PDA

View Full Version : James Carville's opinion of dear leader ...

LWW
11-19-2010, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Comrade James Carville</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“If Hillary gave him [Obama] one of her balls, they'd both have two”</span>
-16 November, 2010-</div></div>

VIDEO (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/18/carville_if_hillary_gave_obama_one_of_her_balls_he d_have_two.html)

LWW

hondo
11-19-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Comrade James Carville</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“If Hillary gave him [Obama] one of her balls, they'd both have two”</span>

VIDEO (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/18/carville_if_hillary_gave_obama_one_of_her_balls_he d_have_two.html)

LWW </div></div>

What exactly is the point with this one?

There seems to be a large amount of rightie's rage just flailing about hoping against hope to find anything that might gain traction in their mud pit.

Hondo

Qtec
11-19-2010, 07:31 AM
So you agree that the time for bipartisanship has passed and its clear that the GOP will oppose anything Obama wants to do?
That its now time to kick some GOP a$$ and show them to be the anti-Americans that they are? <span style='font-size: 17pt'>That they will do anything to regain power no matter the cost to the country?</span>

If after the election , when you have lost and you state your intention is to bring Govt down and bring the Pres down,......is that not a little treasonous?

Q

Qtec
11-19-2010, 07:47 AM
LOL

.....but it didn't come from him, he said 'somebody said'!

Its true, Obama has shown himself to be a great campaigner but a lousy politician.
I believe Hillary wouldn't have taken the same crap from the GOP lying down.

Q

eg8r
11-19-2010, 09:39 AM
I definitely agree Hillary would have been a much better President. However, I think she would have done a better job trying to reach across the aisle and would have never uttered a phrase like, "we won" in order to tell Reps to get out of the way like Obama did. Well maybe she wouldn't do it out loud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
11-19-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you agree that the time for bipartisanship has passed and its clear that the GOP will oppose anything Obama wants to do?
</div></div>What is this call for bipartisanship all of a sudden? You people wanted nothing of the sort when the Dems had full control. We had people on this board telling us they hoped Obama would ram his agenda down the Reps throats. Now you want bipartisanship?

If Obama's agenda is thrown out the window and all Congress decides to pass legislation that will actually HELP the American people then I am all for bipartisanship. In order for that to happen, Obama and Reid need to turn from their current attitude and way and start trying to practice what they preach.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-19-2010, 10:49 AM
here's an oldie, but goodie..from Mr. Carville:
"....from a Christian Science Monitor breakfast, when during a Q&A session someone asked Carville if he thought Pres.Obama was “misunderstood” or just “being a wimp.” Carville’s years-old joke: “If Hillary gave him one of her balls, they’d both have too (two)."

LWW
11-19-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you agree that the time for bipartisanship has passed and its clear that the GOP will oppose anything Obama wants to do?
</div></div>What is this call for bipartisanship all of a sudden? You people wanted nothing of the sort when the Dems had full control. We had people on this board telling us they hoped Obama would ram his agenda down the Reps throats. Now you want bipartisanship?

If Obama's agenda is thrown out the window and all Congress decides to pass legislation that will actually HELP the American people then I am all for bipartisanship. In order for that to happen, Obama and Reid need to turn from their current attitude and way and start trying to practice what they preach.

eg8r </div></div>

That's easy ... they were told they want bipartisanship.

The sad part is the RINOs want to give it to them.

LWW

Qtec
11-20-2010, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is this call for bipartisanship all of a sudden? You people wanted nothing of the sort when the Dems had full control. </div></div>

Too right we were. We knew that the GOP would never accept to work with Obama, so expecting them to do the right thing was a waste of time- as the GOP voting record has confirmed.

Both Obama and McCain ran on changing the way Washington operates. Unity instead of division. etc etc. How did that work out?
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The GOP idea of bipartisanship is, "we lost the election. The Dems have a majority in both houses and the Presidency but we dictate the agenda"</span>.
Then Obama reminds them that <span style='font-size: 20pt'>THEY LOST</span> and should respect the will of the people and now you/they are all offended!

If Obama had said, "You guys lost,<span style='font-size: 17pt'> I'm the Decider</span>" what would you say?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and all Congress decides to pass legislation that will actually HELP the American people then I am all for bipartisanship.</div></div>

Like affordable HC?

Q

LWW
11-20-2010, 04:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL

.....but it didn't come from him, he said 'somebody said'!

Q
</div></div>

Can't you ever face reality.

The quote is quite clear, and if you insist upon it's entirety he said:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I'm the guy on the campaign who said if Hillary gave him [Obama] one of her balls, they'd both have two”</span>

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Snoopy.jpg

LWW

LWW
11-20-2010, 04:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Like affordable HC?

Q

</div></div>

Stop believing in mythology.

Obamacare has been proven to be increasing the cost of HC.

Deal with it.

LWW

Qtec
11-20-2010, 05:39 AM
After hearing the video again, it was his comment. My bad.

Proved you wrong. I can admit my mistakes, how about you?

Q

hondo
11-20-2010, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After hearing the video again, it was his comment. My bad.

Proved you wrong. I can admit my mistakes, how about you?

Q </div></div>

That would be a cold day in Hell.

LWW
11-20-2010, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Comrade James Carville</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“If Hillary gave him [Obama] one of her balls, they'd both have two”</span>

LWW </div></div>

What exactly is the point with this one?

There seems to be a large amount of rightie's rage just flailing about hoping against hope to find anything that might gain traction in their mud pit.

Hondo </div></div>

Perhaps you should view the video and save your credibilty?

OOPS!

Too late for that.

LWW