PDA

View Full Version : Wiadom

Deeman3
11-22-2010, 05:53 PM
I wish any of us really had cornered the market on the wisdom to ferry us all through these seemingly difficult next few years or decades we all face.

Our little experiment in exchanges of idea here is a microcosm of the political thought across the country that is not new nor even particularly vitriolic in historical terms. The gulf between the extremes of both sides are not even covered here, the far right in it's most irrational wanting what, a world where there is no social support, a basic survival ofnthe fittest along with the far left wanting a compete social support with no free enterprise?

I think most of us at the very ends of our belief systems are not that far left or right. What is truely strange is the fact we both paint the other side as extreme as the furtherest on that spectrum. Did we ever expect to convince the other side with those pre-conditions? Probably not but why do we have to belittle the opposition? If you are from the South, you are less worthy, less knowledgable, less caring because decades ago some of your possible ancestors were not living up to modern standards or treating others well or if from the North, some of yours may have chased American Indians from their land a couple of centuries ago?

Who is keeping score here? How do you know when you win? Is that when Wolfdancer is banned again? Can someone fo over to AZ and be greeted as a conquered? I just don't get it! I know Jack, if he is baited enough, he'll write something that will get the mysterious moderator to ban him over something others have done and skated.

LWW is obviously a smart guy, much sharper than I am. He can and does present his case as well as anyone I have come across. Of course he is never going to have his opponents concede his points, ever! It will not happen. When Gayle makesnher point, none of who have different viewpoints will change them unless she makes a case we can agree with. I have, as have a couple of others on very rare occasions. look it up! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ONce she makes her point! I usually counter, then if she just pastes more text ornI don't agree, I just let it go. To me, she has not won the argument, just tried to get the last word, not a victory. I won't chase her for post after post because she has never, ever yielded a point. That can't change, her ideology is for proseletizing not to debate. To mw, that is Gayle and does not make a demon out of her, just unreasonable "from my point of view" only.

I know Jack, Chopstick, I have met Hondo, I know. Sack and feel a real friend of Ed's. I have not met LWW but think he has to be a rational and we know intelligent man. I just wonder why it has to be so personal on both sides?

If I am called racist or homophobe for the second or third time in a thread, I don't keep trying to convince that poster of what I am. I know then that they can't discuss the topic or win the argument on merit but have to draw attention in another way by distraction, or of course I could be those things and worse. I hope I don't then chase that person all over the posts to "prove" to someone that I am "right" or put someone on a laughable "ignore" then answer through another's post follow-up! it happens, of course, on both sides.

I know, another worthless post from me. I really did understand "Seek and Destroy" in Southeast Asia but do not know why we must practice it here.

sack316
11-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Good post Deeman. Something for each and every one of us to think about in there.

Seems sometimes we all may personalize a little too much here, I know I tend to have a bad habit of doing that. One of us will admonish one poster for doing/saying/going about something a certain way... and inevitably at some point the admonisher will turn around and do the exact same thing. We'll have a round of calling each other hypocrites, we'll quote and re-quote along the way to prove our point... and eventually the thread dies out with nothing truly being served or accomplished... we just simply move on to another thread and repeat the process... again accomplishing very little if anything at all.

I've been here since '02 I believe, and those of us that have been here over that span of time are no different in our viewpoints than we were 8 years ago, IMHO. Our same little groups that agreed with each other back then still agree the vast majority of the time. Our same little tit for tat games that existed back then still continue now.

Sack

pooltchr
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm thinking you are on the right track.
It's natural, when attacked, to fight back, which quickly becomes a flame war.
It is frustrating when dealing with unreasonable people who would rather support a political party than actually debate the serious issues facing our country.

There are a few people who would rather dig their heels in and fight, rather than consider other options. Sadly, while they believe they are well informed, are frequently the most uninformed...not through ignorance...but because of a conscious effort to close their mind to anything that doesn't fit in their idology.

It's too bad. At one time, we had some interesting discussions here. One of my best friends, and one of the best people I know, is a lefty who used to post here. He stopped posting because of the attitude of some of the more intollerant posters.

I wonder if the time is coming when I will follow Nick away from what is becoming a poor excuse for a discussion forum.

Without mentioning names, there are about 3 people who spend more time attacking other posters than they do actually discussing various topics. Oddly enough, all of them have had to deal with a forced vacation from a forum in the past, so I can't help but think that I am not alone in my opinion.

None of us do ourselves any favors diving into the mud. And I will admit that I have allowed myself to be dragged into it from time to time. All it accomplishes is make you want a shower when you're done.

Steve

eg8r
11-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Great post Dee and I agree completely. For me, I just enjoy the "chase". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Ed,

You got it. The last thing I was trying to do was get a "they vs. We" thread started.

I guess all I can do is behave better myself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
11-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts.
Does an opinion based on false info have merit?

I have to mention this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is obviously a smart guy,<span style="color: #990000">Mmmmmmm....</span> much sharper than I am.<span style="color: #990000">No way.</span> He can and does present his case as well as anyone I have come across . <span style="color: #990000">You must be joking. </span></div></div>

Debate is simple as I have said many times.

The Rules.

Say what you think.
Say why you think what you think.
Show something factual to back up your opinion.

Simple.

Q

Qtec
11-23-2010, 02:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is frustrating when dealing with unreasonable people who would rather support a political party than actually debate the serious issues facing our country. </div></div>

LOL..eh......yes it is.

Q........Irony, thy name is poolteacher.

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 05:34 AM
LMAO, gotta say, Deeman, I've posted several threads over the years, asking for more reasoned debate, with a sincere hope, that we might all ignore those who cannot post without personal attacks.

When I did so, I didn't throw any spotlight, on any one member, no insinuative slurs, just an appeal.

You continue to bring up homophobia, and it's clear at whom you have in your aim with that remark.

Naturally, I can't discuss it with you, because you won't even acknowledge the frequency with which you have posted homophobic remarks, usually aimed at Barney Frank, of course, but many other remarks, thrown out about homosexuals in general. You deny that, but I surely wouldn't have noticed the frequency of those sorts of posts by you, if there hadn't been so many of them.

Any more than you are willing to consider the scientific facts of homosexuality, which I have provided here, in answer to your frequent false statements about Homosexuality, with links to scientific studies, even those studies which have been performed within religious community of scientific organizations.....

Interesting, that you find me unreasonable. MY experience is that you back out when I post the documentation....I've often noticed that tactic by the right.

To say I've never conceded a point is not true, either, but that is far from the only illogical statement you make in this post, IMO.

But I would like to ask you this much, since wisdom was the title of your thread, what is the wisdom of people like Steve and LWW, and their like, stalking and insulting people who have expressed to them clearly, that they have absolutely no interest in their opinions. To try now to jump past your insults, aimed at me, clearly, please tell me, your opinions, on this simple question.

And, while we're talking about it, do you realize that you once called me a despicable person? A wannabe elitist? Have a posting style of sarcastically reponsding to me posts, and have done so since the first day I ever posted a political opinion on the forum?

Steve has called me the scum of the earth? Lww has ctreated and put on the internet, pictures of gravestones, meant to be mine, while I was battling cancer? Do you call that intelligent?

You deny making loads of posts sarcastically taking shots at homosexuality, and even linking it to pedophilia, when the studies prove, that is not a viable point, at all, that they are two different issues, entirely, and that pedophiles are as likely to be heterosexual, as homosexual, I post the links to the studies, and you never acknowledge them, at all.

This is quite a twist you have put on the reality of how I post. I put a lot of effort into providing links from documented material, current documentation, for the discussion at hand. sometimes, I assume, others here have heard of certain news storieis, and I am surprised how likiely they are to not even be aware of it.

I think the fact that you find LWW intelligent, after he has stalked nearly every post I make with insults, since the day of his arrival, along with Steve, one of the most consistantly insutling people on this forum, is quite a statement to make.

LWW mixes apples and oranges, incessantly, makes no rational point, ever. Takes old statements out of context, and presents them as though they have anything at all to do with the subject of the thread....He, Steve, Sev, have all written some of the most abrasive, offensive posts, ever written on this forum, and you admisre that?

You haven't seen Q, blow away his BS a thousand times, after which he floods the forum with new threads, to hide the post where he has been proven to not have a clue, or a point?

IMO, the issues of this forum have more to do with rude harrassment, sarcastic condescending pot shots, by the same people, over and over, who truly have no desire to debate, at all...and that is the demise of this forum, more than anything else.

There is opinion, and there is fact, and LWW takies old facts, that do not apply to the subject at hand, and tries to suggest that they apply, when they don't.

Interesting and revealing, that you find those sorts of tactics, which wouldn't pass for effective debate on a high school debate team.... as the mark of intelligent.

G.

G.

LWW
11-23-2010, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO, gotta say, Deeman, I've posted several threads over the years, asking for more reasoned debate, with a sincere hope, that we might all ignore those who cannot post without personal attacks.

When I did so, I didn't throw any spotlight, on any one member, no insinuative slurs, just an appeal.

G.
</div></div>

That's funny.

LWW

Qtec
11-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Brilliant repost from the One-Liner King.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Another thing, I have never called you a racist, or a homophobe.

Either provide the link, or admit you're lying.

Here you go, this is your genius at work.....

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=326926&gonew=1#UNREAD

LWW
11-23-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thing, I have never called you a racist, or a homophobe.

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=326926&gonew=1#UNREAD

</div></div>

Thanks for confirming ... again ... that you read every word I post.

And, FWIW, it also demonstrates why nobody takes you at your word ... outside of your sock puppets.

LWW

hondo
11-23-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is frustrating when dealing with unreasonable people who would rather support a political party than actually debate the serious issues facing our country. </div></div>

LOL..eh......yes it is.

Q........Irony, thy name is poolteacher. </div></div>

I feel that Dee's heart is in the right place in posting this.
Yet it still seemed awfully tilted to one side so I wonder how much good it did.
I don't get the praise of lww.
Time and again, he runs or spins when painted in a corner.
Yes, he knows his way around a computer. I am no match for him there. Yes, he scours the Right wing blogs looking for ammo.
Why don't we like him , Dee? Could it be his arrogance and his unwillingness to ever admit he's wrong?

I like Gayle's posts. My problems with her posts is that she's too pro Democratic and too anti-South.
But , she makes much more sense than a few on here.
jenning's comments make it appear that he's some poor soul trying to be a voice of reason in a sea of left wing vipers.
Just read his venomous posts and see how wrong that is.

So, the responses so far, Dee, perfectly illustrate why
things won't change.

lww's intent has always been to destroy this forum.
In that, he has been brilliant.Nobody on here has the time
to combat him.
jennings has been a willing ally of lww's without even realizing that his idol is destroying the very forum that jennings has been a part of for years.
One last comment. Gayle complains that lww and jennings unwantedly shadow post her every comment making snide remarks.
Do you believe that is true, Dee? No? Go back and take a closer look.

hondo
11-23-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO, gotta say, Deeman, I've posted several threads over the years, asking for more reasoned debate, with a sincere hope, that we might all ignore those who cannot post without personal attacks.

G.
</div></div>

That's funny.

LWW </div></div>

Quote Dee: "LWW is obviously a smart guy, much sharper than I am. He can and does present his case as well as anyone I have come across. Of course he is never going to have his opponents concede his points, ever! It will not happen."

What am I missing here, Dee?

hondo
11-23-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thing, I have never called you a racist, or a homophobe.

</div></div>

Thanks for confirming ... again ... that you read every word I post.

And, FWIW, it also demonstrates why nobody takes you at your word ... outside of your sock puppets.

LWW </div></div>

Quote Dee: "LWW is obviously a smart guy, much sharper than I am. He can and does present his case as well as anyone I have come across. Of course he is never going to have his opponents concede his points, ever! It will not happen."

Again, I ask, what am I missing here, Dee?
Other than cutting and pasting inaccurate right wing blogs, often taken out of context, these 2 posts are typical of what he posts.

Smarter than me? Certainly when it comes to right wing politics and computers.
Smarter than Q, Gayle, or you? I don't see it.

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Gayle's posts. My problems with her posts is that she's too pro Democratic and too anti-South.
But , she makes much more sense than a few on here.
jenning's comments make it appear that he's some poor soul trying to be a voice of reason in a sea of left wing vipers.
Just read his venomous posts and see how wrong that is.

</div></div>

My friend, I'd rather leave the forum, than offend you.

My posts about the south, may seem unfair to you, but that is the Republican strong hold, and I must say, when I learn such facts, the biggest causes for the rise in our health care costs, is obesity, that the southern states, have the largest percentages of the obese people, and then read these southern boys, bashing the president's Health Care Plan, blaming it for rising HC costs, and bashing Michele Obama, for working to educate the kids in this country, about healthy eating, it's hard not to point that out.

Also, if you will, I'd like to mention that I often praise Republicans, which is something that people like Jennings, and LWW, NEVER do as far as I know.

I did not like the fact that we needed to bail out the banks, or the auto industry, but I posted agreement, when Bush set BOTH those tactics into motion, and as well, praised President Obama, when he continued to work in that direction. I did not think the country had a choice...but to do so.

As for the word, Bubba, as we all know, Bubbas exist probably in ever state, IMO, but those who think the earth is only five or six thousand years old, think that there is no global warming, no threat from climate change, no truth in the theory Of Evolution, or deny the true cause of the Civil War, slavery, and insist that the North was as racist as the South, well, what can I say? To me, that kind of thinking is Bubba thinking.

The right called Clinton, Bubba, for years on here, and no one said anything about it, so what's good for the goose....if you know what I mean.

LWW twists everything, all the time, and claims victory in a debate, after having made absolutely no viable point whatsoever. Much like he continues to insist that I read his posts,as does his parrot, Steve, and Ed has done so, as well,....which I do not do, I know that every single post from them will include a personal insult, to they remain on ignore, for the vast majority of time..

As with most of LWW's POINTS, lol, he decides that because I read the quotes of some of his BS, in the posts of others, that that is somehow proof that I am hanging on his every poor excuse for reasoned debate, which, of course, is absurd.

I have been on accasion, ctirical of President Obama, for example, his decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan. I dont agree, but think the mess was left to him, and he is doing the best he can...

I have criticised Nancy Pelosi, for taking impeachment off the table. I have both praised General patreaus, when I thought he was right, and honorable, and criticised him when I saw him fold on his own principles. Same thing with Powell.

Naturally, since I agree with Democratic policies, and find religious fundamentalism, one of our greates threats to the Separation Of church and state, while finding Republican policies, personally offensive to my values, and against the best interests of our country, our principles of personal freedom, liberty, and the right to the pursuit of happiness, and privacy, I won't vote Republican, EVER.

That has only been so since watching what Bush did, and being repulsed by realizing that ANY American, would support a president who committed treason, and lied us into a war, or any living human being, who would support the use of torture, of which every rightie on this forum was in favor..

By the time you get to be my age, you've seen enough of what republican policies have done to America, and I make no apologies for my views....nor my partisanship, in full support, overall, of Democratics, overall, as I believe, and still see on a daily bases, that Republicans only care about power, money, the rich, and protecting those who pollute the planet, which is probably my most important concern about the future.

Republiocans represent non e of my personal values. Why would I even consider voting for one of them, when I find their behavior absolutely repulsive.

I don't pretend, though, not to be partisan...as the RW radicals on here do. I am proud to be a Liberal, and a Democrtic, as I have watched them defend the leat among us, the Middle Class, and address our pressing problems, which are usually handed off for them to solve, aFTER Republicans have made a colossal mess of everything..

I don't think one can claim to be looking for wisdom, while singling out certain people to ridicule...and praising those others who wear his shirt....yet are also among the most offensive, insulting, posters here, and the most illogical. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

And also, don't think one can think there is honor in those who back out of threads, when documents prove them wrong...which I have seen Dee, Sack and and Lww do regularly, and I see it with LWW, and Steve, because Q often quotes their words...

I honestly do not read anything at all that jennings or LWW posts under my name, on this forum, Ed is back on htat list, after numerous insults, calling me a liar, and a hypocrite, and then pretending to be on a hiatus from insults.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif.

G.

"You can never predict the behavior of wild animals, and all it takes is a split-second for an animal to attack and seriously maim or kill a person."

"Got a link for that Gayle?"

A complete history of the evolution of the Rw denial gene...

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/TheTou

Qtec
11-23-2010, 07:51 AM
I am afraid he has succumbed to the Dark Side.

Q

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Also, if you will, I'd like to mention that I often praise Republicans,

<span style="color: #FF0000">Maybe...in your fantasy world. You, who hate Republicans...have stated on many occasions that you would never vote for one, and who would rather call them Repiglicans just to be insulting. That's funny!!!!! </span>

The right called Clinton, Bubba, for years on here, and no one said anything about it, so what's good for the goose....if you know what I mean.

<span style="color: #FF0000">From a geographic perspective, he was one of us! (a SOUTHERNER!!!!) Not speaking of politics, but of personality only...he was as much of a redneck as anyone. </span>

I read his posts,as does his parrot, Steve, and Ed has done so, as well,....which I do not do, I know that every single post from them will include a personal insult,
<span style="color: #FF0000">I'm sure there will be a personal insult in this post somewhere. Maybe you will find it and point it out to us. </span>

I have criticised Nancy Pelosi, for taking impeachment off the table.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Criticizing a Dem for not being agressive enough in attacking Republicans to suit you hardly counts. </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If I were so inclined, and had time to waste, I would bet I could check all of your posts in the last 30 days, and all of mine...and you would beat me hands down in the insult department.

But it isn't worth it, and even if I did, you would simply deny it. For some reason, you seem unable to recognize just how much you contribute to the negativity on this forum.

Steve </span>

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 12:10 PM
I really thought I called out both sides in this thread but seemed to make both sides feel I targeted the other less.

Q, debate in a formal debate is as you say. There are, unfortunately, no such rules to an open discussion. You, Q, are as bright as they come, making good arguments in a second language as well as anyone I know. Facts are facts. However, data, as you well know, is twisted and sorted to the proponent's tilt. That is used very well for and against you.

I thought I was saying that LWW was sharper than me, not a comparison to you or others. If I said that, I was misunderstood. If anyone thinks LWW is an empty head, I feel they are not being honest. I think I did point him out, IMO, as having a seek and destroy attitude I do not understand. I am not a fan or anyone here, I do feel I have a friendship with many.

I have never said I have not made snide comments for years about gays. you don't have to do a search to prove that, I just disagree that they are homophobic, any more than a comedian making a joke about them or others. Gayle, I think you and I are just not capable of exchanges that are not hostile in some cases as we can't agree on what " is" is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'll not respond to your posts in the future so there can be no mistake in my stalking or harassing you. Although we almost never agree, I do appreciate your passion for the things you believe. I have and never will wish you il or ever wanted to see you banned or to stop posting? I felt I was balanced in my view of the situation here but of course, I am biased against your positions, that should not surprise you. if you thought I was "against" you on any level than mild discussion, you are wrong. I wish you only the best.

As I said before, I can only change my own behavior and was, once again, not as skilled as others at making us think more rationally.

Hondo, however poor, my intent was not to start more hostility nor a debate on LWW's intellect. it is sort of like my first wife and "We can't really talk anymore without the il will. I only worship one and he is not on this board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry if I offended a lot of folks.

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really thought I called out both sides in this thread but seemed to make both sides feel I targeted the other less.

Q, debate in a formal debate is as you say. There are, unfortunately, no such rules to an open discussion. You, Q, are as bright as they come, making good arguments in a second language as well as anyone I know. Facts are facts. However, data, as you well know, is twisted and sorted to the proponent's tilt. That is used very well for and against you.

I thought I was saying that LWW was sharper than me, not a comparison to you or others. If I said that, I was misunderstood. If anyone thinks LWW is an empty head, I feel they are not being honest. I think I did point him out, IMO, as having a seek and destroy attitude I do not understand. I am not a fan or anyone here, I do feel I have a friendship with many.

I have never said I have not made snide comments for years about gays. you don't have to do a search to prove that, I just disagree that they are homophobic, any more than a comedian making a joke about them or others.
<span style="color: #CC0000"> I posted the definition of Homophobic. Did you even bother to read it? What you just wrote, is an admission of making homophobic statements, over and over again...what do you expect others to think about it, when that is the exact demonstration, of homophobic behavior, and, BTW, they aren't funny, at all, particularly because Science has proven that these people are born homosexual....which was also linked for you, but which you ignored..

Writing those sorts of thing at a time when young teens are committing suicide for being made fun of, does not forgive ADULTS taking part in the same unkind actions, IMO.</span>

Gayle, I think you and I are just not capable of exchanges that are not hostile in some cases as we can't agree on what " is" is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'll not respond to your posts in the future so there can be no mistake in my stalking or harassing you.

<span style="color: #990000">I've never accused you, or Sack, of stalking me or harrassing me, but there has been a marked change in both your posting styles, and in fact, you have both been acting like the worst ones around here, lately, and egging them on with their slander and insults...

That is a far greater loss for me, than for you, because I had thought of you both, as being above the Steve's, Eg's and the Lww's around here.

You two were formerly, the only righties I communicated with...but don't take my word, ask the others from the left, Q, jack and Hondo, if you two haven't been joining right in with the bash fest around here. </span>

Although we almost never agree, I do appreciate your passion for the things you believe. I have and never will wish you il or ever wanted to see you banned or to stop posting? I felt I was balanced in my view of the situation here but of course, I am biased against your positions, that should not surprise you. if you thought I was "against" you on any level than mild discussion, you are wrong. I wish you only the best.

As I said before, I can only change my own behavior and was, once again, not as skilled as others at making us think more rationally.

Hondo, however poor, my intent was not to start more hostility nor a debate on LWW's intellect. it is sort of like my first wife and "We can't really talk anymore without the il will. I only worship one and he is not on this board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry if I offended a lot of folks.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">As usual, no answers to the specific questions asked....Reminds me of Sack...

"Do you think the President holds State Dinners, in his private Residence?" No answer, just more wise cracks..

You guys are really cute. You are now in Steve's category, one nasty sarcastic post after another, then look around /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif and come off like none of it was flamed up by your own posting history...

What a crock!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
11-23-2010, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual, no answers to the specific questions asked....Reminds me of Sack...

"Do you think the President holds State Dinners, in his private Residence?" No answer, just more wise cracks..

</div></div>gayle, he is basically saying he understands that the two of you cannot communicate without the discussion becoming pointless and what do you do...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual, no answers to the specific questions asked....Reminds me of Sack...

</div></div>You go ahead and attack sack sarcastically. Why can't you see your own posting style? At least Dee is basically saying sorry for my style, I am who I am and I will try to be better in the future.

For some reason, you are too good to recognize it and want to keep the attacks up. Are you going to put yourself on ignore soon?

eg8r &lt;~~~has already been acknowledged for toning down the nasty posts

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Ed,

Thanks for getting what I was saying. I have wasted my last word arguing with such nonsense. At least it will save me a lot of reading time.

sack316
11-23-2010, 04:54 PM
good call Ed, and thanks. I don't mind being called out... as long as the caller both a)refers to something I actually did and b) actually hold themselves to the same standards that they are attempting to hold me too.

And as evident in this thread and others, I don't mind admitting to my shortcomings. I definitely do get sarcastic, and occasionally even condescending. I have no problems admitting that. I only have problems when someone who does those exact same things themselves pretends to somehow be better than me by calling mine out while refusing to acknowledge their own actions.

And to G, I've been friends with you a long time... as well with Hondo, wolfie and several other lefties on here. I respect all of you. I also am friends with Ed and Steve, and respect them too... and saying I am now in their "category" or however you put it is not insulting to me at all. Although I'm sure it was an attempt at an insult on your part, which I'm sure you'd call me out on if I attempted to do so to you. But why waste my breath? You won't be able to see from yourself that anyway.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good call Ed, and thanks. I don't mind being called out... as long as the caller both a)refers to something I actually did and b) actually hold themselves to the same standards that they are attempting to hold me too.

<span style="color: #CC0000">You entered both of my threads, with sarcastic, condescending remarks, and continued on that path.....

I attempted to explain my opinion, and highlight the quoted material, which supported my opinion.

You condinued with the sarcasm, and condescending remarks.

</span> And as evident in this thread and others, I don't mind admitting to my shortcomings. I definitely do get sarcastic, and occasionally even condescending. I have no problems admitting that. I only have problems when someone who does those exact same things themselves pretends to somehow be better than me by calling mine out while refusing to acknowledge their own actions.

<span style="color: #CC0000">What am I supposed to do, Sack, when I'm telling you that you are not addressing the same incident, and that your comparison, does not apply, is a different ball of wax, and yet you continue with the sarcasm and accusations of partisanship?

You continued to use the same sarcastic accusation of blind partisanship, in both threads, in one, you continued to bring up Reid, which had absolutely nothing to do with my post, about an entirely different dinner, different protocol....when in fact, you were wrong.

The two dinner invitations, do call for entirely different protocol...as I told you. Also told you that even Scarborough said, it was an insult to the office of the Presidency, as others did as well.

I would have thought that you would have known that a State Dinner, is to honor the Head of another STATE, as in another Country, not a policy meeting, including a dinner in the President's private quarters, but you would not accept what I was telling you, and still do not.

</span>

And to G, I've been friends with you a long time... as well with Hondo, wolfie and several other lefties on here. I respect all of you. I also am friends with Ed and Steve, and respect them too... and saying I am now in their "category" or however you put it is not insulting to me at all. Although I'm sure it was an attempt at an insult on your part, which I'm sure you'd call me out on if I attempted to do so to you. But why waste my breath? You won't be able to see from yourself that anyway.

Sack </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">That's fine, I am the ONLY person, on this forum, who insults people. I just stalk and stalk, with insults and condescending attacks, and nitpicking, and stalk STeve, LWW, SEv, attack their personal lives, their voice, their state of health, while these poor other little waifes are subject o my staking, as your favorite people ask me to pleae stay away.

None of those whom you admire, do what I do. It's ALL ME.

Dee doesn't post ridicule over and over about Gays.

Dee doesn't post anything, ever, just to dig at me.

Lww didn't come over here ragging that he was coming after Gayle.

Ed doesn't ever say a single nasty thing to me, it's all only me.

The rest of you are just pure innocence personified.

Good bye, and good luck.

G. </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Our Exchanges...early on in the thread...

</span>

Quote:
but that Boehner has declined because he already has plans to be back home in Ohio for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Quote:
...And this time around, Reid will also be sitting out the dinner. He will be home in Nevada, his office said.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0911/boehner_snubs_wh_state_dinner_invite.html

Sack

Good job cherry picking, Sack, but my post has absolutely NOTHING to do with someone turning down a State Dinner invitation.

Nice try.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, it's not cherry picking. Reid will also be passing on dinner, apparently for the second time (2007 and this year. thanks for quoting the whole article, I had missed that the first go around).

Why not the same standard? Boehner will not be there because he has plans to be at home. Reid will not be there because he will be at home.

What's the difference between the two?

Sack [/quote]

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Sack,

What were we thinking? Think about what both sides of the House and Senate face come January!

Welcome to the Axis of Evil.

Hey, let's meet at the Montgomery Airport this weekend demanding to be groped! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
11-23-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD (AGAIN!)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the President Of The United States, invites you to come to the White House, for dinner, you re-arrange your plans, and Accept the invitation.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's fine, I am the ONLY person, on this forum, who insults people. I just stalk and stalk, with insults and condescending attacks, and nitpicking, and stalking when peopole ask me to stay away.

Good bye, and goold luck.

G. </div></div>

Far from it... you're definitely not the only one. Actually can't think of a single person on here who is not guilty of this at some point or another repeatedly. But you shouldn't be the one throwing stones, either.

Sack

sack316
11-23-2010, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack,

What were we thinking? Think about what both sides of the House and Senate face come January!

Welcome to the Axis of Evil.

Hey, let's meet at the Montgomery Airport this weekend demanding to be groped! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
</div></div>

Sounds like a plan to me!

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD (AGAIN!)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the President Of The United States, invites you to come to the White House, for dinner, you re-arrange your plans, and Accept the invitation.</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">The President does not invite people to come to State DInners, The president, and the First Lady, send the invitation.

Regrets to come to a State Dinner, are not considered in bad taste, nor are they considered disrespectful of the Office Of the Presidency.

A private request,l directly from the president, for the traditional policy meeting, usualy followed by a dinner, with the leaders of both parties, is totally different.

Perhaps, just perhaps, if your intention had not been foremost, to ridicule me, you might have gotten what I continued to explain to you.

It honestly never occured to me, that you didn't hear about this on your own. Never occured to me, that you would think that I would lie about what I was telling you.

Never occured to me that you would think, that the President could hold a State Dinner, in his private residence.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's fine, I am the ONLY person, on this forum, who insults people. I just stalk and stalk, with insults and condescending attacks, and nitpicking, and stalking when people ask me to stay away.

Good bye, and good luck.

G. </div></div>

Far from it... you're definitely not the only one. Actually can't think of a single person on here who is not guilty of this at some point or another repeatedly. But you shouldn't be the one throwing stones, either.

Sack

</div></div>

Generally speaking, I put people on ignore when I see that they are not worth my time.

I never did that to you, or Dee, and I have always said, I'd far prefer to communicate with Ed, if he could do so, without the constant insults, because he does on occasion, display some appreciaion for being fair, but I never know which Ed I'm going to be dealing withk, and the other Ed, is a royal pain.

That's why I've made so many attempts, over the years, to give him another chance, to communicate with me, and do so cordially.

I have done my very best, to avoid those who ONLY respond to my posts, with sarcasm, personal insults, and condescending remarks.

As I stated, lately, both you and Dee, have been at me non stop...it's differrent, to ask questions, to attempt to communicate, to seek to have some meeting of the minds, than it is to go straight to google, to find something, unrelated, and use it to throw an entire thread....off subject, away from the discussion at hand.

Frankly, I'm fed up with this place, ayway, annd seriously doubt I will stay around here anny more...so you righties will only have to get rid of Hondo, and Q, and Wolf...and you'll have it all to yourselves, just As Steve, and LWW, have worked so hard to achieve....

G.

sack316
11-23-2010, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
As I stated, lately, both you and Dee, have been at me non stop...
</div></div>

For the record, I stopped. It was you who then chose to, in at least two threads, comment that Sack had backed out of the thread.

So which is it? Don't come questioning Gayle... because if I do I'm "at you", but will then be talked about as if I just cut and ran? Or do some questioning Gayle, in which case I am after you or something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm done. Carry on, fellas.
</div></div>

That lasted ALMOST an hour.

On a side note... if it is different dinners, then is the other an official dinner then? Is that the difference? (serious question there...)

Sack

eg8r
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
New TSA advertisment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPpiMdl8YTI

The TSA, It's Our Business to Touch Yours!!!

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's fine, I am the ONLY person, on this forum, who insults people. I just stalk and stalk, with insults and condescending attacks, and nitpicking, and stalk STeve, LWW, SEv, attack their personal lives, their voice, their state of health, while these poor other little waifes are subject o my staking, as your favorite people ask me to pleae stay away.

</div></div>Actually you weren't paying very much attention, but that seems to happen when your pity party starts. I think most here have admitted to their short-comings, but all you have done was attack, attack, attack. We have been waiting for your post, where you say, yep, I am guilty also, let's all try harder. It never came, you just chimed in with more sarcasm.

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 08:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never did that to you, or Dee, and I have always said, I'd far prefer to communicate with Ed, if he could do so, without the constant insults, because he does on occasion, display some appreciaion for being fair, but I never know which Ed I'm going to be dealing withk, and the other Ed, is a royal pain.

</div></div>Wow, you are kinder than my wife this evening. LOL, I was not sure which one was going to show up either and it was not the fun one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
11-23-2010, 08:55 PM
You didn't offend. We're juast offering an honest response.

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't offend. We're juast offering an honest response. </div></div>

Thanks! Are we on for a game of one hole in the AZ Room at Derby City?

I can't wait until January. I hope you make it there.

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

For the record, I stopped. It was you who then chose to, in at least two threads, comment that Sack had backed out of the thread.

So which is it? Don't come questioning Gayle... because if I do I'm "at you", but will then be talked about as if I just cut and ran? Or do some questioning Gayle, in which case I am after you or something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm done. Carry on, fellas.
</div></div>

On a side note... if it is different dinners, then is the other an official dinner then? Is that the difference? (serious question there...)

Sack

</div></div>

You must be kidding? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Qtec
11-24-2010, 02:30 AM
Deeman, lighten up my friend. I don't feel targeted and its impossible for anyone here to offend me. Problems arise on forums when people start to take it serious and personal.
I have worked in Casinos, bars and pool halls all my life, so abuse is like water off a duck's back to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have never said I have not made snide comments for years about gays.</div></div>

I don't care either way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although we almost never agree, I do appreciate your passion for the things you believe. I have and never will wish you il or ever wanted to see you banned or to stop posting? I felt I was balanced in my view of the situation here but of course, I am biased against your positions, that should not surprise you. if you thought I was "against" you on any level than mild discussion, you are wrong. I wish you only the best. </div></div>

Deeman, lighten the F--K up man. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

this will make you laugh...strong language (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7REBlbNISns&feature=related)

the real Chopper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopper_Read)

Again, no offence taken.

Sleep.

Q.........take care.

Qtec
11-24-2010, 06:19 AM
You decide. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN desperate posts by the cabal ... all posting feverishly in an attempt to convince each other that they care the least about posting about my posts.

This is more fun than <span style='font-size: 14pt'>watching a monkey try to tackle a greased pig</span> at the Maryland State Fair.

LWW </div></div>

Very highbrow.

Q

LWW
11-24-2010, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My friend, I'd rather leave the forum, than offend you. </div></div>

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Also, if you will, I'd like to mention that I often praise Republicans, which is something that people like Jennings, and LWW, NEVER do as far as I know.

G.</div></div>

So which is it ... I never praise R's or I always praise R's?

Or is this simply more doublethink from you?

LWW

hondo
11-24-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't offend. We're juast offering an honest response. </div></div>

Thanks! Are we on for a game of one hole in the AZ Room at Derby City?

I can't wait until January. I hope you make it there. </div></div>

I hope to be there. Not quite sure how to be part of AZ room since I can't get on AZ.

LWW
11-24-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW twists everything, all the time, and claims victory in a debate, after having made absolutely no viable point whatsoever. Much like he continues to insist that I read his posts,as does his parrot, Steve, and Ed has done so, as well,....which I do not do, I know that every single post from them will include a personal insult, to they remain on ignore, for the vast majority of time..

G.</div></div>

1 - How do you know this if you never read me? (BTW ... the above quote betrays you on this.)

2 - Why can't you ever cite an example of this twisting?

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been on <s>accasion</s> occasion, <s>ctirical</s> critical of President Obama, for example, his decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan. I dont agree, but think the mess was left to him, and he is doing the best he can...

I have criticised Nancy Pelosi, for taking impeachment off the table. I have both praised General <s>patreaus</s> Petraeus, when I thought he was right, and honorable, and <s>criticised</s> criticized him when I saw him fold on his own principles. Same thing with Powell.

Naturally, since I agree with Democratic policies, and find religious fundamentalism, one of our <s>greates</s> greatest threats to the Separation Of church and state, while finding Republican policies, personally offensive to my values, and against the best interests of our country, our principles of personal freedom, liberty, and the right to the pursuit of happiness, and privacy, I won't vote Republican, EVER.

G.</div></div>

Still befuddled by a system which tells you when a word is misspelled?

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as I believe, and still see on a daily <s>bases</s> <u>basis</u>, that Republicans only care about power, money, the rich, and protecting those who pollute the planet, which is probably my most important concern about the future.

<s>Republiocans</s> Republicans represent <s>non e</s> none of my personal values. Why would I even consider voting for one of them, when I find their behavior absolutely repulsive.

G.</div></div>

I guess you are.

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't pretend, though, not to be partisan...as the RW radicals on here do. I am proud to be a Liberal, and a <s>Democrtic</s> democratic, as I have watched them defend the <s>leat</s> least among us, the Middle Class, and address our pressing problems, which are usually handed off for them to solve, aFTER Republicans have made a colossal mess of everything..

I don't think one can claim to be looking for wisdom, while singling out certain people to ridicule...and praising those others who wear his shirt....yet are also among the most offensive, insulting, posters here, and the most illogical. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.</div></div>

1 - You aren't a liberal, you are a statist.

2 - You are again contradicting your own post ... do I always go with the R's or do I never go with the R's?

LWW

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My friend, I'd rather leave the forum, than offend you. </div></div>

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

LWW </div></div>

Me too. I'd rather leave this forum than offend you and jennings.

I'm not gay(sorry), but I luv youse guyz.

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW twists everything, all the time, and claims victory in a debate, after having made absolutely no viable point whatsoever. Much like he continues to insist that I read his posts,as does his parrot, Steve, and Ed has done so, as well,....which I do not do, I know that every single post from them will include a personal insult, to they remain on ignore, for the vast majority of time..

G.</div></div>

1 - How do you know this if you never read me? (BTW ... the above quote betrays you on this.)

LWW </div></div>

Why must you always shadow post and taunt that nice lady?
Have you not a shred of common decency in you? SHEESH!

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Where were the grammar police when jennings and that vile little pseudo-black Bible thumper Johnny D. were butchering the English language?

Your display of hypocracy, er, hipocrisy, er, hypocrisy,whatever,
is disgusting.

hondo
11-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Tell her, lww. You are a neo-con, libertarian tea partier who inadvertantly spent 8 years passionately defending Bush and the Republican Party.
And please omit the nasty little tidbit that Chefjeff constantly calls YOU a statist. LMFAO! What a card!

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">No. That wasn't what happened. The point is, if I'm telling you right off, that you are referencing
a totally different dinner, and protocol, stop with the buddy boy condescention between yourself, and Deeman, long enough to get it straight what I am trying to explain to you.

I can't have misunderstood my own post...obviously, you were the one who didn't get it, not me, I wrote it. I knew which dinner I had addressed. I knew the differenct in the message Republicans sent, when they blew off the Presidents PERSONAL INVITAATION, and no, you don't blow the President off, when he extends the traditional after election, policy planning dinner, and it is entirely different than Reid sending regrest for a STATE DINNER. I gave you a link to an op-ed, did you read it? It also stated that blowing off that invitation, was an insult to The Office Of The Presidency, but STILL, you continued with your condescention, you and Deeman.

This, I tried to tell you from the start, but maybe you were too busy sharing your condescending bash Gayle session with Deeman, to GET IT. It that possible?</span>
</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">So what! Who cares? It's not my fault you can't understand what I write, and continue to ask for an explanation....

"Two different dinners" as I told you from the getgo. Why was that sentence so hard for you to get????</span>

Sack

</div></div>

You must be kidding? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's fine, I am the ONLY person, on this forum, who insults people. I just stalk and stalk, with insults and condescending attacks, and nitpicking, and stalk STeve, LWW, SEv, attack their personal lives, their voice, their state of health, while these poor other little waifes are subject o my staking, as your favorite people ask me to pleae stay away.

</div></div>Actually you weren't paying very much attention, but that seems to happen when your pity party starts. I think most here have admitted to their short-comings, but all you have done was attack, attack, attack. We have been waiting for your post, where you say, yep, I am guilty also, let's all try harder. It never came, you just chimed in with more sarcasm.

eg8r </div></div>

I've written those sorts of posts in the past, Ed. The fact that you didn't pay attention, does not make your accusation, True.

I've never denied being just as bad at loosing my patience with attacks. he idfference, as I see it, as that you guys take it as a personal insulte, when I am critical of Republicans, make fun of them, ridicule people who are in the PUBLIC EYE, which all of you do as well.

Yet the stalkers accuse me of hate, AS they are in the act of displaying it, themselves, on a personal level...

They say worse things about me, personally, than I say about their beloved Republicans, as do you...and BTW, you usally start it up, not me.

Sack started it up in several of my last thread, although he won't admit it.

Dee does it all the time lately. He won't admit targeting me, either.

Do I target Dee, when he is making HOMOPHOBIC statements? Yes, I definitely do that. I believe it is irresponsible, and mean, to bash people for something they have no pwer over, and I will speak out against that, whenever I see it. It's wrong, and it's mean.

I never claimed omnipotence, I leave that to Steve, and LWW, who are the most offensive cyberstalking attackers on this forum.

G.
G.

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW twists everything, all the time, and claims victory in a debate, after having made absolutely no viable point whatsoever. Much like he continues to insist that I read his posts,as does his parrot, Steve, and Ed has done so, as well,....which I do not do, I know that every single post from them will include a personal insult, to they remain on ignore, for the vast majority of time..

G.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Why must you always shadow post and taunt that nice lady?
Have you not a shred of common decency in you? SHEESH! </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">No, he doesn't, he is about twisting the truth, and that's all he is about.

This is a good example. He ignores the fact that I have to see what others quote from him.

when I see his name, or Steve's under my posts, I do not read them EVER.

Why would I?

I have no respcet for either of these juveniles. Both have gone far beyond anything anyone else has ever done on here,as far as being crude and rude.

I find themn both, Repulsive. Hence, I keep them both on TOTAL IGNORE!!!!

IMO, they have ruined the forum. Have you ever heard STeve admit that he salks me continuously?

Do you not find it absurd, for HIM, of all people, to write anything about anyone being obsessed?

He's a joke!

G.</span>

eg8r
11-24-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've written those sorts of posts in the past, Ed. The fact that you didn't pay attention, does not make your accusation, True.

</div></div>Which accusation are you referring to? Where I say you are attacking?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never denied being just as bad at loosing my patience with attacks. he idfference, as I see it, as that you guys take it as a personal insulte, when I am critical of Republicans, make fun of them, ridicule people who are in the PUBLIC EYE, which all of you do as well.

</div></div>All your posts are generalities. You say Republicans, not Republican politicians or anything specific. You generalize which is what probably is the cause. Take the dinner invite as an example. You were very general in your first post which is what forced that thread to go where it did.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They say worse things about me, personally, than I say about their beloved Republicans, as do you...and BTW, you usally start it up, not me.

</div></div>Just because you say it does not make your accusation true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack started it up in several of my last thread, although he won't admit it.

</div></div>But it was all your fault. If you had said in the beginning that it is rude to turn down a special dinner invitation by the President to his house for a small get together to discuss policy then there would have been no question that you were referring to something different. But you did not do that. You just said that any time the President asks you drop all your doing and wait at his feet for further instruction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee does it all the time lately. He won't admit targeting me, either.

</div></div>This is a victim mentality. You are posting and they are responding. None of your cohorts are posting other than q and both guys are responding to q also. q isn't complaining about being stalked though. That is the point of a discussion forum. You post something and expect a response.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I target Dee, when he is making HOMOPHOBIC statements? Yes, I definitely do that. I believe it is irresponsible, and mean, to bash people for something they have no pwer over, and I will speak out against that, whenever I see it. It's wrong, and it's mean.</div></div>So what you are saying is that Dee's attempt at comedy is wrong and mean but for a comedian it is perfectly fine? We have never seen you chastise any comedians for doing the same thing. Also, why is it not ok for Dee to talk about those people who cannot defend themselves but it is OK for you to talk about people when they can't defend themselves?

This entire thread was started by Dee to simply say(paraphrased), "hey, I have taken a step back to look at our board and don't really like what has happened and where it is still headed. I have done my part to help that along and I don't like that at all so hopefully I can do my part to help change it."

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've written those sorts of posts in the past, Ed. The fact that you didn't pay attention, does not make your accusation, True.

</div></div>Which accusation are you referring to? Where I say you are attacking?

LOL, hard to keep up with all of them?

That i don't admit to taking part in some of the nastiness around here. I've never denied that. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never denied being just as bad at loosing my patience with attacks. The difference, as I see it, is that you guys take it as a personal insult, when I am critical of Republicans, make fun of them, and ridicule people who are in the PUBLIC EYE, which all of you do as well.

</div></div>All your posts are generalities. You say Republicans, not Republican politicians or anything specific.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> That is not ture, either, I've written before, many times, that when I speak about Republilcans, I am talking about Republican Representatives. Many times. who the hell do you think I'm talking about, when I write, The Republicans???? </span>

You generalize which is what probably is the cause. Take the dinner invite as an example. You were very general in your first post which is what forced that thread to go where it did.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I immediately made the point, thas they were two different dinners, apples and oranges, Sack didn't believe me, and he and Deeman went right into their usual, Gayloe bashing, accusations of partisanship. I didn't force anything anywhere...bad word choice on your part, IMO. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They say worse things about me, personally, than I say about their beloved Republicans, as do you...and BTW, you usally start it up, not me.

</div></div>Just because you say it does not make your accusation true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack started it up in several of my last threads, although he won't admit it.

</div></div>But it was all your fault. If you had said in the beginning that it is rude to turn down a special dinner invitation by the President to his house for a small get together to discuss policy then there would have been no question that you were referring to something different. But you did not do that. You just said that any time the President asks you drop all your doing and wait at his feet for further instruction.

My point, is that even after I corrected, as well as I could, the misunderstanding, the ridicule, and ocndescention, continues, between Sack and Deeman....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee does it all the time lately. He won't admit targeting me, either.

</div></div>This is a victim mentality. You are posting and they are responding. None of your cohorts are posting other than q and both guys are responding to q also. q isn't complaining about being stalked though. That is the point of a discussion forum. You post something and expect a response.

ARe you actually going to try to tell me that what I get from the stalkers on this forum, equals their same M.O. when posting with Q?

Look Ed, that is simply not the case. The viciousness and filth, that Steve, Sev, and LWW, have written about me on this forum, is legandary.

About that, I will not budge. You are one of the worst. YOu are being ignore, yet you have a history of salking me, and thrwoing out vicious attacks. Don't want to admit it? It's true, and tell me, is that the way to treat someone, when they have had to put you on ignore, to avoid thrwoing nasty stuff right back in your face?

I do my share, to avoid more nastiness on the forum, by putting people who are constantly nasty, on ignore....that's the best I can do under the circumstances.

Pointing that out, does not make me a victim.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I target Dee, when he is making HOMOPHOBIC statements? Yes, I definitely do that. I believe it is irresponsible, and mean, to bash people for something they have no pwer over, and I will speak out against that, whenever I see it. It's wrong, and it's mean.</div></div>So what you are saying is that Dee's attempt at comedy is wrong and mean but for a comedian it is perfectly fine? We have never seen you chastise any comedians for doing the same thing. Also, why is it not ok for Dee to talk about those people who cannot defend themselves but it is OK for you to talk about people when they can't defend themselves?

This entire thread was started by Dee to simply say(paraphrased), "hey, I have taken a step back to look at our board and don't really like what has happened and where it is still headed. I have done my part to help that along and I don't like that at all so hopefully I can do my part to help change it."

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO!!!! That's not what I read. Anyway, who are you to try to accuse anyone of failing to own up, when you still refuse to acknowledge your many lies about Valarie Plame????

eg8r
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ARe you actually going to try to tell me that what I get from the stalkers on this forum, equals their same M.O. when posting with Q?

</div></div>Absolutely. He is just thick-skinned and recognizes that he is on a public forum and when he posts he will get responses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO!!!! That's not what I read. Anyway, who are you to try to accuse anyone of failing to own up, when you still refuse to acknowledge your many lies about Valarie Plame????
</div></div>I don't see a need of injecting myself into a discussion that is clearly not about me. If we are discussing your short-comings then I don't need to talk about myself. It is you who changes the subject matter when you know you are wrong. Talking about the secretary now is proof. The beauty about Plame is that my position has already been stated and every time you bring it up it makes you look more and more foolish and further proves my reasoning for saying what I say.

eg8r

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[I've never denied being just as bad at loosing my patience with attacks. he idfference, as I see it, as that you guys take it as a personal insulte, when I am critical of Republicans, make fun of them, ridicule people who are in the PUBLIC EYE, which all of you do as well.

G. </div></div>

So ridiculing someone who makes their living teaching people to play pool is alright in your mind, as long as you don't mention any names? Forget the fact that there is only one person on this part of the forum who makes a living teaching pool.

Poor poor misunderstood Gayle!!!!!! She trys to be so nice, and everybody continues to pick on her. She doesn't make personal attacks, insults or threats against anyone!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Have you ever heard STeve admit that he salks me continuously?

</div></div>

You've also never heard him admit that he is monitoring what anyone else is doing online. You, however, have admitted to exactly that by admitting that you watch everyone to see if they are hitting the notify button!

Pot...meet Kettle!!!!!!

Steve

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Have you ever heard STeve admit that he salks me continuously?

</div></div>

You've also never heard him admit that he is monitoring what anyone else is doing online. You, however, have admitted to exactly that by admitting that you watch everyone to see if they are hitting the notify button!

Pot...meet Kettle!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

If we could ever get just one shred of honesty from you or lww, I would be overjoyed.
At least admit you are a stalker, jennings.
Everybody knows it anyway.
Trust me, we wouldn't think any less of you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Have you ever heard STeve admit that he salks me continuously?

</div></div>

Pot...meet Kettle!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

If we could ever get just one shred of honesty from you or lww, I would be overjoyed.
Trust me, we wouldn't think any less of you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I think you are the one that is failing to recognize the truth. Gayle admits she keeps track of what other posters are doing when they are on the forum. She is also the only regular poster who stays invisible while doing it.

I think that looks a whole lot more like stalking than anyone posting comments on various threads. Isn't that, after all, the whole purpose of a public forum. People post things, other people respond.

So who is the stalker? The one who posts on the forum, or the one who sneaks around monitoring what other people are doing????

Steve

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:18 PM
They say worse things about me, personally, than I say about their beloved Republicans, as do you...and BTW, you usally start it up, not me.

Sack started it up in several of my last thread, although he won't admit it.
</div></div>

Show me what you consider a "personal attack" (on you personally) that I've posted and I'll gladly apologize. We differ greatly on our politics and perceptions, but on a personal level I have always been one of your biggest defenders on here... and you know that.

Now, if I happened to say something the wrong way and/or you took something the wrong way, I will absolutely apologize (as I have in the past). I've flipped through quickly here to try to see, but cannot find anything derogatory I have said against you on a personal level. You obviously have something specific in mind I said or did, so if you would kindly point that out to me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sack

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...he and Deeman went right into their usual, Gayloe bashing, accusations of partisanship.</div></div>

How are accusations of partisanship, when you have freely admitted your partisanship on several occasions lately, Gayle bashing?

That would be like me speaking in several threads about shots I have trouble with due to my short stature. If you later reply that my short stature may be an issue elsewhere, it would hardly be reasonable of me to accuse you of "bashing" me for my shortness... as my shortness may well be the issue.

You often imply (and flat out say) that myself and others are 'blinded' by our partisanship... which is a reasonable challenge to many comments that are made, no doubt about it. Why is it that you, who also freely admits your own partisanship, cannot accept that same challenge when it is in your direction?

Sack

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Sack,

The definition of bashing and personal attacks have certainly evolved these days, wouldn't you say? If you do not agree, you obviously are making a personal attack.

When will you get this? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When will you get this? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Pretty harsh there Deeman... I feel like your yelling at me there. And probably implying I am a jerk. I wish you would just admit you are attacking me there.

Sack

p.s. my psychic skills are kicking in, and I predict this brief exchange of ours, although done in jest, will be quoted as "evidence" of our picking.

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 04:48 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack,

I fess up. I almost hit the notify whoever button but knew you were wise to me! I know the therapy costs will be staggering but in time, we can get off each other's ignore but pester list! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:54 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif oh we are in trouble now mister. Shame my prior reasonable post will be ignored now I'm sure, as this will surely take precedent.

Sack

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...he and Deeman went right into their usual, Gayloe bashing, accusations of partisanship.</div></div>

How are accusations of partisanship, when you have freely admitted your partisanship on several occasions lately, Gayle bashing?

That would be like me speaking in several threads about shots I have trouble with due to my short stature. If you later reply that my short stature may be an issue elsewhere, it would hardly be reasonable of me to accuse you of "bashing" me for my shortness... as my shortness may well be the issue.

You often imply (and flat out say) that myself and others are 'blinded' by our partisanship... which is a reasonable challenge to many comments that are made, no doubt about it. Why is it that you, who also freely admits your own partisanship, cannot accept that same challenge when it is in your direction?

Sack </div></div>

Being a leftist partisan is quite alright.
But agreeing with anyone on the right at any time is a sim punishable by all-out attack!

Remember the primary rule D = correct R = Wrong.

Steve

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 06:18 PM
You know, one thing she is right about is that I am often just a shoot and run off sort of poster. If I had to do the research some of you do or even the Google searches I'd cry uncle right away! I see name calling by any of us as a weakness in an argument but, in truth, I am not often willing to do the research to back up my statements, that is obvious. I used to think it was as I was busy, often, just taking time between e-mails at work or letting it sit in the corner of my monitor only getting my attention a few times a day. Now that I am not burdened by work, I am understanding that it is just that I am lazy!

So, I am trying to be better, believe it or not the reason I started this thread, not about deep research but about my parting hostility. Quickly, it became a "Who shot John?" for both sides. My mistake, as usual was under or over explaining my reasoning or, at least, trying ton use examples from both sides.

The thing I had hoped we might have serious discussions on issues that could be discussed and not immediately attacked.

I read something really interesting in USA Today yesterday and would love to bring it up. If I could do so and have someone ask, why is that? Or why do you think that is important? It might be worthwhile, but assumptions would be made and names called from either side. Instead of discussion and, perhaps, a better understanding for me, I'll defend myself or just ignore responses.

I wish it were different, we were different, I was different but we are not.

As I said, all I can do is try to do better.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...he and Deeman went right into their usual, Gayloe bashing, accusations of partisanship.</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Suffice it to say, one can be partisan, without posting untruths.

I don't just jump on here and post lies, Sack.

If you had trusted that I knew what I was writing about, as regards the invitation, instead of immnediately assuming that ONLY my partisan views, were at work, then I think the communication between us may have taken a different turn.

Our whole stand off about the palin wild animal situation, was much the same.

I took statements straight from the man's quotes, you took other statements, different from mine, and added some from another source. In fact, both stated criticims, and also stated more liberal views about the situation, but I have an opinion, for which I cannot provide a link. But I wasn't just pulling the accusations of Palin, out of thin air. They were there, in the first man's quotes, and also the statement he made, that he wouldn'r disagree with those who would say, that it is never a good idea to fish in a boat, near fishing bears.

IMO, that thread all came down to whether or not it can be predicted, what a wild animal is going to do, and what a good parent would do, given that set of curcumstances.

IMO, the Palins, were negligent, and very much so. Fishing experiences of the past, formerly doing so near fishing bears, still won't prevent a bear attack.

Nothing can insuure a parent, what a wild animal will do, imo, and taking that chance, is negligent, IMO, they were flirting with danger....for the camera, which I would have had no problems with, at all, if they hadn't had those children with them. that changes all of it, IMO.

People on the side lines, don't count either. If an attack happens, it happens too fast to prevent serious, even fatal, injuries.

You don't agree.

That's when we should agree, to disagree, instead of resorting to ricidule, IMO.

I will do my best, to improve our communications, and if I wasn't clear about the Dinner, I apologize, but it doesn't inspire me to apologize, while I'm being riduculed....

I expect you to believe me when I try to point out to you that we aren't talking about the same thing, such as regarding the dinner confusion....instead of just trying to chalk my entire post up to just some twisted bi-partisan lie? I don't make things up around here. I do expect some credit for generally posting factual information, not just partisan, twisted material.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ARe you actually going to try to tell me that what I get from the stalkers on this forum, equals their same M.O. when posting with Q?

</div></div>Absolutely. He is just thick-skinned and recognizes that he is on a public forum and when he posts he will get responses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO!!!! That's not what I read. Anyway, who are you to try to accuse anyone of failing to own up, when you still refuse to acknowledge your many lies about Valarie Plame????
</div></div>I don't see a need of injecting myself into a discussion that is clearly not about me. If we are discussing your short-comings then I don't need to talk about myself. It is you who changes the subject matter when you know you are wrong. Talking about the secretary now is proof. The beauty about Plame is that my position has already been stated and every time you bring it up it makes you look more and more foolish and further proves my reasoning for saying what I say.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! what a colossal twist that was!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Have you ever heard STeve admit that he salks me continuously?

</div></div>

Pot...meet Kettle!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

Trust me, we wouldn't think any less of you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL, another non denial, denial, by the Teach, I see...

Hey, here is all I have to say about this guy.

First of all, he obiouvsly doesn't realize how this site works, proven by his statement, and I[m not abut to teach him where he is wrong, either.

Secondly, I don't have to spend my time watching who is where, I just know how he operates...and LWW, as well, and neither of them admits to having notified the moderator, to get people banned, when I know they did.

For one thing, We ALL SAW, Steve, that one time, Post a thread, to draw the attention of the moderator, to see that wolf was back posting under a different name, and then he tried to wiggle out of it, with an absolutely ridiculous, claim, that he was just welcoming Wolf, or letting us all know he was back, LMAO or some such lie.

Steve notified the moderator, when I was quoting his horrible statement, about women, we all know what the statement was.

I believe the forum, would be a far better place for all of us, if stalkers, would stop, when other members ask them to do so.

Lww, and Steve, are the only two people on this forum about whom I will make no exceptions. I want nothing to do with either of them EVER.

I find them both beyond rude, and to the point of irrationally full of hatred, for me, personally. they have each said and done things which IMO, prove that.

I like everyone here, but these two people, and on a different note, when those from over on AZB, come over here specifically to bash and target we Liberals, the few of us that are left, I just ignore...

I know for a fact, what Steve, did, and he can deny it till the cows come in, he has had both Wolf and I banned, in the past, and so has LWW.

End of story, as far as I'm concerned, We all know they both stalk me non stop.
I couldn't care less what their views are, on any subject, ever.

I don't find that sort of stalking, a rational thing for anyone to do. I think they have problems enough, that it is in my best interest, to avoid them both, hence, that is what I do.

I would never feel that way about Sack, or Dee, even though we have our little arguments....neither of them is ever irrational.

I know damned well, neither of them would ever create a gravestone intended to be mine, for example. That's a sick thing for a person to even think about doing.

They will STAY on ignore, forever...IMO, they are both bad news.

Ed, can be rude, but he does not display irrational behavior. I don't really worry about Ed. He just wares me out, because his comparisons, don't make any sense to me...annd I think issues get so convoluted, that it takes too much time and effort for me to communicate with him.

You, my friend, are a peach of a man. Nothing anyone would ever say to me about you, Wolf, or Sack and Dee, would change my mind about all of you being sterling people in your actions, and behavior.

Also, I think when a lady requests that a man stay away, a gentleman, would do so.

A person with some problems, would get even worse. I'd really like the forum better, if people wouldn't quote them inside one of my own threads....That's the only time I see what they write.

G.

hondo
11-25-2010, 07:01 AM
Thank you for the kind words.
What I find amusing and creepy about jennings is how he is constantly implying that we are about to get the boot but is careful to not say that he is pushing for that action himself.

sack316
11-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks you for the well thought out and rational response to me.

I will accept your sentiment of just having to agree to disagree on the topic(s) mentioned here, and will join you in an attempt to do better from now on in how we go about discussing things.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for the kind words.
What I find amusing and creepy about jennings is how he is constantly implying that we are about to get the boot but is careful to not say that he is pushing for that action himself. </div></div>

Yep, it's like a threat, then someone always vanishes....

G.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks you for the well thought out and rational response to me.

I will accept your sentiment of just having to agree to disagree on the topic(s) mentioned here, and will join you in an attempt to do better from now on in how we go about discussing things.

Sack </div></div>

Thanks, Sack,
I'll always be your friend. I'm very sorry if I didn't behave well. I respect both you, and Dee, and know you are both good people.

Have a great day...you really are a good guy.

G.