PDA

View Full Version : She just can't help herself.

Qtec
11-19-2010, 05:03 AM
The future President????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW YORK Sarah Palin isn't done with Levi Johnston. And she isn't crazy about "American Idol," either.

The former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate writes in her new book that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>it was <u>"disgusting"</u> to watch Johnston, the estranged father of her grandson, <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">exploit his sudden fame </span>after she was chosen as U.S. Sen. John McCain's running mate in the 2008 election. </span></span></div></div>

LMFAO

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The future President????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW YORK Sarah Palin isn't done with Levi Johnston. And she isn't crazy about "American Idol," either.

The former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate writes in her new book that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>it was <u>"disgusting"</u> to watch Johnston, the estranged father of her grandson, <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #3366FF">exploit his sudden fame </span>after she was chosen as U.S. Sen. John McCain's running mate in the 2008 election. </span></span></div></div>

LMFAO

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Hilarious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-19-2010, 05:34 AM
What exactly is the point with this one?

There seems to be a large amount of leftists rage just flailing about hoping against hope to find anything that might gain traction in their mud pit.

LWW

Qtec
11-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Can you imagine if Palin WAS elected?

She would go to Russia and have one on one talks with Putin.

She would then come back and announce she has sold Alaska to the Russians 'because Alaska is really much nearer Russia than the USA.

She would also say,

"I got a great deal. I got these magic beans.........Gold.....Goose....etc."

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
11-19-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What exactly is the point with this one?

LWW </div></div>

You don't get the irony?

Palin was plucked from obscurity because McCain was desperate and needed a gimmick. Palin wasn't picked because of any leadership qualities, its was purely for show.

The only people who don't get that are Palin and people like you.

Q

Stretch
11-19-2010, 06:27 AM
[quote=LWW] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>What exactly is the point with this one? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

COMPREHENSION SEARCH: Comprehension detector activated, calibration complete, now searching.... still searching....still searching....still searching.....sorry, no comprehension found. St.

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you imagine if Palin WAS elected?

She would go to Russia and have one on one talks with Putin.

She would then come back and announce she has sold Alaska to the Russians 'because Alaska is really much nearer Russia than the USA.

She would also say,

"I got a great deal. I got these magic beans.........Gold.....Goose....etc."

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">OMG, I shudder to think. years ago, before the right bought up the American media to use for their propaganda, and fear mongering, and hate baiting, I would have said, no way, Americans aren't that stupid.

Now, I wouldn't say that. This last election, was a mess, because there are too many greedy OLD people, who ARE racist, living in the past, and they only care about holding us back from making social progress, on divisive issues, and making sure that if anyone gets any money from the goverrnment, ONLY they get theirs.

I wonder how many of these white, old timers, who voted for Republicans, even own a commputer?

These are the Rush audience, the bible belt, the religious fundamentalilsts, the FUX Noise devotees, the Tea Party nutjobs, the main anti-Obama, no damn black family in the White House, biggots!

They're still living back in the fifites, you know the type, still listening to the old fifties music....and gnashiing their teeth over Gays and abortion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals" was a perfect description.
G.</span>

LWW
11-19-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What exactly is the point with this one?

LWW </div></div>

You don't get the irony?

Palin was plucked from obscurity because McCain was desperate and needed a gimmick. Palin wasn't picked because of any leadership qualities, its was purely for show.

The only people who don't get that are Palin and people like you.

Q </div></div>

Actually ... the irony is that while Palin earned election by working her way to governor and fighting the political machines, Obama gained his first election win by being a tool of the machine and using the courts to get other candidates removed from the ballot.

Watching the left try to explain Obama as competent while dismissing Palin as incompetent is as funny as watching a monkey try to tackle a greased pig.

LWW

LWW
11-19-2010, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH -

G.[/color] </div></div>
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TNLzexSgvKI/AAAAAAAAJKY/TDb-1HBNRaA/s1600/palin-derangement-syndrome.jpg

LWW

Qtec
11-19-2010, 07:39 AM
LWW goes to the psychiatrist. The Doc gives him the ink blot test.

Doc,

' what does this remind you of?'

LWW,

'Sex.'

Doc shows him 20 ink blots and the answer is always the same. 'Sex.'

The Doc says,

'I think I know what the problem is. You are obsessed with sex'.

LWW says,

'Who is the one that's been showing me all the dirty pictures then?'

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif...................ie he sees what he wants to see.

wolfdancer
11-19-2010, 10:18 AM
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZQbe4PlnPg)