PDA

View Full Version : For my fans in the peanut gallery.

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:49 AM
http://pullthecork.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/10000.png

I couldn't have done it without your bile spewing, venom spitting, hate filled rants of pure abomination.

It was the knowledge that every leftist myth slain produced a spittle spewing rage at your end of the internet that kept me going.

Thank you.

LWW

Qtec
11-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding <u>one or more non-bizarre delusions</u>.

The following can indicate a delusion:[5]

1. The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
2. That idea appears to exert an undue influence on his or her life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent. <span style="color: #990000">10,000 posts in record time.</span>
3. Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.

<span style="color: #990000">and my favourite</span>

6. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't have done it without your bile spewing, venom spitting, hate filled rants of pure abomination.

It was the knowledge that every leftist myth slain produced a spittle spewing rage at your end of the internet that kept me going.

Thank you.

LWW </div></div>

You're welcome.

Q

hondo
11-22-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://pullthecork.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/10000.png

I couldn't have done it without your bile spewing, venom spitting, hate filled rants of pure abomination.

Thank you.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! Sure you could have.You sell yourself short.
All it takes is time. You don't work, sucking off the teat of the welfare state. You've got nothing but time.
Congratulations. You must be very proud.

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Gallery?

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here he is stealing from me AGAIN, with the peanut gallary reference.

You would think he would see to it that he spells the word, "Gallary" correctly, since part of his boring, irrelevant BS is about spelling. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Uh, Dear Gayle, I believe he's right and you're wrong on the spelling. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Oh, well, he can't spell the possessive pronoun "its."

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh, Dear Gayle, I believe he's right and you're wrong on the spelling. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Oh, well, he can't spell the possessive pronoun "its." </div></div>

LOL, it's the eyes...you're right, he's still stealing my stuff, though.

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
11-22-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You would think he would see to it that he spells the word, "Gallary" correctly, since part of his boring, irrelevant BS is about spelling. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Actually it is spelled "gallery", not "gallary".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Actually that would be lifted from Vaudeville... unless you happened to be there in the late 1800's to coin it, which I would doubt.

Or more popularly later on, the audience of the Howdy Doody show (my Dad's favorite as a child /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-22-2010, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Actually it is spelled "gallery", not "gallary".

</div></div>

Actually that would be lifted from Vaudeville... unless you happened to be there in the late 1800's to coin it, which I would doubt.

Or more popularly later on, the audience of the Howdy Doody show (my Dad's favorite as a child /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )

Sack </div></div>

I already admitted I made a mistake. Not hard for ME to do.

And, I was speaking about the forum, not Vaudeville, obviously. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
11-23-2010, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gallery?

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here he is stealing from me AGAIN, with the peanut <s>gallary</s> gallery reference.

You would think he would see to it that he spells the word, <s>"Gallary"</s> gallery correctly, since part of his boring, irrelevant BS is about spelling. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

http://images6.cpcache.com/product/281946426v2_480x480_Front.jpg

How precious was that.

In one post Gee admits to reading every post I make as well as being unable to correctly spell common everyday seven letter words.

LWW