PDA

View Full Version : How'd this get left out of HC bill?

sack316
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S." </div></div>

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/HealthCareFullPlan.pdf

I gotta wonder if all the donations from pharmaceutical manufacturers here kept everyone so busy that they just forgot to include that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
11-19-2010, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S." </div></div>

I gotta wonder if all the donations from pharmaceutical manufacturers here kept everyone so busy that they just forgot to include that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

You aren't supposed to compare the earlier editions of dear leader's "TRUTH" with current editions of dear leader's "TRUTH" ... I must denounce you as a thought criminal comrade.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S." </div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Wonder no longer. Republicans blocked that. It was one of the many more aggressive Democratic led policies, which, Republicans were up in arms about, I watched the negotiations, blocked by a few blue dogs, and all of the Republiicans, as in the Bush Administration, when Bush refused any out of country price shopping to lessen his massively irresponsible, projected multi trillion dollar Drug Prescription program, which his blank check Republicans pushed through, with no clue has to how it would be paid for.

It's really funny, how you righties, all became deficit hawks, AFTER bush stopped digging the debt ditch.
As we know, Bush never vetoed a single spending bill, the whole time Republicans were digging this debt ditch, which contributed to our ability, to bring back his FAILED economy.

And apparently, none from the right, are willing to admit, that this president diverted a global Depression...and has created more jobs, in the midst of digging us out, than Bush did throughout his entire tenure.

Guess who grew the deficit more than any modern president???

Ronald Reagan. Trickle down.

G.
G.

Qtec
11-19-2010, 07:41 AM
They forgot the public option as well. Pretty sloppy.

Q

eg8r
11-19-2010, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's really funny, how you righties, all became deficit hawks, AFTER bush stopped digging the debt ditch.
</div></div>Stop your lying it is pathetic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder no longer. Republicans blocked that. It was one of the many more aggressive Democratic led policies, which, Republicans were up in arms about, I watched the negotiations, blocked by a few blue dogs, and all of the Republiicans, as in the Bush Administration, when Bush refused any out of country price shopping to lessen his massively irresponsible, projected multi trillion dollar Drug Prescription program, which his blank check Republicans pushed through, with no clue has to how it would be paid for.

</div></div>Wow, the Bush administration blocked parts of Obama's HC bill? LOL, all the way from Texas W is still weilding power over Congress.

I also like your hypocritical jab about no clue how to pay for the program. That is exactly what Obama/pelosi/reid did with the HC bill. Worse though, was not only did they not know how to pay for it they also did not have a clue what was in it.

eg8r

LWW
11-19-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder no longer. Republicans blocked that.

G. </div></div>

Without regurgitating spoon fed talking points ... how exactly did they do that?

LWW