PDA

View Full Version : Bieber wins!!!

eg8r
11-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Is that not the most stomach turning sentence uttered in the past 24 hours? My goodness how pathetic is mainstream music when it is won by Justin Bieber. I walked into the room while my wife was watching and I heard one of the performers of the year was Justin. I thought, what the heck has Justin Timberlake done this year? Nope it was Bieber. I had to throw up when he won.

Also, NKOTBSB is a joke. They sucked last night (no pun intended). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
11-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Hey buddy... say anything else you want about Beiber... but that little chick can sing her ass off! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

But seriously look what he was up against too. IIRC, Eminem was the only person up for artist of the year that I can even consider musical talent on his/her own merits. Well, maybe Katy Perry too...just cuz of her California Girls video /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Deeman3
11-22-2010, 10:49 PM
I know it shows the ooh guy in me but music these days seems to really suck. There must be some good new music out there but I sure don't hear it now. The last group I liked was Train.

hondo
11-23-2010, 07:19 AM
I pretty much agree, Dee.
And , for those of us who like country music, it's even worse.

Taylor Swift, Rascall Flatts, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, YECCH!!!

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Artist of the year was lacking big time. I don't even know who Ke$ha is and I don't consider Katy Perry an "artist" even though her controvery has plummeted her to the top. Bieber, that is just horrible.

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Pandora is my favorite app. I can listen to a great mix and none of it has to include music from 2000 forward. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Whatever happened to the guitar solos in music?

eg8r

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Oh yuck, don't even get started on Country Music. Taylor Swift is also horrible. After hearing her live I am convinced that there is so much "intonation-mixing" on her CDs that it is almost a different person singing. She is as bad as Avril Lavigne.

eg8r

hondo
11-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Worse! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
11-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Her singing live was a train wreck.

eg8r