PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Il looking for one last hurrah?

eg8r
11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Wow, I sure hope we don't have to worry about another Korean War. Looks like Kim Jong Il is giving his boy some pointers before he passes the torch. This is heating up, they already have nukes, Iran has nukes, and we have a resident board member that wants to throw ours in the trash.

Who would have thought our resident lefties and Kim Jong Il would go psycho in the same week? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

llotter
11-23-2010, 03:50 PM
At least we know that we are in good hands with The Moron to calm world affairs...NOT.

eg8r
11-23-2010, 04:54 PM
If our support is needed I honestly believe Obama will send the troops. It will help his 39% approval rating. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
11-23-2010, 05:15 PM
He'll have to get China's permission first. I wish I were joking!

Sack

Deeman3
11-23-2010, 05:49 PM
I think this is the chance for the younger son to get some street cred before papa retires to playing those sub par rounds of golf and getting that leisure suit taken up.

China has signed on and given Obama to
He high sign as even they know a real nut when they see one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

llotter
11-23-2010, 05:52 PM
there is the old saw that says the Democrats get us into war and it is pretty easy to understand considering their anti-military, pro-weakness - 'can't we all just get along' understanding of the world.