PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Bush Tells Sarah Stay In Alaska!

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 02:54 PM
LMAO! Ecerpts from Monday night's Larry King are out there.

Apparently the Repiglican Party is actually the Party which is afraid of money grubbing Mooseburger, Sarah Palin, the Famous Opportunist...LMAO!

Looks like one of our resident, southern, RW, esteemed economists, of "The deficits don't matter" fame, (but, not when Repiglicans are running them up, that is) had it backwards AGAIN!

Democratcis are not at all afraid of Sarah, in fact, they're hoping she runs!!!

Seems it's the Repiglican Party, which is so afraid that Sarah will run, hence, Barbara the barbaric, the one with the fetus in a jar, has told Larry she hopes Sarah stays in Alaska...

Those darling Repubs, they can turn on their young in a split second, oh wait...sounds like a wild animal, huh?

But seriously, their legendary consistancy, is amazing....

Bush on bin Laden:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Wanted, Dead or alive!"</span><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Media to Bush,</span> after he completely changed our policy to get bin Laden, over to getting oil contracts, for his cronies....

Media to Bush:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Where is Osama bin Laden."</span><span style='font-size: 11pt'>

Bush: </span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I don't know where he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."</span>

Rewind...
whump whunp wump...

Bush,on the rubble for the decider photo op:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"We're going to get the people who brought down these buildings!!!!!"</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I don't know where he is. he's hiding. I dont think about him! </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">BWA HA HA HA...Cowboy diplomacy, all hat, no cattle. </span>

G.

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 03:40 PM
LOL !!!!

LWW
11-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Yep, Bush blew it at Tora Bora.

If I were CinC i would have used a tactical nuke.

Why?

James Earl Carter, by EO, banned the US military from having flame throwers ... which would have been my weapon of choice.

In any event ... Al Qaeda should have ended there.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 05:21 PM
was that a rather polite way for Barbara to tell Sarah to "get lost", "take a hike", or even to "get bent"?
The "delightful"...Miss Mooseburger, 2008...if you believe in conspiracies, may have been the Democrats "Manchurian Candidate", but this time, she would be guaranteeing a win for the Dems.
Probably not....but McCain sealed his doom when he selected her.

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was that a rather polite way for Barbara to tell Sarah to "get lost", "take a hike", or even to "get bent"?
The "delightful"...Miss Mooseburger, 2008...if you believe in conspiracies, may have been the Democrats "Manchurian Candidate", but this time, she would be guaranteeing a win for the Dems.
Probably not....but McCain sealed his doom when he selected her. </div></div>

Joe Biden was on Morning Joe the other day.

They played him a snippet from the Barbara Walters' Interview show, coming up, of Palin, saying in her usual dufus expression, she thought she could beat President Obama, if she runs...

It was hilarious! Biden, watching with them, tryng to squelch a smile, and Scarborough and Mika, laughing their asses off...along with the rest in the studio.

Palin has made herself what my mother's generation used to call, a curiosity. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

"Got a link for that Gayle?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Palin debating Obama....wow !!!
I doubt that it would approach the Vidal/ Buckley debates. (that would take two intelligent people, and it'd just miss the mark by about 50 IQ points with Sarah)
I remember a pro prizefighter from some years back, that tried to hold 3 different world titles....he finally fought in a weight class where he had no chance; got the BeJesus beat out of him, which is what would happen to "Miss Musher" 2008, should she have ever tried.
In order to vote for Sarah....one would have to be <s>intuit</s>, er into it.

Gayle in MD
11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 07:34 PM
PDS is a helluva thing...

Sev
11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Funny thing is Palin is racking up millions in personal funds. The election of Tea Party candidates proves that she and her supporters are a force to be reckoned with.

Make fun of her all you want. She in a short period of time have become more successful than any of you ever will barring a winning lottery number.

wolfdancer
11-22-2010, 02:56 AM
why reply to me? I'm not only non-interested in anything that you have to say, I'm also a non-believer re: your many claims of "greatness"
who gives a crap about what you would do, since you ain't never going to be in position to do anything.... ever? ...and what you would do now...after the incidents have been played out....is irrelevant.
I bet you thrill your co-workers with your Monday morning Quarterbacking?

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why reply to me? I'm not only non-interested in anything that you have to say, I'm also a non-believer re: your many claims of "greatness"
who gives a crap about what you would do, since you ain't never going to be in position to do anything.... ever? ...and what you would do now...after the incidents have been played out....is irrelevant.
I bet you thrill your co-workers with your Monday morning Quarterbacking?
</div></div>

Why lie to me? If you weren't interested in anything I have to say then you wouldn't constantly have your shorts in a knot over everything I say.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was that a rather polite way for Barbara to tell Sarah to "get lost", "take a hike", or even to "get bent"?
Probably not....but McCain sealed his doom when he selected her. </div></div>

LOL, the more they're whosn up for their gross ignorance, the harder they work to change the subject.

Total Ignore, dilutes their imagined omnipotence...republicans are scared to death, Palin will run. If anyone knows how stupid people who vote Republicans actually are, it's the Republican Party.

We're watching that play out right now, and it's hilarious, since the right was jumping right on here lickety split, as soon as the Mooseburger showed up, yapping that the Democratics were scared to death of the twit from the Wilderness....

Without all the fly-over dummies, she'd be a distant memory, by now, but inspite of all the trashing Hillary, as an opportunist, Palin has provided the Nation with a true picture of Cross opportunism, and the hilarious part, is they swallow it up like M&M's...LMAO. can't get enough of this nearly illiterate, twit with a pretty face, who didn't know Africa was a Continent!

BWA HA HA HA...this Rw buy-in of the Palin opportunism, has got to be the most outstanding example of why we should make the flyovers take an intelligence test, before they vote!

Ha ha ha, you can bet Babs wouldn't be saying this sort of Palin Bashing, if Republicans weren't afraid thaat their own supporters will run right out there and vote for the Mooseburger! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

A complete history of the evolution of the Rw denial gene...

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/TheTou[/i]

hondo
11-27-2010, 05:53 PM
She is a shining light for the Republican party, that's for sure.
When I think of Republicans now, I think of clueless airheads. You go, girl!