Qtec
11-23-2010, 02:02 AM
Why?

Q

LWW
11-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Fascist would be more accurate.

Why?

The simple answer is because he's an idiot.

The to the point answer is because he follows the economic policies of Marx, Mussolini, and Hitler.

GM/CHRYSLER is a perfect example. The state doesn't need to own them at this point. They have proven that the "CAPITALISM" behind the companies is a de facto fraud being that the state has shown it can fire a CEO elected by shareholders ... it can void US law and leave the secured debtors twisting in the wind ... and it can void the franchise/distribution rights of dealers that do not support the regime and then award those areas as a reward to regime supporters.

LWW

Qtec
11-23-2010, 04:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The simple answer is because <span style='font-size: 14pt'>he's an idiot.</span>

The to the point answer is because <span style='font-size: 20pt'>he follows the economic policies of Marx, Mussolini, and Hitler.</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Calling Deeman3.</span>

Are you out there?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>This is the guy who you say </span>,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..can and does present his case as well as anyone I have come across. </div></div>

LOL.

LWW
11-23-2010, 04:24 AM
Perhaps you for once would make a cogent fact based rebuttal that is more intellectual than "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE FACTS!"

LWW

LWW
11-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Being the gentleman that I am ... let me save you further embarrassment by reminding you that words mean things.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>FASCIST ECONOMICS:</u></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An inherent aspect of fascist economies was economic dirigisme[12], meaning an economy where the government exerts strong directive influence, and effectively controls production and allocation of resources. In general, apart from the nationalizations of some industries, fascist economies were based on private property and private initiative, but these were contingent upon service to the state.[13] <span style="color: #3333FF">That is the GM/CHRYSLER situation explained exactly.</span>

Fascism operated from a Social Darwinist view of human relations. Their aim was to promote superior individuals and weed out the weak.[14] <span style="color: #3333FF">Like TOO BIG TO FAIL" which really means that the state has deemed smaller groups as "TOO SMALL TO BE ALLOWED TO EVER PRESENT A THREAT TO THE STATUS QUO!"</span>

In terms of economic practice, this meant promoting the interests of successful businessmen while destroying trade unions and other organizations of the working class.[15] <span style="color: #3333FF">Such as union breaking by promoting cheap illegal labor.</span>

Historian Gaetano Salvemini argued in 1936 that fascism makes taxpayers responsible to private enterprise, because "the State pays for the blunders of private enterprise... Profit is private and individual. Loss is public and social."[16] <span style="color: #3333FF">If that isn't an accurate description of the current bailout mania, I don't know what is.</span>

Fascist governments encouraged the pursuit of private profit and offered many benefits to large businesses, but they demanded in return that all economic activity should serve the national interest. <span style="color: #3333FF">Anyone who denies that this is our current situation is hopeless.</span></div></div>

OH MY! El Dubb was right. Again! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_economics)

LWW