PDA

View Full Version : Best(cheapest) On-line Site To Buy A Magnetic CB?

Sid_Vicious
11-20-2010, 01:39 PM
I need to replace a CB I lost last night, playing on coin op table. It was my personal Aramith green dot magnetic CB. What is the best and cheapest site to go to get another one, shipping included?

Second question. Why does Cougar charge 2X the price as the Aramith? Except for the logo, I see no difference in how both play, but I am not a real bar box player.

Question 3: Is there a difference between a red dot MAGNETIC CB, and a green dot? Thanks. sid

Deeman3
11-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Sid,

I have no idea where to go online but I'm sure a simple search or E Bay might help.

I gotta ask, how did you "lose" the other one? Now, I know it could have just disappeared down the rabbit hole but, knowing you, there has to be at least a good short story and being that I am once "retired" I am, of course, always looking for new material. Now, I have started my new book, Bro, the owner's manual for the young black male.

However, as you may know, I can't write one serious subject book without a parallel comedy or novel to break up the day. I actually wrote Balabuska's Nickel while doing a very serious book on Manufacturing and took a few ideas in it from mine and other's personal experiences. As I don't often actually get into bar brawls with jealous boyfriends and such, I always need your inspiration so, is there a strange story behind this. Any other person would have been able to retrieve said "lost ball" by hook or crook but I sense there may be more here! Share with me!

Lie to me, I don't care but your situations are usually things that can entertain me and Chopstick for hours....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-22-2010, 10:14 PM
"I gotta ask, how did you "lose" the other one?"

Maybe it's just Texas, but just leave a personal(magnetic-non-MudBall)Cougar or Atamith CB on a 7' bar table here...for even 2 minutes after a tournament match and it's sprouting legs and gone. I suppose Texas is a stealing bunch of crooks. I assumed most anyone carrying magnetic CBs doe 7' playing was pretty standard, and that y'alls people steal like they do here. I have numerous players and friends who have lost personal Cougar CBs on 7-footers Dee. I'm happy you are either, "A." Well trained to gather your special ball withing 120 seconds. or "B:" Your people you run with are all honest. sid

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
LOL, Sid, I think they are all over, thieves, that is. Ace, as you know, also from Texas lost a new custom cue by just walking over to another part of the pool hall the other day. It is a Meucci that Bob made for him last year and is very distinctive. I'd hate to be that guy when Ace happens on him one day. It will not be pretty.

My friend, best of luck with those low down thieves. Short of stealing a man's horse, there ain't much lower character, unless you count then guy who ran over Spiderman and ran across the Mexican border.

At least here, everyone has a gun and can get off a few rounds before the varmint gets out the door.

PM Ace and have him order you a ball, he can get almost anything at cost. He'll remember you from Pettypoint!

keith
11-29-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I gotta ask, how did you "lose" the other one?"

Maybe it's just Texas, but just leave a personal(magnetic-non-MudBall)Cougar or Atamith CB on a 7' bar table here...for even 2 minutes after a tournament match and it's sprouting legs and gone. I suppose Texas is a stealing bunch of crooks. I assumed most anyone carrying magnetic CBs doe 7' playing was pretty standard, and that y'alls people steal like they do here. I have numerous players and friends who have lost personal Cougar CBs on 7-footers Dee. I'm happy you are either, "A." Well trained to gather your special ball withing 120 seconds. or "B:" Your people you run with are all honest. sid </div></div>Sid,
Here is whatI think what think them Texans are doing: steal 15 magnetic CBs, get a box of multi-colored Sharpies, they they can play free on any bar table in Texas.
Keith