PDA

View Full Version : Book Sale

wolfdancer
11-20-2010, 11:41 PM
This could be the perfect stocking stuffer, already discounted at Amazon Decision Points by George W. Bush (Hardcover - Nov 9, 2010)
Discounted From $35.00 to $18.77
and strangely enough, used copies begin at $20.98
I can only surmise that the used ones come complete with spilt bodily fluids...er, vomit, sweat ?

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 01:19 AM
LOL, I'm shocked!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Maybe when Fux, Halliburton and The Carlyle Group get word of this travesty, they will each buy a few million copies, to try to help ol' Georgie get the price bumped back up. After all, they listened so well to the American people, LMAO.

"Well, Mr. Vice President, Americans are against the war in Iraq, buy very large numbers, over 70 percent, are sayng we should get out of Iraq."

"So?"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

LWW
11-21-2010, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This could be the perfect stocking stuffer, already discounted at Amazon Decision Points by George W. Bush (Hardcover - Nov 9, 2010)
Discounted From $35.00 to $18.77
and strangely enough, used copies begin at $20.98

</div></div>

That's what's called an inverse market, or one in which demand exceeds supply to the point that people will pay more for used than they would for new because of the wait involved.

LWW

LWW
11-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Meanwhile, back in reality, the most current sales figures:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Decision Points, a memoir by former President George W. Bush, is a top seller since its release less than 2 weeks ago.

According to the Associated Press, in its first week Decision Points sold over 775,000 copies, and ebook sales exceed 100,000.

Decision Points is named No. 1 in Amazon's list of bestselling books. The New York Times, which tracks book sales nationwide, lists Decision Points as the No. 1 bestseller in hardcover nonfiction. </div></div>

OH DEAR, EVEN LINKED! (http://www.examiner.com/books-in-los-angeles/george-w-bush-memoir-decision-points-is-a-top-seller)

LWW

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:05 AM
Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

Evidence again that you are simply incapable of viewing anything through anything but the hate tinted goggles the party provides you with.

That being said ... I may buy a few of Miss Nancy's book ... we pay more than that for firewood.

OH MY ... BACKED UP BY TRUTH! (http://www.amazon.com/Know-Your-Power-Americas-Daughters/dp/0767929446/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290333554&sr=8-1)

LWW

Qtec
11-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Tell me one thing Bush reveals in his book that nobody previously knew about?

Q

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me one thing Bush reveals in his book that nobody previously knew about?

Q </div></div>

1 - I haven't read it.

2 - You haven't either.

3 - The answer has no relevance to the question of whether it is or is not selling well.

LWW

sack316
11-21-2010, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

Evidence again that you are simply incapable of viewing anything through anything but the hate tinted goggles the party provides you with.

That being said ... I may buy a few of Miss Nancy's book ... we pay more than that for firewood.

OH MY ... BACKED UP BY TRUTH! (http://www.amazon.com/Know-Your-Power-Americas-Daughters/dp/0767929446/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290333554&sr=8-1)

LWW </div></div>

ouch

Sack

LWW
11-21-2010, 06:33 AM
You would think they would learn ... but that requires free thought, which the party does not tolerate.

LWW

pooltchr
11-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Not to mention that Amazon regularly discounts EVERY book they sell.

Nothing new or newsworthy here. Just more of the leftist dung flinging.

Steve

LWW
11-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I saw chimps in a zoo doing that before ... maybe Darwin was onto something?

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

LWW </div></div>

ouch

Sack </div></div>

LMAO! so a fair comparison, in your opinion, is a book by a Speaker, compared to a book by a former POTUS?

LMAO...

G.

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

LWW
11-21-2010, 09:52 AM
So ... you are admitting that the words of Bush are worth 2,098 times as much as the words of a SOTH?

That's the value the free market has set BTW.

LWW

Deeman3
11-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Ouch again!

Stretch
11-21-2010, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

LWW </div></div>

ouch

Sack </div></div>

LMAO! so a fair comparison, in your opinion, is a book by a Speaker, compared to a book by a former POTUS?

LMAO...

G.

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

</div></div>

True, animals just snap sometimes. Speaking of snap, i recently saw a vid of this stupid aligator "trainer"? get his arm torn off doing his show for some tourists. Whether it's Elephants, Tigers, Snakes, anything really, boxing kangaroos! sh*t happens. And then there's wild Grizzly's...Now what idiot decides to fish in the same water hole as a mother grizzly with kids. A deranged would be politician with her kids? " Oh look everybody. I'm from Alaska, and we like to frolick with the bigest land carnivors in the world, so i'm ready for Washington!" lol St. &lt;&lt; would rather view grizzly's through a high power scope, and Washington, from as far away as possible.&gt;&gt;

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 01:47 PM
This thread was about me promoting the Bush book.
Start your own thread, why don't you, if you wish to promote the Pelosi
book...

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

LWW </div></div>

ouch

Sack </div></div>

LMAO! Her book is two years old.

Typical immediate RW swallow up.

You guys are really a laugh!

Stupid loves stupid.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile Nancy Pelosi's book "KNOW YOUR POWER" sells for $5.00 new and $0.01 used ... possibly due to it's coming in 292,630th place on the sales list.

LWW </div></div>

ouch

Sack </div></div>

LMAO...

G.

</div></div>

True, animals just snap sometimes. Speaking of snap, i recently saw a vid of this stupid aligator "trainer"? get his arm torn off doing his show for some tourists. Whether it's Elephants, Tigers, Snakes, anything really, boxing kangaroos! sh*t happens. And then there's wild Grizzly's...Now what idiot decides to fish in the same water hole as a mother grizzly with kids. A deranged would be politician with her kids? " Oh look everybody. I'm from Alaska, and we like to frolick with the bigest land carnivors in the world, so i'm ready for Washington!" lol St. &lt;&lt; would rather view grizzly's through a high power scope, and Washington, from as far away as possible.&gt;&gt; </div></div>

Yeah, these days the right expects a link, when the left expresses standard common sense.

Another one:

Opposing party does not turn down after election invittion from the President, or any other time, really, to come to the White HOuse for policy discussions. If they do so, which is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>unprecedented,</span> they insulted the Office Of The Presidency....as every damned pundit stated, the morning the word got out.

Rush and Fux didn't know, so neither did they! LMAO!

These righties on here are too damn dumb to know the difference between a State Dinner, and the historical, Presidential planning meeting, and Breaking bread, with the new majority.

Non-stop compsrisons using apples and oranges.

Here is another one. Comparing sales of a two year old book, with one just released! Then, all of them chime in and prove they're just as stupid as the Little Wonkie Weenie.

BWA HA HA HA...How $%&#*3#*@&@ stupid can people be?

G.

OooooWWWW, but not when brilliant Sarah does it!

Ha ha ha, Sarah picks up her cell phone, and calls upstairs to her daughter's cell phone, who is in her bedroom with a boy, to tell her tp make the boy get out of her bedroom, and come downstairs, and the daughter wispers back from her cell phone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif..."Really mom?"
In total confusion!

LMAO~!

What a great Grizzly Mom, rotecting her young.

BWA HA HA HA....

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 02:56 PM
while my comments were about GW...lww then posts something about
Pelosi, and believes that somehow negates what I done writ about our "illustrious" former Prez.
lww then uses his standard "put down" line of the tinted glasses, etc"
all the while sounding like he is viewing the world through the rose colored glasses, that he bought from Glenn Beck.
Now if he keeps on parroting Mr. Beck, I will have to report him for plagiarism . At least Glenn make funny little gestures and faces to keep folks entertained. lww's writings, it seems to me....have no socially redeeming values....but as I have stated before....if it keeps him from going "postal" then we are providing an important public service, by humoring him.
"Humoring him" never was sure what that means....is that like treating him as a joke, and in this case...a bad joke?

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while my comments were about GW...lww then posts something about
Pelosi, and believes that somehow negates what I done writ about our "illustrious" former Prez.
lww then uses his standard "put down" line of the tinted glasses, etc"
all the while sounding like he is viewing the world through the rose colored glasses, that he bought from Glenn Beck.
Now if he keeps on parroting Mr. Beck, I will have to report him for plagiarism . At least Glenn make funny little gestures and faces to keep folks entertained. lww's writings, it seems to me....have no socially redeeming values....but as I have stated before....if it keeps him from going "postal" then we are providing an important public service, by humoring him.
"Humoring him" never was sure what that means....is that like treating him as a joke, and in this case...a bad joke? </div></div>

I don't know, friend, I don't read his BS. Only see it when one of his RW clones, quotes it, and buys into his fantasy, that he has made a point of some kind...LOL...

The "Ouch factor" is about as impressive as "The O'Reilly Factor"

Every week,is another circus. We never know which RW, manic depressive, ex druggie alcoholic, we're going to see bawling on camera.

I'm worried that Boehner, not an ex alkie, BTW, but a current alkie, is going to out boo hoo Beck or Bush!

Wha wha wha... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif all the way home, LMAO!

Gayle:

:The righties:

"Got a link?"

BWA HA HA HA...funniest expose' of ignorance, in the history of the forum!

"Ouch" or was that "oink"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Ouch !!!
They's gonna need a band aid, on that "boo boo"

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread was about me promoting the Bush book.
Start your own thread, why don't you, if you wish to promote the Pelosi
book... </div></div>

Actually ... it was about the value of the book.

Now that your hate filled rant has been slain by the cold steel of truth you, as usual, are attempting to use weasel words to change the subject.

IOW ... I am on topic while you are desperately trying to remove the hook you so skillfully set in your own arse. Again.

LWW

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
OH DEAR! (http://www.amazon.com/Audacity-Hope-Thoughts-Reclaiming-American/dp/0307455874/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1290377640&sr=8-3)

"THE AUDACITY OF HOPE" selling for $4.04 new and $0.02 used.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 05:05 PM
see if there's a remedial reading class in your neck of the woods...your comments re: my post are about as meaningless as you are..."Rambo" .
You say a lot, but you don't really "say anything".
Those little schoolboy insults are more worthy of "myspace" then here.
It's the reason I consider you a "lightweight" in ANY discussion topic.
Now...where is that "ignore/ignoramus"...button?

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:08 AM
The topic is books and their current value.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 08:39 AM

"Got a link for that Gayle?"

A complete history of the evolution of the Rw denial gene...

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/TheTou

LWW
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
The topic is books and their current value.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">see if there's a remedial reading class in your neck of the woods...your comments re: my post are about as meaningless as you are..."Rambo" .
You say a lot, but you don't really "say anything".
Those little schoolboy insults are more worthy of "myspace" then here.
It's the reason I consider you a "lightweight" in ANY discussion topic.
Now...where is that "ignore/ignoramus"...button?
</div></div>

Nothing could be more irrelevent to your thread, than comparing a book that was JUST RELEASED, to current sales of books that were released long ago....

Apples and oranges, as usual....

When Bill Clinton's book was released, it sold more copies the day it came out, than Bush's book, that is a fact.

Oh, and what about Smile Nod Laura, barely a glint of dust flying in the air, in the Book World, and couldn't compare to Hillary's sales...at the time her book was newly released.

Now, we'll probably see the grinch who stole the CCB, post another out of context imaginary point.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif.

LWW
11-23-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Clinton's book sold more copies the day it came out, than Bush's book, that is a fact.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif. </div></div>

1 - Got a link to that?

2 - Didn't you just make an irrelevant ... by your definition ... comparison by comparing a recent release to one from years ago?

LWW

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

When Bill Clinton's book was released, it sold more copies the day it came out, than Bush's book, that is a fact.

. </div></div>

Care to provide the actual numbers, with a link to your source, to back that up?????

Just because you write something, does not make it a fact.

Steve

eg8r
11-23-2010, 10:07 AM
All I have been able to find is that Clinton's book sold 900,000 in the first week and I don't think W hit that mark.

I was happy to see Clinton read W's book and did not have the vitriol in his response as do those on this board who would never have the balls to say it in front of W.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clinton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton has praised Bush's book, saying last week he found "Decision Points" to be "well-written and interesting from start to finish."
</div></div> http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/11/16/1255132/booming-sales-for-bush-book-decision.html

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Actually Clinton set the record for one day sales at 400,000.

http://www.culturekiosque.com/nouveau/news/clinton_my_life.html

One big difference between then and now is the emergence of the Kindle, iPad, etc. There are many more books sold electronically these days then in 2004. Since these numbers only represent actual books that could be one reason why the numbers are so different.

eg8r

LWW
11-23-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I have been able to find is that Clinton's book sold 900,000 in the first week and I don't think W hit that mark.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, I already knew that.

I wanted to see if Gee knew or was just posturing ... and I was right.

From what I've read the Bush sold 875K total copies, 775K hardcopies plus 100K e-copies.

In a down economy and considering that the media put out a free ad blitz promoting Billy Jeff's fish wrap ... I'd be quiet about backing up the numbers if I was Gee.

LWW

eg8r
11-23-2010, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I already knew that.

</div></div>Great, but my post was not in response to you. Pooltchr asked and I posted it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanted to see if Gee knew or was just posturing ... and I was right.

</div></div>You are right about what? The fact that yet again she refused to respond to a post of yours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a down economy and considering that the media put out a free ad blitz promoting Billy Jeff's fish wrap ... I'd be quiet about backing up the numbers if I was Gee.

</div></div>Why, the numbers are the numbers. In the end gayle was correct and Clinton set the actual record for one day sales of a book. The economy excuse is only being used by you because she was right, not because it made a difference at all. There is no data available right now to say whether the people who bought Clinton's or W's book would have changed the minds if the economy was different.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that Clinton was more well liked than W and his supporters bought his book. Haters of both camps have bought the books hoping find inaccuracies so it was a boon for both Presidents.

eg8r

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 11:42 PM
875,000 vs 900,000

a virtual tie, although Clinton does have about a 3% edge.

When all is said and done, I expect total sales will end up about the same for both of them. The number of people interested in presidential politics is fairly consistent, and they would read both books. They will also read Palin's book, and she hasn't even been a president.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mein Kampf is probably right up there in the same range.

Steve

LWW
11-24-2010, 04:45 AM
FWIW ... a second source states "MY LIFE" by Billy Jeff as a distant second with 606,000 sales. Thumped by both Bush and Palin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“My Life” by Bill Clinton, sold 606,000 copies in its first week of release in 2004; at No. 3 is Hillary Rodham Clinton’s “Living History,” which sold 440,000 copies when it was first released in 2003.

HarperCollins, which released “Going Rogue,” said the book’s overall first-week sales totaled 700,000 copies. </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/bill-clinton/)

LWW

eg8r
11-24-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Bill Clinton's book was released, it sold more copies the day it came out, than Bush's book, that is a fact.

</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Care to provide the actual numbers, with a link to your source, to back that up?????

Just because you write something, does not make it a fact.

</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, the numbers are the numbers. In the end gayle was correct and Clinton set the actual record for one day sales of a book.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">875,000 vs 900,000

a virtual tie, although Clinton does have about a 3% edge.

</div></div>You are ignoring the numbers you asked to be proven. You did not ask about first week numbers, but rather first day numbers. That is 400,000 (clinton) to 220,000 (w). That is a pretty vast difference so she was right. That is all I was doing, providing the proof since she does not respond to your posts.

Also, lww never provided any proof that W sold 875,000, so I think we should extend the same courtesy to him in a request for proof.

I do agree that all these books probably will sell around the same amount except that the older ones will probably always be a little higher since they have more time on the market.

eg8r

LWW
11-24-2010, 10:45 AM
My guess is that the institutional buy ... libraries and such ... on Clinton's book was the real difference in early sales.

LWW

eg8r
11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
How would that be any different than what Gayle and Q say about the big purchases of Rep books? They say Hannity and others buy large bulks to "give away". Don't you think every single library that bought Clinton's book has also purchased W's book? Isn't that what a library does?

eg8r

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
This entire thread started out about nothing significant, and has deteriorated quickly.

It's little more than "My Dad can beat up your Dad".

Both have sold more books than anyone around here.

Steve

Stretch
11-24-2010, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me one thing Bush reveals in his book that nobody previously knew about?

Q </div></div>

Nobody knew he could write. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 12:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me one thing Bush reveals in his book that nobody previously knew about?

Q </div></div>

Nobody knew he could write. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St. </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, we'll probably see the grinch who stole the CCB, post another out of context imaginary point.

</div></div>

Another thread, convoluted by the resident convoluter.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
11-25-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Another thread, convoluted by the resident convoluter.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Steve

LWW
11-25-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Another thread, convoluted by the resident convoluter.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Steve </div></div>

I wonder if Gee wants to talk about past democrook SOTH James Claude Wright Junior's book deal?

LWW