PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and may God bless.

eg8r
11-24-2010, 10:04 AM
You too.

eg8r

LWW
11-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Thanks Aitch, and the same to you and all and theirs.

LWW

pooltchr
11-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Here's hoping everyone will enjoy the holiday.

Be Thankful. There are a lot of turkeys who aren't!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

llotter
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Yes, a big crowd coming to visit us here at the home and I wish hot dogs and burgers with potatoe salad was the menu. Be honest now, how many really like turkey?

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I love turkey once a year, then forget it till next Thanksgiving!

I join everyone in wishing all a great and safe Thanksgiving. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
11-24-2010, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, a big crowd coming to visit us here at the home and I wish hot dogs and burgers with potatoe salad was the menu. Be honest now, how many really like turkey? </div></div>

I love turkey!

eg8r
11-24-2010, 04:14 PM
I love turkey also. Did you hear about Angelina Jolie telling Brad Pitt if he wants turkey he has to cook it himself? She will not participate in the death of an innocent animal for the holidays. Whacko!

eg8r

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 04:24 PM
I do know that Billie Bob Thorton once chocked a chicken right in front of her but that was not on Thanksgiving if I remember right!

sack316
11-24-2010, 04:30 PM
you too friend

Sack

hondo
11-24-2010, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do know that Billie Bob Thorton once chocked a chicken right in front of her but that was not on Thanksgiving if I remember right! </div></div>

The way I heard it she swallowed his drumstick.

Deeman3
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

What a way for an Arkansas boy to go!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 03:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do know that Billie Bob Thorton once chocked a chicken right in front of her but that was not on Thanksgiving if I remember right! </div></div>

The way I heard it she swallowed his drumstick. </div></div>

She could get away with it, and whatever else she wanted, cause she had him by his wishbone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
11-25-2010, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and may God bless. </div></div>

All the best, to all, for a great Thanksgiving Day.

I cooked all day, and will enjoy watching them all as they fill up tomorrow.

These old hands don't hold up as well as they used to, they get numb, after all of the chopping, but it's worth it.

I wish I could send some of this meal to our Veterans, and our soldiers, who are far from home.

Remember them, tomorrow, and all our fellow Americans, who are unemployed.

Love,

G.

hondo
11-25-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do know that Billie Bob Thorton once chocked a chicken right in front of her but that was not on Thanksgiving if I remember right! </div></div>

The way I heard it she swallowed his drumstick. </div></div>

She could get away with it, and whatever else she wanted, cause she had him by his wishbone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-25-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and may God bless. </div></div>

These old hands don't hold up as well as they used to, they get numb, after all of the chopping, but it's worth it.

I wish I could send some of this meal to our Veterans, who are far from home.

Love,

G. </div></div>

Amen, Gayle.

Deeman3
11-25-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and may God bless. </div></div>

I wish I could send some of this meal to our Veterans, and our soldiers, who are far from home.

Love,

G. </div></div>

Well said. We all have so much to be thankful for. May God keep and protect and keep all of you and your loved ones.

Dee

Sev
11-25-2010, 09:41 PM
I hope you all got stuffed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Be well everybody.