PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's Thanksgiving

llotter
11-25-2010, 08:06 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/SarahServing5WebCR.jpg

hondo
11-25-2010, 09:59 PM
So far the Republicans have been a major disappointment.
I can't see that they've done anything.
They won't be in there long.
Everybody I've talked to is disgusted and disappointed with them already.

sack316
11-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong... but they don't actually start until next year, right? January 3rd if I'm not mistaken.

In which case, the disappointment and nothing getting done is the same people which have been there the last few years.

Sack

LWW
11-26-2010, 03:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correct me if I'm wrong... but they don't actually start until next year, right? January 3rd if I'm not mistaken.

In which case, the disappointment and nothing getting done is the same people which have been there the last few years.

Sack </div></div>

What difference does any of that make ... Aitch is simply repeating what he was told his "OPINION" was by the party.

LWW

Qtec
11-26-2010, 04:28 AM
I thought this was it.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbiVoYGPHaA&feature=player_embedded#!)

Could you vote for a President who is scared of a Turkey?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-26-2010, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought this was it.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbiVoYGPHaA&feature=player_embedded#!)

Could you vote for a President who is scared of a Turkey?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

So let's review ... Palin is unfit both because she fears animals and because she has no fear of animals?

LWW

Qtec
11-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Can't you READ??????

Did I say ANIMALS????

I thought I was <span style='font-size: 20pt'>so specific</span> even a moron could understand but I guess I was wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you vote for a President <span style='font-size: 26pt'>who is scared of a Turkey?</span>

Q </div></div>

LWW
11-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Is a turkey not an animal?

Do they have schools in Q-ville?

LWW

Qtec
11-26-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a turkey not an animal?

Do they have schools in Q-ville?

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let's review ... Palin is unfit both because she fears <span style='font-size: 20pt'>animals </span></div></div>

A Turkey is one animal.<u> Animals</u> can refer to ANY animal and I was quite specific.

You tried to distort my post and I called you on it. Every one can see you are wrong. To continue to deny it is futile.

Again........read slowly...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you vote for a President who is scared of <u>a Turkey?</u>

Q </div></div>

Q

LWW
11-26-2010, 06:44 AM
The distortion was introduced by you.

Once again, you never even watched the video you linked to ... and I have no doubt you were simply spoon fed a definition of it's "CONTENT" from a far left site.

If you wish to prove me wrong ... at what time in the video are you claiming she was afraid of the turkey?

LWW

LWW
11-26-2010, 12:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The distortion was introduced by you.

Once again, you never even watched the video you linked to ... and I have no doubt you were simply spoon fed a definition of it's "CONTENT" from a far left site.

If you wish to prove me wrong ... at what time in the video are you claiming she was afraid of the turkey?

LWW </div></div>

I'll take that to mean you can't.

LWW