PDA

View Full Version : Childress is gone

eg8r
11-22-2010, 07:33 PM
So who is surprised it took this long? Who is surprised it happened at all? Who is surprised they did not send Favre with him?

eg8r

Deeman3
11-22-2010, 08:21 PM
I think Bret Farve should gracefully retire if that is still possible!

sack316
11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
I think they were trying to give both the benefit of the doubt since there have been some key injuries all season. But now they are about as close to full strength as they are going to be, and still no production.

I wish Favre had hung it up after his awesome year last season, and went out with the status he deserves.

Will be interesting if Philly (for whatever reason) doesn't do what they gotta do to keep Vick. Could you imagine Vick in Minnesota surrounded by AP, Rice, Harvin, etc?

One other question to add... are the Cowboys "for real" now simply by dumping Phillips? Wade's gone, Romo is hurt... and yet they've won their last 2 games now!

Sack--- likes it best when the Cowboys suck

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:02 AM
I wish Favre had hung it up also. This year is an absolute mess and that does not even include the hottie Jenn Sterger snafu.

If Philly doesn't retain Vick, it would be awesome to see him in Minnesota. Man, on paper, that would be a tough offense to account for. Too many weapons.

I don't care about the Cowboys at all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Phillips should have been gone long ago. I almost wonder if the players were playing down to get rid of him? I guess time will tell. If the Cowboys turn things around then one would have to wonder if it was the coach or the players.

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:06 AM
LOL, he is going to stumble into it with all bones broken and pics of his wee-wee sent to Jenn Sterger floating around the net. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r