PDA

View Full Version : Why do liberals all think so small

bobroberts
11-21-2010, 12:51 PM
That's it that's my question.
Oh why are ther onkly a handful of people left on BD?
Maybe its because its become second place for useful debate.

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
There is no useful debate here.

There are only a handful of sensible people who refuse to allow this cesspool of leftist hate to sit and seethe in it's own juices.

LWW <--- Slaying leftist mythology since 1980.

hondo
11-21-2010, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's it that's my question.
Oh why are ther onkly a handful of people left on BD?
Maybe its because its become second place for useful debate. </div></div>

Why do you care?
AZ and BD are pool forums, roberts.

BTW, what's your theory on why AZ has so many more posters on its regular forum than BD? That roberts! What a card!

hondo
11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

There are only a handful of sensible people who refuse to allow this cesspool of leftist hate to sit and seethe in it's own juices.

LWW &lt;--- Slaying leftist mythology since 1980. </div></div>

And yet you post more over here than on AZ. Hmmm.
Why is that, lww?
You like being the big fish in the little pond, big boy?

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
"Oh why are ther onkly a handful of people left on BD?
"Maybe its because its become second place for useful debate. "
There seems to be still, an abundance of the right, left on here...but
there are "onkly a handful (of the left) left on BD) for the same reasons that caused most to the left to abandon ship on AZB.
Debating "red" Vs "blue" politics is just an excuse for the "Red Man Trio" of lww, llotter, steve" to insult, harange, even threaten, anyone that disagrees with them. They don't want to debate, they want to target people.And lastly....I've been reading the other "your" sides, (informed input?) for some time now, as most members on my side of the "great divide" also do. Ain't nuthin that yer side has come up with that would make me change my mind... "debate" is futile.....
If you really want to debate politics, and not just do as "they do"...try Googling "political debates"....there's a wealth of sites, with seemingly better informed members?, then a pool site would attract.
Actually all one has to do is read the "loaded", insutling, heading of your
post to understand what happened to this board's membership

hondo
11-21-2010, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Oh why are ther onkly a handful of people left on BD?
"Maybe its because its become second place for useful debate. "
There seems to be still, an abundance of the right, left on here...but
there are "onkly a handful (of the left) left on BD) for the same reasons that caused most to the left to abandon ship on AZB.
Debating "red" Vs "blue" politics is just an excuse for the "Red Man Trio" of lww, llotter, steve" to insult, harange, even threaten, anyone that disagrees with them. They don't want to debate, they want to target people.And lastly....I've been reading the other "your" sides, (informed input?) for some time now, as most members on my side of the "great divide" also do. Ain't nuthin that yer side has come up with that would make me change my mind... "debate" is futile.....
If you really want to debate politics, and not just do as "they do"...try Googling "political debates"....there's a wealth of sites, with seemingly better informed members?, then a pool site would attract.
Actually all one has to do is read the "loaded", insutling, heading of your
post to understand what happened to this board's membership
</div></div>

Well stated, Wolfie.

hondo
11-21-2010, 05:55 PM
roberts comes over now and then, takes his little pot shots, and then runs when I expose the BS in what he's saying.

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
that is my impression of him as well, just another s**t disturber, that "hits and runs" while adding nothing of value to this site except grade school insults. Did I mention....b-o-r-i-n-g ?

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?
You like being the big fish in the little pond, big boy? </div></div>

So says a small fish in a small pond....

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">roberts comes over now and then, takes his little pot shots, and then runs when I expose the BS in what he's saying. </div></div>

You're exposing something that's for sure...

Sev
11-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Whats an onkly????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
11-21-2010, 10:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

</div></div>

All I ever wanted to be, yugo.
I just enjoy sharing ideas although I must admit posters like you take a lot of the joy out of it with your nasty, arrogant, petty sniping.
But you're still a creature of God and I love your soul even if I do find your persona reprehensible.

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

</div></div>

I just enjoy sharing ideas although I must admit posters like you take a lot of the joy out of it with your nasty, arrogant, petty sniping.
But you're still a creature of God and I love your soul even if I do find your persona reprehensible. </div></div>

The irony is absolutely delicious....yum, yum, eat up

hondo
11-21-2010, 10:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

</div></div>

But you're still a creature of God and I love your soul even if I do find your persona reprehensible. </div></div>

</div></div>

Please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself, yugo.
Homey doesn't go that way. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I imagine you got pretty lonely out there in the desert.
Just you and your camel and a bunch of guys.
I get it. I really do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 11:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

</div></div>

</div></div>

Please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself, yugo.
Homey doesn't go that way. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I imagine you got pretty lonely out there in the desert.
Just you and your camel and a bunch of guys.
I get it. I really do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bo1gQP6FiM&feature=related

wolfdancer
11-22-2010, 02:31 AM
read his post, then ask him...I have no idea.....I jes did a copy and paste.

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

If you are truly degreed in English then you realize the answer to your question is contained within your own post.

LWW

hondo
11-22-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no useful debate here.

Why is that, lww?

If you are truly degreed in English then you realize the answer to your question is contained within your own post.

LWW </div></div>

"You like being the big fish in the little pond, big boy?"

I did understand. I just wanted to hear you verify it. Thanks.

LWW
11-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Son, ah ... ah ... ah say son ... it's all goin over yer head ...

LWW

hondo
11-22-2010, 02:54 PM
No, I think I nailed it.

ugotda7
11-22-2010, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I think I nailed it. </div></div>

You just might want to give that some more thought....

hondo
11-22-2010, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I think I nailed it. </div></div>

You just might want to give that some more thought.... </div></div>

Nope. Sorry. SSDD.

Qtec
11-23-2010, 02:05 AM
A new world order is small?

A global conspiracy of scientists pushing climate change?

Small?

Q