PDA

View Full Version : Palin loses.

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:28 AM
She finished third. Now she's bitter and whining. Says she should have won as a FY to those who hate her and her mother.

llotter
11-24-2010, 09:45 AM
If it wasn't fixed, she would have won.

Gayle in MD
11-24-2010, 10:01 AM
She'd never have gotten as far as she did, without the Tea Party people calling in there, which is why there were so many boos and shocked faces, when she made that cut, and they dropped Brandy.

Bristol was as clumsey as they come, but you have to give it to her, she put herself out there, and surely, she must have known, how clumsey she was before hand.

Bad posture, no natural grace, or phsysical poise, for dancing, at all, yet she did improve.

Bottom line, it wasn't fair, at all, for her to get as far as she did, as she was at the bottom of the judges votes, every week, while Brandy, was getting perfect scores, throughout...hence, there was outrage, when Bristol got the votes to stay, and Brady was dropped, as well there should have been. Brandy was clearly far more impressive, than Bristol could ever dream about being.

Brandy wasn't a professional dancer, either, but she looked like one, very quickly. She was the only contestant who could have given Jennnifer Grey, Of Dirty Dancing Fame, a run for the money, given that Jennifer is a natural dancer, was a professional, and far and away, the best one in the show.

Bristol, never came near Brandy's improvment, in neither her dancing, Posture, or stage presence,. Sometimes it was embarrassing just to watch Bristol, that's how bad she was, early on.

Her statement about giving the viewers the big FU finger, matched her sister's recent bad taste, using the word "Fag" against some boy she was fighting with from her school, on the net....somewhere, twitter, facebook, can't recall, which...but it didn't fit the pretense that family works so hard at portraying, LOL, and all of it against proof to the contrary.

LOL...DUCK GAYLE! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

eg8r
11-24-2010, 10:22 AM
What are you talking about? Oh, nevermind, I guess that is DWTS. I think what she might have been upset about were the death threats. You have been upset over a lot less though, so maybe you are a good judge at this point.

eg8r

LWW
11-24-2010, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about? Oh, nevermind, I guess that is DWTS. I think what she might have been upset about were the death threats. You have been upset over a lot less though, so maybe you are a good judge at this point.

eg8r </div></div>

Notice that Aitch, when given the chance, did not denounce the thugs making death threats ... but this boils his shine.

LWW

LWW
11-24-2010, 11:20 AM
And just so that Gee and Aitch's gross misrepresentation of what she said/did is known ... here is the unspun actual quote:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Going out there and winning this would mean a lot,” Bristol told the Dancing with the Stars audience during a clip package on the finale. “It would be like a big middle finger to all the people out there that hate my mom and hate me.”</div></div>

OH MY! (http://www.movieline.com/2010/11/bristol-palin-loses-dancing-with-the-stars-national-order-restored.php)

LWW

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
The people who hate her, will hate her no matter what she does. I'm sure that her harshest critics, sitting back watching the show, and then posting how horrible she was, could do much better themselves.

How 'bout it Gee....you going to get on national television and show her up with your grace and balance and dancing skill????????

Steve

eg8r
11-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Ha, more power to her. It would have been nice to see her throw the finger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif However, I read somewhere on this board that the show was rigged. How could that be proven?

eg8r

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 12:28 PM
I have never seen the show but would think what the young lady did was a good thing, finishing third and avoiding the violent threats from the left.

From what I heard she had never danced and yet finished that highly, despite opinions she was not as good as some let go earlier. Good for her to try. I saw a still shot of JenniferGrey this morning, has she had a nose job? I seem to remember her nose was as big as Jerry the Poolplayer, her Dad in Dirty Dancing! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about? Oh, nevermind, I guess that is DWTS. I think what she might have been upset about were the death threats. You have been upset over a lot less though, so maybe you are a good judge at this point.

eg8r </div></div>

I have no idea what you are talking about.

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about? Oh, nevermind, I guess that is DWTS. I think what she might have been upset about were the death threats. You have been upset over a lot less though, so maybe you are a good judge at this point.

eg8r </div></div>

Notice that Aitch, when given the chance, did not denounce the thugs making death threats ... but this boils his shine.

LWW </div></div>

If there were indeed death threats, I denounce them.
Did everybody notice that? OH,MY!

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Why do they hate her? I like pretty bimbos, myself. YUMMY!

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha, more power to her. It would have been nice to see her throw the finger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif However, I read somewhere on this board that the show was rigged. How could that be proven?

eg8r </div></div>

I agree. I'd have love to have seen her throw the finger.
Would have been a classy move for a daughter of supposed Presidential material.
Or maybe even pull a Madonna and grab her crotch while dancing.
A wardrobe malfunction would have been a barrel of laughs also.

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen the show but would think what the young lady did was a good thing, finishing third and avoiding the violent threats from the left.

From what I heard she had never danced and yet finished that highly, despite opinions she was not as good as some let go earlier. Good for her to try. I saw a still shot of JenniferGrey this morning, has she had a nose job? I seem to remember her nose was as big as Jerry the Poolplayer, her Dad in Dirty Dancing! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I think big noses are sexy. I'd do her.

"From what I heard she had never danced and yet finished that highly, despite opinions she was not as good as some let go earlier."

Absolutely correct. Odd, huh?

eg8r
11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
LOL, I bet you don't.

eg8r

eg8r
11-24-2010, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think big noses are sexy. I'd do her.

</div></div>This coming from you after making fun of another not being "classy" enough for you.

eg8r

eg8r
11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Yep, you definitely were the right person to judge if someone else is "classy".

eg8r

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it wasn't fixed, she would have won. </div></div>

if it wasn't fixed, she woulda been gone long ago.

Sack

LWW
11-24-2010, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there were indeed death threats, I denounce them.
Did everybody notice that? OH,MY! </div></div>

I did, in fact I predicted it yesterday:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The far left's incessant silence on the numerous instances such as this reminds me of the mythical "MODERATE MUSLIM" we all hear about but so seldom see.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Few have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to conduct such acts on their own ... and few have the courage to stand up to it, </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>other than on the rare occasion they are shamed into it.</span>

That leaves that vast majority who give it an implied approval by their silence.

IOW ... it's the 99.5% of leftists who give silent approval that are giving the 0.5% a bad name.

LWW </div></div>

You have proven me right.

Again.

LWW

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Brandy wasn't a professional dancer, either, but she looked like one, very quickly. She was the only contestant who could have given Jennnifer Grey, Of Dirty Dancing Fame, a run for the money, given that Jennifer is a natural dancer, was a professional, and far and away, the best one in the show.
</div></div>

While I do completely agree with your assessment, I must add that Brandy has had dance training since she was a child, and attended a performing arts school as well as worked with several famous choreographers during her R&B career. While she may not be a formal professional as far as dancing goes, she also was certainly not out of her element either.

Sack

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think big noses are sexy. I'd do her.

</div></div>This coming from you after making fun of another not being "classy" enough for you.

eg8r </div></div>

???????????

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, you definitely were the right person to judge if someone else is "classy".

eg8r </div></div>

That whizzing you hear is my sarcasm passing over your head.

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it wasn't fixed, she would have won. </div></div>

if it wasn't fixed, she woulda been gone long ago.

Sack </div></div>

Tap ! Tap! Tap!

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Why do you need me to prove you right?
In your little world, you're always right, bro.

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, you definitely were the right person to judge if someone else is "classy".

eg8r </div></div>

If my mother ever becomes a candidate for President, I will tone down my classless remarks. Fair enough?

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 10:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If my mother ever becomes a candidate for President, I will tone down my classless remarks. Fair enough?

</div></div>

Why wait? Why not tone down your classless remarks because it's what any person with real class would do anyway?

Steve

hondo
11-24-2010, 10:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Why wait? Why not tone down your classless remarks because it's what any person with real class would do anyway?

Steve </div></div>

You go first. Show us some class, jennings.

ugotda7
11-24-2010, 11:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She finished third. Now she's bitter and whining. Says she should have won as a FY to those who hate her and her mother. </div></div>

Is this what you're reduced to?

Here - do some introspection: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

hondo
11-24-2010, 11:20 PM
No, thank you.

LWW
11-25-2010, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you need me to prove you right?</div></div>

I don't ... but you insist on doing it so I humor you.

It's a code of the hills politeness thing.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

While I do completely agree with your assessment, I must add that Brandy has had dance training since she was a child, and attended a performing arts school as well as worked with several famous choreographers during her R&B career. While she may not be a formal professional as far as dancing goes, she also was certainly not out of her element either.

Sack </div></div>

I don't know much of anything about Brandy. Just what I saw. I thought they had stated that she didn't have dance training....my mistake.

As a former dancer, and dancing instructor, it wouldn't surprise me if Brandy did have some instruction, but IMO, she was just a natural dancer....regardless.

I actually don't think it is fair to include former profesional dancers, in a competition with others, who have had no training.

But, I don't run the show.

If Dancing is the point of the prize, however, Jennifer did deserve to win it. IMO, Brady came second, and the third guy, can't recall his name, who came in second, got is rightful due, IMO, showed a tremendous improvment, by the end.

I never heard about death threats, nor do I believe it. They stated on the show, that Bristol drove all the way there every week. I don't think she would have done that, if her life was in danger.

At any rate, I had never watched that program, before, so Bristol surely must have brought added ratings, I know I was curious, although, I think Jennifer might have been a draw for me, after seeing her dance the first time.

Bristol seems like a nice gal, and as I said, deserves some credit for showing up, given that she had to know, she wasn't a dancer, yet she put her everything into the competition.

Nevertheless, she should have been gone long ago, IMO. There was another gal, a model, I think, or maybe an actress? She even had more grace, and dancing ability, than Bristol, but was dropped long ago.

I'm sure, Sarah's followers, voting in, were the reason why Bristol made it as far as she did. Unless the show is fixed, and they kept her on for ratings.

G.

LWW
11-25-2010, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never heard about death threats, nor do I believe it.

G. </div></div>

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

MSNBC reported the story.

Huffington Post reported the story.

CNN reported the story.

ABC reported the story.

NBC reported the story.

CBS reported the story.

HNN reported the story.

INN reported the story.

Foxreported the story.

The NYT reported the story.

The LAT reported the story.

DWTS reported the story.

Yet the forum's premier feeder from the spoons of Airheadianna Puffington, Rachel Madcow, and Keith Overblown expects us to believe they never heard of it ... right after they refer to my posts about the threats, following a string of denials that they read anything I post.

That's simply precious dear heart.

LWW

hondo
11-25-2010, 06:55 AM
You guys are the first I heard of it, and , unlike you, I do not lie.

ugotda7
11-26-2010, 10:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are the first I heard of it, and , unlike you, I do not lie. </div></div>

Did you laugh out loud when you typed this? I know I did when I read it. Thanks for the continued comedy.

LWW
11-27-2010, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are the first I heard of it, and , unlike you, I do not lie. </div></div>

Did you laugh out loud when you typed this? I know I did when I read it. Thanks for the continued comedy. </div></div>

I'm glad someone else caught that ... perhaps Aitch's crowning tall tale.

LWW