PDA

View Full Version : The regime's true opinion on bipartisanship.

LWW
11-17-2010, 04:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the left's enduring caricature of Rahm Emanuel -- as the primary advocate for the White House's futile and self-damaging quest for bipartisanship -- all wrong?

In a new book, Rahm claims he privately argued to Obama that he shouldn't pursue bipartisan support for health reform, because it would take too much time, instead insisting that the lesson of Clinton's failure to pass reform was that it was imperative to put a premium on getting it done quickly. </div></div>

Another leftist MYTH (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/11/rahm_i_never_believed_in_bipar.html) has been slain.

LWW

llotter
11-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Recognizing that the Dims almost always lie about their agenda, I am also not in favor of bipartisanship. Compromising with the Left is what the Republicans have been doing for the last 50 yrs or more and that is the reason the country is in such trouble.

Qtec
11-17-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a new book, Rahm claims he privately argued to Obama that he shouldn't pursue bipartisan support for health reform, because it would take too much time, instead insisting that the lesson of Clinton's failure to pass reform was that it was imperative to put a premium on getting it done quickly. </div></div>

.................and he was right.

YOU are the classic example of why trying to talk to the nutjobs is a waste of time.

There, I said it.

Q

LWW
11-18-2010, 03:32 AM
Actually, IMHO, this is just another example of a leftist sacrificing their own self in defense of dear leader.

Although no effort was ever made at bipartisanship ... the regime is now pimping the following:

- The R's offered nothing in the health carte debate.

- The R's received every one of the many things they brought up on the health care bill and voted against it anyway.

and the far left believe both statements to be true.

We see them recited here routinely.

LWW