PDA

View Full Version : We are about to witness an historic occassion:

wolfdancer
11-21-2010, 05:59 PM
lww is about to hit the 10k mark on his posts. It's <s>overwhelming</s> er, whelming. 10k posts, and probably 9.5 k of the personal attack type, while the other 500 were attempts at getting others to buy into his self promotion.
Still it shows what one can do, if one is OCD. What makes this boring accomplishment stand further out....is the several other site that he shares his thoughts and imaginations on, most notably AZB.
A toast then "may you live in interesting times....and maybe eventually make interesting posts" ( but don't count on it)

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Are you also counting the posts resulting from you folks getting your panties in a bunch about him?

Sev
11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Hey Larry.
Just think in a few more months you'll be on top of Gayle.

Stretch
11-21-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you also counting the posts resulting from you folks getting your panties in a bunch about him? </div></div>

Don't worry, he lives for it. Who else would espouse the Republican Elephants views from his unique perspective....

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/pages/elephant-inspection.html

hondo
11-21-2010, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you also counting the posts resulting from you folks getting your panties in a bunch about him? </div></div>

My dear yugo, this may come as a surprise to you, but most men
don't wear panties.
Judging from your recent posts, it appears that "Don't ask, don't tell" worked out pretty well for you.

You silly savage, you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

ugotda7
11-21-2010, 10:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you also counting the posts resulting from you folks getting your panties in a bunch about him? </div></div>

My dear yugo, this may come as a surprise to you, but most men
don't wear panties.
Judging from your recent posts, it appears that "Don't ask, don't tell" worked out pretty well for you.

You silly savage, you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Is this more your style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM

pooltchr
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Congratulations, Larry. Another thread just about you from one of our leftist friends. I know they say they don't like you, and ignore you, but the fact that they keep starting new threads about you tells a different story.

Sev, I wish you had worded your post a little differently...there is a visual that I really didn't need!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Take that up with someone who gives a sh*t

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Larry.
Just think in a few more months you'll be on top of Gayle.
</div></div>

Never say that again!

LWW

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take that up with someone who gives a sh*t </div></div>

Obviously you do, or else you wouldn't continue with this unhealthy schoolgirl crush that you have for me.

LWW

hondo
11-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Well, we could never love him the way you do. That is true.

hondo
11-22-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take that up with someone who gives a sh*t </div></div>

Obviously you do, or else you wouldn't continue with this unhealthy schoolgirl crush that you have for me.

LWW </div></div>

OH,NO,NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

lww, the ONLY ONE ON HERE who talks about homo-sexual crushes OVER and OVER AGAIN is YOU.
We get it, butty, we really do.

LWW
11-22-2010, 06:42 AM
Actually ... you just discussed it again and referenced me on it.

Thanks for making my point with your usual eloquence.

LWW

hondo
11-22-2010, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks for making my point with your usual eloquence.

LWW </div></div>

No problem. You're certainly welcome.
You are an individual who is obviously deeply troubled
about your sexual identity and I just try to give you a clue now and then.
Glad you're starting to see that I'm trying to help, ole friend.

ugotda7
11-22-2010, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take that up with someone who gives a sh*t </div></div>

Well, it's obvious you do...after all, didn't you start this thread? Hmmmm, let me check, yep, you sure did. Maybe you should seek help for your LWWDS. Hey, I got an idea, you and the other few of you exhibiting symptoms can go get treatment together...maybe get a group discount?

hondo
11-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Who cares? Lighten up. Besides, your buddy lww loves the attention.
One might almost call him an attention ho.

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? </div></div>

Obviously you do.

LWW

hondo
11-22-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? </div></div>

Obviously you do.

LWW </div></div>

Nope. Sorry.

ugotda7
11-22-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? Lighten up. Besides, your buddy lww loves the attention.
One might almost call him an attention ho. </div></div>

So who started this thread? Did you happen to miss that?

And you of all people talking about someone else loving attention...the irony is almost too much.

In the spirit of attention let me help with your ego and give you the attention you deserve, here it comes........

hondo
11-22-2010, 08:18 PM
LOL! Funny.
You are being too generous. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
11-23-2010, 03:54 AM
Yes, he was.

LWW