PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough Suspended

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 02:18 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40277217

wolfdancer
11-19-2010, 03:11 PM
I was going to add an old baseball line <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> say it ain't so, Joe</div></div> ...supposedly uttered by a kid to "Shoeless" Joe Jackson, a member of the infamous 1919 "Black" Sox. I remember watching that series on TV, live. Googling that...it seems that everybody, even the living bobble head doll, Sarah, has already mentioned it.
An.... speaking of Sarah....her speech pattern and folksy words reminds me of "Marge Gunderson", in "Fargo"

Gayle in MD
11-19-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going to add an old baseball line <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> say it ain't so, Joe</div></div> ...supposedly uttered by a kid to "Shoeless" Joe Jackson, a member of the infamous 1919 "Black" Sox. I remember watching that series on TV, live. Googling that...it seems that everybody, even the living bobble head doll, Sarah, has already mentioned it.
An.... speaking of Sarah....her speech pattern and folksy words reminds me of "Marge Gunderson", in "Fargo"
</div></div>

Reminds me of the blond sister on the Beverly Hillbillies. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3Jy1V_mc4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3Jy1V_mc4&feature=related

eg8r
11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Good for him for telling on himself and accepting the punishment. Good for MSNBC for being fair and consistent with this punishment.

eg8r

LWW
11-20-2010, 04:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for him for telling on himself and accepting the punishment. Good for MSNBC for being fair and consistent with this punishment.

eg8r </div></div>

I concur, and I find it revealing that one Joe turned himself in while Keith did nothing but whine about it.

LWW

Qtec
11-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Can't wait for all the FOX news guys to turn themselves in.

Oh wait........Fox gave 2 Million to the GOP so..............

Q

LWW
11-20-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for all the FOX news guys to turn themselves in.

Q </div></div>

And?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-20-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for all the FOX news guys to turn themselves in.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And that doesn't begin to approach the dollar value of all the election camera time freebees Fox gave to their preferred Republican Candidates, most of whom work for fox, LMAO!

eg8r
11-20-2010, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for all the FOX news guys to turn themselves in.

</div></div>Are you jumping off subject on purpose?

eg8r