PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Olivier Cues

griffith_d
09-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Has anyone used an Olivier cue. These are made in Pearland Texas.

Griff

Vagabond
09-03-2002, 04:39 PM
Howdy,
I have his top of the line.Looks cute and hits pretty good.I am very happy with it.Before this I had ``Mariposa`` which was stollen from my car. Cheers
Vagabond

Cueless Joey
09-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Vaga, JO's are too skinny for me. Parica had one one time and I tried it. It hit alright but his inlays and points are below par for the price he asks for his cues.
I had a Mariposa one time. Cocobola with that wood screw. I guess they are collectors' items now since the cuemaker is nowhere to be found.

shayla
09-04-2002, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> Has anyone used an Olivier cue. These are made in Pearland Texas.

Griff <hr></blockquote>

I don't own one, but if you live near the Houston area, you can usually find Jerry selling his cues at the Houston 9-ball Opens. The next one is in October at Legend's Billiards in League City, TX (Houston area).

griffith_d
09-05-2002, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: shayla:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Has anyone used an Olivier cue. These are made in Pearland Texas.

Griff &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

I don't own one, but if you live near the Houston area, you can usually find Jerry selling his cues at the Houston 9-ball Opens. The next one is in October at Legend's Billiards in League City, TX (Houston area). <hr></blockquote>

Yes, I live close to Pearland, about 10 miles,...two friends of mine have Olivier cues. One of them is for sale. He has a Cocobola with 4 points, custom made for him at $1400. It is a nice cue and he is getting three more cues made.

I told him I would make him a chest of drawers in trade for it. He seemed to like the idea,...but I will have to play with it for awhile.

Griff