PDA

View Full Version : A "10K DAY" gift to my fan club ...

LWW
11-22-2010, 03:58 AM
Being that our leftist members have a wholly unhealthy infatuation ... no, obsession ... with my every word, my every movement, my every thought, my very existence.

Being that our leftist members feed upon my positive energy and convert that energy into raging fires of negative energy, hatred, and deceit.

Being that our leftist members have honored me by seeing me as what they fear the most on this forum.

Well, with all of that I have decided to indulge them and their unsavory fantasies about me for a single thread.

In this thread they can ask El Dubb Dubb whatever they want and get this bizarre fascination out of their collectivist systems once and for all.

LWW

Qtec
11-22-2010, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being that our leftist members have a wholly unhealthy infatuation ... no, obsession ... with my every word, my every movement, my every thought, my very existence.

Being that our leftist members feed upon my positive energy and convert that energy into raging fires of negative energy, hatred, and deceit.

Being that our leftist members have honored me by seeing me as what they fear the most on this forum.

Well, with all of that I have decided to indulge them and their unsavory fantasies about me for a single thread.

In this thread they can ask El Dubb Dubb whatever they want and get this bizarre fascination out of their collectivist systems once and for all.

LWW </div></div>

Congratulations on your 10,000th post.

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must confess, behind your back I contacted all the members and everyone has chipped in [ except your buddies], to send you on a fully paid 10 day <s>evaluation</s> eh vacation at the Betty Ford <s>Psychiatric Centre</s> Holiday Inn in Death Valley California.

Its very classy. Everyone, even the waiters are all in white.

Q....don't thank me.

LWW
11-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Somehow I knew you would troll this.

However, being that the cabal looks to others to tell them "WHAT THEY THINK" I have graciously started this thread so that your curiosities could be sated.

Did you actually have a question?

LWW