PDA

View Full Version : It came to pass..

Qtec
11-21-2010, 06:02 AM
...that Obama, after winning the election, got the GOP answer to solving the country,s problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DeMint said:

“If we’re able to stop Obama on this [ HC reform ] it will be his Waterloo. It will break him.” </div></div>

Before the election, BOTH sides said HC reform was essential! After the election, one side tried to do something about it. The other side tried to stop ANY reform from happening.
They stalled, they proposed a zillion amendments and then, on the day of the vote, they ALL voted against it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After a year of political upheaval that swung from a triumphant Democratic sweep in Washington to the rise of the Tea Party movement, Congress on Sunday night sent to President Obama the most sweeping social program since Medicare was enacted in 1965.

The vote on the health care overhaul was 219-212, with <u>not a single Republican supporting the measure.</u> </div></div>

Same in the Senate.

What does it mean?

It means that everytime a GOP politician went on TV and moaned about not having enough input in the HC bill , it was a lie.

Q

Q

LWW
11-21-2010, 06:36 AM
That brought a tear to dear leader's eye.

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/attachments/open-discussion/42704d1272762615-how-about-oil-spill-clean-up-design-obama_crying_wideweb__470x3520.jpg

LWW

wolfdancer
11-22-2010, 03:20 AM
shedding some tears is something that loving, caring humans do...even grown men.
In that photo, I believe he may just be wiping sweat from his face.
There could be tears streaming down his face...and we wouldn't know if he was in fact, crying over our fallen soldiers...or laughing so hard as to bring tears....over some damn fool thing that Sarah done.
I notice that you still use a quote by Hondo as your tag line....You probably think that is an embarrassment for him.....while in actuality, it says more about you; what kind of a person you are.

pooltchr
11-22-2010, 08:04 AM
If that is true, what does Hondo's signature line say about Hondo?

Just wondering.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...that Obama, after winning the election, got the GOP answer to solving the country,s problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DeMint said:

“If we’re able to stop Obama on this [ HC reform ] it will be his Waterloo. It will break him.” </div></div>

Before the election, BOTH sides said HC reform was essential! After the election, one side tried to do something about it. The other side tried to stop ANY reform from happening.
They stalled, they proposed a zillion amendments and then, on the day of the vote, they ALL voted against it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After a year of political upheaval that swung from a triumphant Democratic sweep in Washington to the rise of the Tea Party movement, Congress on Sunday night sent to President Obama the most sweeping social program since Medicare was enacted in 1965.

The vote on the health care overhaul was 219-212, with <u>not a single Republican supporting the measure.</u> </div></div>

Same in the Senate.

What does it mean?

It means that everytime a GOP politician went on TV and moaned about not having enough input in the HC bill , it was a lie.

Q

Q

</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>As was everything else they said about it, from Death Panels, to claims of job losses...same corporations as usual, paying off Republicans, to block progress, and Block solutions for America's problems, from Wall Street, to Health Care, to pollution, to losoing manufacturing jobs......

No common sense....

here's the proof:

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

"Got a link for that Gayle?"

A complete history of the evolution of the Rw denial gene...

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/TheTou </span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Obamacare was/is a huge disaster. It was designed, written and deemed passed by the Dems.

And now you want to blame the Reps???????????

Which planet are you from????

Steve

hondo
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that is true, what does Hondo's signature line say about Hondo?

Just wondering.

Steve </div></div>

You wouldn't understand. Trust me. Wolfie's comment was way over your head.

pooltchr
11-27-2010, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that is true, what does Hondo's signature line say about Hondo?

Just wondering.

Steve </div></div>

You wouldn't understand. Trust me. Wolfie's comment was way over your head. </div></div>

Au contraire, mon ami. I understand completely, and I know exactly what kind of person you are.

Steve

LWW
11-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Well ... it's not like he camouflages it.

LWW

hondo
11-28-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that is true, what does Hondo's signature line say about Hondo?

Just wondering.

Steve </div></div>

You wouldn't understand. Trust me. Wolfie's comment was way over your head. </div></div>

Au contraire, mon ami. I understand completely, and I know exactly what kind of person you are.

Steve </div></div>

jennings, I'm a real man.
You, mon ami, hide behind a keyboard and insult people.
Although I would never hurt you, you would be terrified to
confront me mano de mano and spew your venom at me.

Can we at least agree on that?

You are probably thinking, " But I'm just a little dude and Hondo's
6'3, 290."
True, jennings, which is why you hide behind a keyboard.

LWW
11-28-2010, 07:10 AM
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/fat-blogger.jpg

Thanks for the visual.

LWW

hondo
11-28-2010, 07:15 AM
LOL! Well, I carry it a little better than that but if I gave
you a big splash from the top rope there would be nothing but your sh*t stains on the mat.

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 07:57 AM
There you go with more thinly veiled threats of violence.

Steve

LWW
11-28-2010, 08:46 AM
I don't believe the top rope of a standard ring would support you.

LWW

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There you go with more thinly veiled threats of violence.

Steve </div></div>
Dear jennings, it is said that one characteristic of a limited
intellect is a lack of a sense of humor. Hmmm.
Sometimes I wish you were as sharp as your idol who obviously
read the nature of our exchanges.
It would make you a lot less annoying.

hondo
11-28-2010, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't believe the top rope of a standard ring would support you.

LWW </div></div>
Overweight? Absolutely.
But I carry it reasonably well.
The women like me. Even my wife!

pooltchr
11-28-2010, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

it is said that one characteristic of a limited
intellect is a lack of a sense of humor. Hmmm.
</div></div>

We really don't need any more verification of your limited intellect...but thanks for verifying.

Steve

hondo
11-28-2010, 11:08 AM
jennings, this has been a barrel of laughs matching wits with
a really sharp guy like you , but it's obvious that you've run out of material so I'll think I'll enjoy my Sunday in other ways.

Have a nice day.