be the threat the toddler they searched the other day was. Have you seen what they sometimes have in their pants? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I was thinking I wish the examiner had run his hand inside a dirty diaper, unless a real sicko, that might slow them a bit.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Joking about all this but it is important they keep us safe. I think Janet is trying to do the best she can. She is not the normal nut job in Washington. However, once I compliment her, she may be doomed to be caught with an illicit lover or something. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
LOL.....

Qtec
11-17-2010, 01:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just heard that Janet Napolitano might be open to a waiver for Muslim women to submit to the pat down other than on the head and shoulders. </div></div>

There you go again...... Gossiping.

When you make a claim, its good manners to provide a link. (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/napolitano-on-muslim-women-pat-downs-more-to-come/)

There was no mention of a waiver.

Q

wolfdancer
11-17-2010, 02:18 AM
See, there's a silver lining behind every cloud. Her libido has been awakened....and who knows...they might be joining the "mile high" club on their flight....?

LWW
11-17-2010, 04:11 AM
You really should read your links:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When asked today if she will insist that Muslim women wearing hijabs must go through full body pat downs before boarding planes, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano did not say yes or no, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>but told CNSNews.com there will be “adjustments”</span> and “more to come” on the issue.</div></div>

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Snoopy.jpg

LWW

Qtec
11-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Specifically, what adjustments?

Q

LWW
11-17-2010, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Specifically, what adjustments?

Q </div></div>

Again:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When asked today if she will insist that Muslim women wearing hijabs <span style="color: #3366FF">[Note that the question was pertaining specifically to Muslims and not Buddhists.]</span> must go through full body pat downs before boarding planes, <span style="color: #3366FF">[Note that the question was narrowed down to whether Muslim women would continue to be subjected to the same pat downs if they didn't want to go through the scanners.]</span> Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano <span style="color: #3366FF">[Note that when they say "Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano" they are referring to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.]</span> did not say yes or no, but told CNSNews.com there will be “adjustments” <span style="color: #3366FF">[Note that when they say "adjustments" they are referring to adjustments that obviously would allow Muslim women to evade the procedures.]</span>and “more to come” <span style="color: #3366FF">[Note that when they say "more to come" that is regime code for "we need time to wordsmith an Orwellian response to spoon feed to the O-cult.]</span> the issue. </div></div>

What's really amazing about this ... beyond the ability of some to be so hopelessly brainwashed by the state ... is that the far left was completely apoplectic when Bush was POTUS because TSA wanted people to take off their shoes and the very same people see no issue at all with this.

LWW

Qtec
11-17-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they are referring to adjustments that <span style='font-size: 20pt'>obviously</span> would allow Muslim women to evade the procedures. </div></div>

Obviously.

Your opinion.

Not a fact, will you EVER learn the difference?

Q

Gayle in MD
11-17-2010, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just heard that Janet Napolitano might be open to a waiver for Muslim women to submit to the pat down other than on the head and shoulders. </div></div>

There you go again...... Gossiping.

When you make a claim, its good manners to provide a link. (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/napolitano-on-muslim-women-pat-downs-more-to-come/)

There was no mention of a waiver.

Q </div></div>

And, as usual, just another RW lie.

No exceptions will be made to accomodate religious beliefs.

G.

pooltchr
11-17-2010, 08:29 AM
If that were true, why didn't Janet just say that? No, she would not answer a direct question about the proceedures, and opened the door for "adjustments".

I hear that Homeland Security backtracked a little bit on that today, but that was probably because some people were actually paying attention to her comment yesterday.

And, Q. If you would learn to use google, rather than just visiting your LW favorites all the time, you might have already been aware of her comments.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/napolitano-adjustments-more-come-body-pa

Steve

Deeman3
11-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Lewis Black did a Barney Frank immitation last night saying, "Wait, I can go from Washington to San Francisco in 5 hours AND someone touches my balls? Is there a problem here?"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-17-2010, 04:24 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle will probably smite you for that, but it was funny!

Steve

hondo
11-17-2010, 06:55 PM
If a man touches my junk, I'm sueing.

I will let them fondle my breasts, however, and squeeze my buttocks if it will make everyone feel safer.

sack316
11-17-2010, 07:10 PM
If I ever get selected for the handsy screening, I'll make sure it goes quick. I'll just pretend I'm really really really really enjoying it and throw out some sexually based instructions to the frisker. "Alright bro, don't forget the taint. Also, ol' lefty down there gets a little jealous if righty gets too much attention, so try to make sure you get both equally. And, by the way, do you have flavored lube?....." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
11-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I would not want to be behind you and Hondo in the security line. Wolfdancer would probably get us all arrested with whatever be would come up with!

I can imagine him being "searched" and saying, "Were you ever a Catholic priest?"

hondo
11-17-2010, 07:46 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-17-2010, 07:47 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-18-2010, 12:27 AM
It's about as sexual, as having an MD check you for a hernia, or testicular tumor, or getting patted down by a policeman
I wouldn't be too concerned until the TSA employees begin singing:
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aVbJhg23Ao)

Qtec
11-18-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you feel about it? Will it change your travel plans, habits? Will you moan or hum Lou Rauls tunes and say, "Talk dirty to me, Baby!" while being felt up or scream, "Don't ask and I won't tell"?

How will GWB screw this up? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the past couple of weeks Matt Drudge has become mister outspoken advocate of privacy, going after the TSA for the full body scanners and pat downs at airports. Today he decided to post this headline:

http://intoxination.net/files/pictures/2010/11/dterrwin.png

What’s really interesting about this is <u>how the right were the big defenders of these techniques prior to January 20, 2009. As soon as Bush left office the right becomes the big privacy concern trolls.</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>And if that doesn’t make you wonder enough, it turns out <span style="color: #3333FF">that picture Drudge is pushing is actually from 2007:</span></span> </div></div>

link (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/27161_Homeland_Absurdity)

link (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/37567_Drudge_Report_Terrorists_Have_Won_Photo_is_f rom_2007)

Its typical RW hysterical BS. More false outrage.

Q

Deeman3
11-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Hey, Q, I am not against this. I think it is mostly entertaining for the manner they proceed in reaction to everything. I, myself, have decised to avoid travel on American airlines as much as possible but will sumit to any needed search without complaint.

There are many on the left and right, raising questions about all this, not just the right. Don't you get TV there? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-18-2010, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Even more important...if you're straight, but tell them you're gay, can you get a female to feel you up?

Steve

hondo
11-18-2010, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Even more important...if you're straight, but tell them you're gay, can you get a female to feel you up?

Steve </div></div>

If you're bi, none of that is a problem. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
11-18-2010, 01:24 PM
hondo,

Maybe that's a good job opening for transgender folks. Life gives you lemons, you know......

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
That may be why I have not given transgender types much guff. If they are willing to let someone cut off "Willie" well, they gotta be somewhat serious about it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
11-18-2010, 01:56 PM
"Life is a Cabernet, er, Cabaret...."

hondo
11-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Elmer would say a "caboway."

pooltchr
11-18-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That may be why I have not given transgender types much guff. If they are willing to let someone cut off "Willie" well, they gotta be somewhat serious about it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Not to mention the fact that I'm just not going to mess with anybody who cut off Willie and is still walking around!!!!!!
He's a lot tougher than me!

Steve

pooltchr
11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Here's the latest training video for the TSA gropers.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw

Steve