PDA

View Full Version : OMG

Qtec
11-23-2010, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sarah Palin: Katie Couric Interview 'A Waste Of Time' (VIDEO)

In a pre-taped interview set to air on Monday night on Fox News, Sarah Palin tells network host Sean Hannity that she has no intention of sitting down for a one-on-one again with CBS anchor Katie Couric after the now-infamous exchange the pair shared during the 2008 presidential campaign.

When asked about the matter during the prime time appearance -- which comes on the eve of the release of her new book, America By Heart -- Palin responds, "Why waste my time? No."

The former Alaska governor and rumored 2012 White House hopeful suggested there's no incentive for her to do an interview "with a reporter who already has <span style='font-size: 17pt'>such a bias against whatever it is that [she] would come out and say.</span>" </div></div>

Tricky questions like....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'What do you read, which papers and magazines?' </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are there any Supreme Court decisions that she disagrees with other than Roe v Wade. </div></div>

Q...... link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/22/sarah-palin-katie-couric-_n_787039.html?ir=Politics)

Gayle in MD
11-23-2010, 04:28 AM
The opportunist will keep her mug on the national scene for as long as she thinks she can make a buck.

The frightening part is how many twits from the right will actually vote for someone so obviously unfit to run this country.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
11-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Yet you two have no venom to spew at democrooks who cower in fear of non scripted debates on Fox.

That's funny.

Proceed.

LWW

pooltchr
11-23-2010, 08:31 AM
They are so concerned about Palin being "unfit" for the office when she isn't even in the running, yet blissfully ignore the one who is unfit for the office who they put there 2 years ago!

Steve

eg8r
11-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Actually you are being dishonest here. Why don't you read Palin's first book, or skip to the part where she talks about Couric, and then see if you have the same opinion.

eg8r

Qtec
11-24-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Actually you are being dishonest here</div></div>

Be specific. Where is the lie? I quoted the interview and quoted her words.

Don't go making accusations that have no basis in truth, Fox news has the patent on that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you read Palin's first book </div></div>

I don't have to read her book to know what's in it.

Q....You really think I would buy her book....LOL

LWW
11-24-2010, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't have to read her book to know what's in it.

Q</div></div>

That my friends says it all.

As I've always said ... keep a leftist talking and they will confess.

We all knew that you preferred to have your "OPINION" spoon delivered rather than tire your mind with actual thought ... it's just refreshing to see you admit the obvious.

LWW

Qtec
11-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Actually, I have just about seen every interview, fox appearance, speech etc that she has done.

Its all the same dumb a$$ crap.

Only in America can such a moron actually have a chance at the GOP nomination..............LOL...just joking.

Come the election, Palin wil be cut loose.

The GOP have created a monster and they will destroy it, just watch.

Q

LWW
11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
You aren't even close to removing the hook you set in yourself Snoopy.

LWW

eg8r
11-24-2010, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be specific. Where is the lie? I quoted the interview and quoted her words.

Don't go making accusations that have no basis in truth, Fox news has the patent on that.

</div></div>But you never bothered to really find out what happened and what was going on. Read the book then come back.

eg8r

Chopstick
11-24-2010, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I have just about seen every interview, fox appearance, speech etc that she has done.

Its all the same dumb a$$ crap.

Only in America can such a moron actually have a chance at the GOP nomination..............LOL...just joking.

Come the election, Palin wil be cut loose.

The GOP have created a monster and they will destroy it, just watch.

Q </div></div>

Really? How's Geert Wilders doing these days?