PDA

View Full Version : György lays down the law to dear leader!

LWW
11-18-2010, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emperor Schwartz György</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"We have just lost this election, we need to draw a line, And if this president can’t do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else.”</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-George Soros-</span>
<span style='font-size: 8pt'>Self proclaimed owner of the Democratic Party</span></div></div>

The king maker tells dear leader to get in the back of the bus where he belongs. (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/if-not-obama-keith-olbermann-discusses-george-soros-meeting-with-sam-stein/)

LWW

Qtec
11-18-2010, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The king maker tells dear leader <u>to get in the back of the bus <span style='font-size: 17pt'>where he belongs</u></span>.

</div></div>

No he doesn't. Soros just said what many Obama supporters think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And if this president can’t do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else.”
-George Soros- </div></div>

Q

hondo
11-18-2010, 07:49 AM
The king maker tells dear leader to get in the back of the bus where he belongs.

LWW

WOW! Even I can't believe you would make a racist statement like that!
Thanks for finally showing us your true colors, however, bro.
Your honesty is refreshing if rather disgusting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

pooltchr
11-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Poor choice of words, Larry. The sharks already think anyone who doesn't support Obama must be racist.

Besides, I don't think he is suggesting Obama move to the back of the bus, I think he is suggesting Obama get OFF the bus or he might end up being thrown under it!

Steve

hondo
11-18-2010, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor choice of words, Larry.

Steve </div></div>

LOL! You think?

LWW
11-19-2010, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor choice of words, Larry. The sharks already think anyone who doesn't support Obama must be racist.

Besides, I don't think he is suggesting Obama move to the back of the bus, I think he is suggesting Obama get OFF the bus or he might end up being thrown under it!

Steve </div></div>

Actually it was quite intentional ... and I knew the O-cult would pounce upon it.

What I did was use Obama's words from just a few short days ago when dear leader told the opposition party that they had to ride in the back of the bus.

They astoundingly took no issue with that ... they are so easy to predict.

LWW

hondo
11-19-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor choice of words, Larry. The sharks already think anyone who doesn't support Obama must be racist.

Steve </div></div>

Actually it was quite intentional ... and I knew the O-cult would pounce upon it.

What I did was use Obama's words from just a few short days ago when dear leader told the opposition party that they had to ride in the back of the bus.

They astoundingly took no issue with that ... they are so easy to predict.

LWW </div></div>

Can you for once ... just ONCE ... display the testicular fortitude needed to view things in a fair and balanced manner.

You will feel much better if you do.

Hondo

hondo
11-19-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor choice of words, Larry. The sharks already think anyone who doesn't support Obama must be racist.

Steve </div></div>

Well, we got his answer, didn't we, jennings?
No surprise. But this is why I have ZERO respect for him.
You can say to yourself, " Oh, now I understand why you used
that wording, Larry. " But you know deep in your heart that that's all bull shite, don't you?
You've seen me time and again apologize if I was out of line or
admit when I was wrong.
You'll never see that out of him.

You don't even have to respond, jennings. You know what I'm talking about.

pooltchr
11-19-2010, 07:15 AM
Hondo,

Ahhh, never mind! You probably wouldn't get it anyway.

Let's just say I find it oddd that you would try to build up your own stature around here by comparing yourself to the person you seem to hate the most.

If he's as bad as you say, then telling us that you're better than him doesn't really say much, does it?

Steve

hondo
11-19-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,

Ahhh, never mind! You probably wouldn't get it anyway.

Let's just say I find it oddd that you would try to build up your own stature around here by comparing yourself to the person you seem to hate the most.

If he's as bad as you say, then telling us that you're better than him doesn't really say much, does it?

Steve </div></div>

About the response I expected.
Your first instincts about his comments were correct but you have your head stuck so far up his arse that any explanation he gives at all works for you.
SIMPLY PATHETIC!

pooltchr
11-19-2010, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you have your head stuck so far up his arse that any explanation he gives at all works for you.
SIMPLY PATHETIC! </div></div>

Glad to see you are cutting back on the personal attacks. I guess the Sunday School lessons are starting to sink in.

Steve

LWW
11-19-2010, 04:28 PM
What's astounding is that they beotch about me explaining to them what the king maker said.

They would never dare question the king maker.

LWW

hondo
11-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Sorry. I am commanded to tell the truth.
The fact that you immediately bought his pitiful explanation for his racist remarks says it all, jennings.
I was proud of you when you first called him on it,
but one flimsy little excuse from him and you are right back in the fold and belching, " Hondo, you wouldn't understand."

SIMPLY PATHETIC!

hondo
11-20-2010, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's astounding is that they beotch about me explaining to them what the king maker said.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!
lww tells Obama to go to the back of the bus, and says it wasn't racist cause Obama said it first.
Then your little sidekick says, " You wouldn't understand , Hondo."

You guys need to take this dog and pony show on the road.
Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
Just because it appears overtly racist doesn't mean it's racist if the forum's "dearest leader" says it's not racist.
Uh, right. Got it.

Classic doublethink. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-20-2010, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. I am commanded to tell the truth.
The fact that you immediately bought his pitiful explanation for his racist remarks says it all, jennings.
but one flimsy little excuse from him and you are right back in the fold and belching, " Hondo, you wouldn't understand."

If you are really commanded to tell the truth, then tell us where I backed off my comment that I thought his choice of words was a poor choice.

You are claiming that I backed off, and I didn't change my stance at all.

What I did do, was question how you think that comparing yourself to someone you have made clear that you hold in the lowest regard could possibly make you look any better.

You took something that wasn't there, pretended it was, and then went into attack mode over your fantasy.

Do yourself a favor. Look back and read EXACTLY what I wrote, and tell me where you came up with the idea that I changed my position.

And when you can't, I will accept your apology.

Steve

LWW
11-20-2010, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's astounding is that they beotch about me explaining to them what the king maker said.

LWW </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!
lww tells Obama to go to the back of the bus, and says it wasn't racist cause Obama said it first.
Then your little sidekick says, " You wouldn't understand , Hondo."

You guys need to take this dog and pony show on the road.
Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
Just because it appears overtly racist doesn't mean it's racist if the forum's "dearest leader" says it's not racist.
Uh, right. Got it.

Classic doublethink. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You cannot possibly be a degreed English teacher, an honest man, a reader of my original post, and then write what you did.

Which of these to you confess to not being?

If you are commanded to tell the truth then please quote where I told Obama to go to the back of the bus.

I used to believe you were an educated and intelligent man playing dumb ... you have convinced me I was wrong.

LWW

hondo
11-20-2010, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. I am commanded to tell the truth.

In response to me laughing over lwws ludicrous excuse:

"Hondo,

Ahhh, never mind! You probably wouldn't get it anyway."

As long as you keep lapping the lww kool-ade, you'll never grow a set, jennings.

If you are really commanded to tell the truth, then tell us where I backed off my comment that I thought his choice of words was a poor choice.

You are claiming that I backed off, and I didn't change my stance at all.

What I did do, was question how you think that comparing yourself to someone you have made clear that you hold in the lowest regard could possibly make you look any better.

You took something that wasn't there, pretended it was, and then went into attack mode over your fantasy.

Do yourself a favor. Look back and read EXACTLY what I wrote, and tell me where you came up with the idea that I changed my position.

And when you can't, I will accept your apology.

Steve </div></div>

hondo
11-20-2010, 03:05 PM
"I used to believe you were an educated and intelligent man playing dumb ... you have convinced me I was wrong."

LWW

LMAO! It's nice that I've finally convinced you of something.

I can always tell I've rattled you when you start attacking my teaching credentials.
Next will be the Cross.
Then West Virginia and Byrd.

SSDD.

pooltchr
11-20-2010, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you'll never grow a set, jennings.

</div></div>

You just can't bring yourself to make a post without a personal attack, can you?

Steve

hondo
11-21-2010, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor choice of words, Larry. The sharks already think anyone who doesn't support Obama must be racist.

Steve </div></div>

Actually it was quite intentional

LWW </div></div>

If you would have stopped right there you would have taken the first step towards restoring some semblance of credibility ... but. you simply couldn't.

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can always tell I've rattled you when you start attacking my teaching credentials. </div></div>

I neither attacked you nor your credentials. I pointed out the obvious.

LWW

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:02 PM
My credibility, or lack thereof, with you has zero relevance to me.

Unlike yourself, I could care less about whether the hive mentality approves of my thoughts.

LWW